Author Topic: lebron is amazing  (Read 5808 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: lebron is amazing
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2006, 03:53:41 PM »
LOL@Most complete player...He has to work on his defense a lot more before he can be considered the most complete. And don't let me get started on his tendancies to disappear for long stretches...Today, he played a lot worse in the 2nd half of a Game 7 than Kobe did. His team set an NBA record for fewest points in 2nd half! But will you hear about it all over the press? Hell no...Best all around player in the NBA as of now is easily Kobe...LeBron has a ways to go...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2006, 04:00:48 PM »
You should check the headlines and articles before you assume that the press won't bring the Cavs' Second half performance. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2006, 04:13:14 PM »
he had a bad 2nd half in Game 7.... we'll see if people talk shit like they did about Kobe's game 7

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2006, 04:14:56 PM »
he had a bad 2nd half in Game 7.... we'll see if people talk shit like they did about Kobe's game 7

They already have. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2006, 04:19:35 PM »

They already have.
I'm mainly talkin about the people on the board

I'm not even a huge fan of basketball so I don't give a fuck
but it's the same situation as the Lakers series and I saw all the talking, just wondering what will be said differently

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2006, 04:52:11 PM »

They already have. 

where? let me hear charles say something about it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2006, 04:57:52 PM »

They already have. 

I doubt the media as a whole will question LeBron's "heart" and LeBron as a player like they did with Kobe. Come on man, they fuckin' LOVE him, why would they? Of course there's gunna be articles abbout the worst half ever played in playoff basketball, but we're obviously not gunna see LeBron trashed by a good portion of the media, as was the case with Koe...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2006, 01:48:22 AM »
Yea, Cavs' 2nd half was horrible. I made my post before that. But even with such a horrible half, it's still a hell of an accomplishment to win 3 games in a row against the Detroit Pistons... not way around that. One minute of the game was so symbolic, I can't even say how symbolic. Towards the end of the game, loss totally clear, LeBron still hustles, drives to the basket, gets hella defense upon him, dives to the ground, gives a pass to the TOTALLY open man Varejao... he misses the open layer... LOL. The game goes to the other end of the floor, FTs for Detroit, James starts to cry.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2006, 02:45:54 AM »
Was LeBum named to the 1st team all nba & Defense? No he wasn't :nahnah2:   Kobe = Most complete player

lol, We were all witness to the lowest points scored in a game 7 in NBA HISTORY..61 pts  ;D  ... :laugh: Kobe scored more points in 3 quarters / 33 minutes against the Mavs then the Cavs against the Pistons in game 7 ;D

And get ready for the LeBron Dickryding in the media Later today..you'll see the difference how Kobe was treated and how Lebron is going to be treated...
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 04:01:25 AM by Inglewood Ave Iz Active »

lbc213

« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2006, 03:08:35 AM »
Pistons defence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Suns defence

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2006, 03:11:48 AM »
Suns offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pistons Defense  :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2006, 04:00:09 AM »
Mavs/Spurs are prolly going to humiliate Suns/Clippers in the WCF
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2006, 09:56:03 AM »
Mavs/Spurs are prolly going to humiliate Suns/Clippers in the WCF

I'm lookin' for the Clippers to play big and put up a fight...Suns, however, will get smashed on if they advance...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2006, 05:28:36 PM »
lebron is definately amazing. incredible playoff debut statistics including a 7 game series against detroit

and for hatesrats....jordan's team lost by 19 in game 4 of his first playoff appearance (1-3) against the bucks so it aint like Jordan was Jordan in his rookie year.

lebron's still got a lot to learn, which is scary b/c the kid is a phenom at age 21

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2006, 08:18:52 PM »
i am a witness. ;D