Author Topic: This shit sucks...  (Read 316 times)

K A I N

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: This shit sucks...
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 01:24:28 AM »
Dog-beater gets three years in prison
haha weirdo americans beating off their dogs

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

K A I N

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 07:50:16 AM »
The other dude killed 3 people and could get 3 years max :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 09:23:41 AM »
lol I remember some taxi driver got 20 years for stealing 40 chains lol

"6 months for one chain" was what the judge said.. LMAO..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 03:47:12 PM »
I know a guy who got 5 years for shooting somebody but only served like 1 an a half year
I know a pedophile who didn't get arrested becuz writing letters as a pen pal to kids with home addresses suggesting things IS NOT a crime
And instead of that sick dude in jail they sent my step father away, sentenced with 6 years for robbery

So I agree
America is so screwed up...

The police suggested no crime for the pedophile act BUT they came to my house on Christmas Eve to pick up my stepfather  :nawty: Shame on the American Goverment

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 03:54:05 PM »
I know a guy who got 5 years for shooting somebody but only served like 1 an a half year
I know a pedophile who didn't get arrested becuz writing letters as a pen pal to kids with home addresses suggesting things IS NOT a crime
And instead of that sick dude in jail they sent my step father away, sentenced with 6 years for robbery

So I agree
America is so screwed up...

The police suggested no crime for the pedophile act BUT they came to my house on Christmas Eve to pick up my stepfather  :nawty: Shame on the American Goverment
Dude, Your Stepfather's A Theif, he should be locked up...So Should That Pedofile, but dont try to play it to make it seem that your stepfather didnt deserve to go to jail, he did

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 04:01:10 PM »
6 years for robbery give me a break. He stole a few things, it caught up with him. These detectives were more worried about a freakin stolen necklance then some dude molesting children, come on now.

Oh and I don't understand how that dude can abuse a pitbull, them dogs are vicious. I'm surprised that guy ain't get ripped up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 02:10:32 AM »
6 years for robbery give me a break. He stole a few things, it caught up with him. These detectives were more worried about a freakin stolen necklance then some dude molesting children, come on now.

Oh and I don't understand how that dude can abuse a pitbull, them dogs are vicious. I'm surprised that guy ain't get ripped up.

It's prolly cause capitalism is all about money, and necklaces are worth more than the mind of a child  :-X :-X

About the pitbull stuff, if he was the dude that raised him and not some stranger, it makes sense. A dog does NOT bite the hand that feeds him, unless he's ill or nuts.

Many pitbull owners beat the shit out of their dogs, to make them more aggressive so they get trained for their fights. Dog fights are some ill shit. Those people don't love their dogs at all. They just want to make money with them. Fuck them.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 08:34:04 AM »
The justice system isn't perfect by a long shot. But QuetTruth's situation happens all the time. Somebody takes some things, which is wrong, but 6 years? How ridiculous is that?

Look at the whole priest scandal that was big a few years back. Lots of those guys didn't get locked up. I think it's safe to assume that child molesting is a little higher up on the ladder than robbery.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »
Many pitbull owners beat the shit out of their dogs, to make them more aggressive so they get trained for their fights.

Yeah that's why I figured the dog should be a beast. A pitbull gettin hit, gets pissed and eventually acts at its owner and takes a piece of him. Dogs is smart I thought they can tell they are gettin beaten for no reason..? I know most dogs don't bite the hand that feeds them but a pitbull I figured has enuff balls to.

I think it's safe to assume that child molesting is a little higher up on the ladder than robbery.

:sign_werd: And that's what I don't understand. Let's arrest a guy who stole some matrial things instead of a guy who stole personal things.

:grumpy:

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 12:46:57 PM »
legal system in this country makes NO sense.