Author Topic: How Big is God?  (Read 568 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
How Big is God?
« on: May 04, 2006, 09:09:25 AM »
I was just walking today from college and asked myself How Big Is God? I really believe that God is living more than 6 billions lives. He's the sum of all lives, feelings, thoughts as He <em>loves all of us in the same maner</em> because He let us to choose our path. We really born <strong>FREE</strong> think about it, we can choose everything in our life, it all depends of us. So we all live through God, through the pure liberty. I'm what you call an all time upset type of guy, but today I looked back at my lyfe and realised that I had everything, and have all I ever wished. Since I was kid and I was dreaming about something, I finally realised that that something did happened to me, sometimes after a long time, but it did. I can't say all the things, it would take me a lot of time, some of'em would appear as nothing for most but what matters is that ALL I ever wanted passed through my life and heart. That's how B.I.G is God...Don't know why for some reason I can't express myself like I used to, I lost interest for many things I was so into...but I'll try my best from now on, cause He loves me!

Keep your head up is what they telling me, what it gotta be
Sorry but the world keeps stressing me, rain drops round up the memories

You know the rest...
Stay Strong No Matter What it's a pessimist who says it.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Eihtball

Re: How Big is God?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 11:10:34 AM »
I am God.  Allah Clarence 13X told me so.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 03:19:27 PM »
I'd say he's about 37x40ft in diameter, roughly...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 03:38:46 PM »
I don't picture God very big. I see him as how the ghost/smoke thing is..on the Original Power Ranges

coola

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 04:15:05 PM »
I was just walking today from college and asked myself How Big Is God? I really believe that God is living more than 6 billions lives. He's the sum of all lives, feelings, thoughts as He <em>loves all of us in the same maner</em> because He let us to choose our path. We really born <strong>FREE</strong> think about it, we can choose everything in our life, it all depends of us. So we all live through God, through the pure liberty. I'm what you call an all time upset type of guy, but today I looked back at my lyfe and realised that I had everything, and have all I ever wished. Since I was kid and I was dreaming about something, I finally realised that that something did happened to me, sometimes after a long time, but it did. I can't say all the things, it would take me a lot of time, some of'em would appear as nothing for most but what matters is that ALL I ever wanted passed through my life and heart. That's how B.I.G is God...Don't know why for some reason I can't express myself like I used to, I lost interest for many things I was so into...but I'll try my best from now on, cause He loves me!

You know the rest...

i used to think the same thing, that God experiences life, death and all human things through us...

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 04:34:27 PM »
5'4 and a buck fitty.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 04:54:39 PM »
*in Eazy E voice*

Only 60 pounds when you're wet and wearin boots!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 05:06:23 PM »
*in Eazy E voice*

Only 60 pounds when you're wet and wearin boots!

LOL

K A I N

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »

You know the rest...

lol just don't join a cult...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 11:20:17 PM »
How big is God? (Allah)

Allah has no begining and no end.  Allah is the first, the last, the eternal absolute.  Allah is infinite, even the very attributes I could use to describe Allah are limitless.  If the sea's were ink for writing you could still not exhaust the words of Allah.  Our minds can not conjure up an image for Allah, our minds can not contain Allah, the only thing that Allah has given us that can attempt to comprehend or understand Allah is the heart.

How great is Allah?  (to paraphrase Rashad Khalifah)...  If you take our galaxy only, the milky way, is 100,000 light years across, and our universe contains a billion such galaxies and a billion trillion stars, plus countless decillions of heavenly bodies.  Our universe is estimated to span distances in excess of 20,000,000,000 light years.  If we take only a quintillion of the stars and simply count them one count per second this would take 32 billion years.  It would take us more than 50,000 years at the speed of light to exit the galaxy.

It would take 2,000,000 years at the speed of light to exit our galaxy.  This galaxy is just like a ring in a desert compared to the next galaxy!  This incomprehensible vastness is within the fist of Allah's hand!  On the infinitesimal mote called Earth, such minuscule creatures as Mary, Jesus, and Muhammad lived.  So what sense would it make to set up any of these powerless humans as gods?

Allah controls every atom, even subatomic components, everywhere in the greater universe.  (reference Qu'ran verses 6:59, 10:61, and 34:3)

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 11:20:47 PM »

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 01:59:35 AM »
i used to think the same thing, that God experiences life, death and all human things through us...

The only one of you who understand what I tried to say...I wasn't speaking about a BIG form...like he has a form or volume, big is methaphorical speaking cause as Infinite said...He's everything without limits(No matter what you call Him)
Anyway Infinite good point and comparison...anyway you took it phisical tho
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2006, 08:57:54 AM »
God is as big as your imagination

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2006, 09:20:35 AM »
God is as big as your imagination