Author Topic: BLair or Brown?  (Read 440 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
BLair or Brown?
« on: May 05, 2006, 02:51:07 AM »
There is a letter going round labour back benchers at the moment, calling for blair to step aside. There has also been talk for the last 3 years or so particularly since the last election about when he will go. Just wondering what any of u Brits think about the whole situation?

Personally I think Blair gets a harsh ride in the press and I hope he stays the full third term, after all that is who was elected. I hate the thought of Brown premiership, hes not been a good chancellor, he just got lucky with when he moved into number 11 (well number 10, but thats another story)

What makes me laugh is you get all these conservatives talking shit on Blair for doing the same things is a tory PM would do, I have had many debates over this with my family.

by the looks of the local elections cameron seems to be doing a good job maybe he'll be able to take them back into government, I would rather someone like william hague at the helm tho, that guys was great PMQ's were brilliant with him, he put alot of entertainment into politics. Glad hes back on the front bench tho, Boris Johnson too gotta be my favourite MP

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Diabolical

Re: BLair or Brown?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2006, 09:57:59 PM »
They're all to far right for me.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 02:05:27 AM »
i like tony blair but i'd say hes too far to the left

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 03:56:17 AM »
fuck tories

just for what margret thacher did, never will i vote conservative

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 04:09:48 AM »
maggie turned this country around, my only beef with her is that the reforms didn't go far enough fuck the unions. before thatcher came into power everyone was saying britain would fall into developing nation status, she put europe in check, she enabled millions of working class people to generate their own wealth with the right to buy council houses, plus she was instrumental in bringing an end to the cold war.

her son is gangsta too
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 04:13:52 AM by Don Rizzle »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 04:36:28 AM »
shutup

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 05:00:12 AM »
whoa what a comeback!! care to argue your point with facts? this is supposed to be a discussion afterall......

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 05:12:48 AM »
whoa what a comeback!! care to argue your point with facts? this is supposed to be a discussion afterall......

no, im hungover :V

are u in the north or the south?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 05:19:46 AM »
me too, plus i didn't sleep last night.

i'm a southener born and raised in rural hertfordshire, but i'm currently living on south coast in bournemouth for uni....bournemouth is great this time of year, the beach is packed with hunnies, topless sunbathers will be here soon when it gets a little hotter  ;D

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 05:39:18 AM »
i know ppl from herts, they think like u

they seem to think they are richer than northern people

and probably dont really care how loads of people were made redundant, and still are too this day from the mines closing

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 05:59:19 AM »
The minors made unrealistic demands and maggie shitted on them like she had too. in this day and age i don't think we need any unions at all, they do way more harm than good. There are jobs out there for everyone, you can't rely on the governement for hand outs, because your too lazy to learn a new skill or move to find work. Like the guy in titanic said 'a real man makes his own luck' this ain't communism, we live in a capitilist society you gotta suceed off ur own back and you'll reap the benefits.

Yea the south is richer why do u think everyone wants to live here? which forces the cost of living way up, northeners get it easy, I have to pay double the rent to what my sister was paying in Leeds for a smaller place....I ain't never gone be able to buy a house back home unless someone dies, even though I can get a decent job and have 50k in the bank

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 10:57:58 AM »
there isnt "jobs out there for everyone", if that was the case then there would be no unemployment

but there is.

i dont know what youve been told, but the way i see trades and skills are they are something u can fall back on

people are always going to need plumbers and electricians

you get a trade and u keep it for life, so when all the mines were closed, that skill the people have learned since they have come out of school is useless

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 11:05:36 AM »

Don you crack me up you say Tony Blair is too far to the left and yet he is proposing the makings of a totalitarian state, just look up the definition of the word if you question that.
Secondly you come off as such a caring humanitarian and yet you think microchipping immigrants is a good idea

Do you really live in the real world at all?????

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 03:29:33 PM »
if we chipped the immigrants we wouldn't be wondering where all these foreign rapists and murders who should of been deported are....

don't get me wrong i'm not saying tony blair is left wing he is centre right but claims centr left, but i would prefer a more right wing approach > smaller government, lower tax and benifits. for example I don't see any point in paying job seekers allowence beyond 2 weeks, that is enough time to find a job - it may not be your chosen profession, but u can find work if you need it. I have friends who are dustmen i don't see any shame in that, these are jobs that need doing (and they a very well paid, plus the unions have negotiated quite extrodinary deals) some people are just to proud or lazy to find work.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 03:48:49 PM »
there isnt "jobs out there for everyone", if that was the case then there would be no unemployment

but there is.

i dont know what youve been told, but the way i see trades and skills are they are something u can fall back on

people are always going to need plumbers and electricians

you get a trade and u keep it for life, so when all the mines were closed, that skill the people have learned since they have come out of school is useless
if its not economical to keep mines open they should close, investment should be made and they have been into providing minors with new skills to do other work, or they can take unskilled jobs there are lots of opportunities out there as long as you make the effort. We have 5 % unemployment that is a pretty natural rate, it is near full employment. employers are asking for immigrant labour because they see a labour gap.....