Author Topic: 50 Cent now also a producer ? New LL Cool J feat Lloyd Banks and 50 Cent  (Read 729 times)

Don Breezio

yes i can...he lost his spark...he is shit now.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

He still rips it when he wants to. He had the best verses on the new Mobb Deep (Creep, Pearly Gates), on Games Doc (How We Do and Hate It Or Love It) and Ems Enocre (Never Enough)

Elevz

He still rips it when he wants to. He had the best verses on the new Mobb Deep (Creep, Pearly Gates), on Games Doc (How We Do and Hate It Or Love It) and Ems Enocre (Never Enough)

Funny how he doesn't spit heat on his own shit, when he's supposed to. Is he like, trying to prove you don't have to have good music to sell records by yourself?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Funny how he doesn't spit heat on his own shit, when he's supposed to. Is he like, trying to prove you don't have to have good music to sell records by yourself?

Lol, guess so

'EclipZe

massacre is decent tho, at first i thought it was garbage too but it got sum bangers on it... and if he produced this,gotta prop him for that 8) its a dope beat

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
massacre is decent tho, at first i thought it was garbage too but it got sum bangers on it... and if he produced this,gotta prop him for that 8) its a dope beat

Yeah The Massacre is a grower. Still it shouldve been a lot better.

coola

sounds nothing like dre, give the man some credit.

coola

ps. i bet 50 did produce it, because its fucking shit...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ll cool j did good on this beat...prop to him.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats not a bad beat actually, sounds dre influence but im gonna go for storch, Jr, or Focus doin the beat instead of dre and 50
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

PLANT

50 can still throw it down....His verse on "Creep" is great...

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont think Dre did this shit at all it sounds more like a Storch beat.It just seems to many instruments going on at once and especial on the hook it sounds kinda sloppy.I would be shocked if Dre did this.

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
that beat is bangin! if 50 really produced that - give the dude hella credit. but i doubt he did

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
this shits bangin, ll kills it
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 08:12:41 AM by LyRiCaL_G »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
whoever produced that shit...PROPS!!!! cuz it bangs!!!!!!