Author Topic: Ricky Williams to CFL?!  (Read 549 times)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ricky Williams to CFL?!
« on: May 04, 2006, 06:48:58 PM »
for those who care, i read that rick williams of the nfl (the guy who keeps getting suspended from the league cuz he cant stop smoking weed) is going to begin negotiations with the Toronto Argo's of the CFL.... on a side not i think williams is a complete dumbass.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ricky Williams to CFL?!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 06:57:20 PM »
yeah hes being pursued by the toronto argaunauts. onterrio smith of the minnesota viking who also got suspended a yr for substance abuse and was connected with the infamous "whizzantor" is also being looked at as a possible rb in the cfl. cant remember what team but i think charles roberts said that he'll request a trade if his team picks up smith whichever team roberts plays for.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 07:00:12 PM »
yeah hes being pursued by the toronto argaunauts. onterrio smith of the minnesota viking who also got suspended a yr for substance abuse and was connected with the infamous "whizzantor" is also being looked at as a possible rb in the cfl. cant remember what team but i think charles roberts said that he'll request a trade if his team picks up smith whichever team roberts plays for.
Winnipeg. :raisetheroof:

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 07:02:43 PM »
Winnipeg. :raisetheroof:

props playa on the info.

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 08:22:03 PM »
lol this must happen a lot, I met a guy that played for the BC Lions because he got kicked out of the CFL for smoking weed

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 11:18:58 AM »
Ricky is over, done with. I wouldn't want him for my NFL team next season. He fucks everything up. He should go back to India and "relax".

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 11:36:29 AM »
If he really likes the riefer, he'll come to B.C and play for the Lions

PLANT

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 02:48:50 PM »
Ricky can come to Canada and smoke some great bud and play football...I think he might like it here 8)

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 07:20:13 PM »
If he really likes the riefer, he'll come to B.C and play for the Lions

thats y i was shocked to read that is was toronto, not bc.... cuz every1 no  bc got the best weed.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 02:30:49 AM »
LOL at everyone encouraging his weed habit, getting mad that he went to a team in a part of Canada no known for its bud lol

-KIDRENEGADE-