Author Topic: "King Of The Southside" Queenie Releases Mixtape Behind Bars-free download-NJD  (Read 228 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
www.dubcnn.com

"King Of The Southside" Queenie Releases Mixtape Behind Bars - May 5, 2006 By : Rud

Back in March dubcnn reported that everyone's favourite Ese Queenie; who is currently residing in Federal Prison, is not letting that stop him from releasing a mixtape to the streets. When we released material and information on the release we received a high volume of enquiries about the mixtape and as such we spoke to Queenie's people and ensured we could get the mixtape on dubcnn for download; thanks to them for that. The mixtape in question re-enforces his position, the aptly titled "King Of The Southside" and is being released by Riverbottom/Heavyweight Entertainment.

The audio we premiered is available below as a reminder with the tracklist and after that we have the full mixtape for free download. The mixtape features production by Nu Jerzey Devil who has produced for The Game, Jadakiss & G-Unit's Young Buck amongst others. (View Nu Jerzey Devil's Production C.V. in dubcnn's Vault).

Both tracks showcased Queenie's ability and talent and got people looking to hear more from him, as promised we now have the full mixtape which i hope you will download and let us know what you think in the dubcc community.

Queenie - "King Of The Southside" Front Cover | Back Cover

01) The King Of The Southside (Intro)
02) Ride When I Die
03) Wanna Bang? (Feat. S.A.D.)
04) Suitcases (Back Then)
05) I Got What You Need (Produced By: Nu Jerzey Devil)
06) Freestyle
07) Who's That Boss (Feat. Click 1)
08) Ese In The Club
09) Life Us (Feat. Guzzle)
10) Who Shot Ya (BK To TJ) (Feat. P Diesel)
11) Hood Bunny
11. HOOD BUNNY (Produced By: Nu Jerzey Devil)
12) So Barrio
13) F-ck Wit Us (Feat. Young Sicc & S.A.D.)
14) Westcoast Sh-t (Over: Dr. Dre - Xxplosive)
15) Ride Wit A .44 (Feat. Sporty Loco)
16) Treat Life Like A Rhyme (Feat. Guzzle)
17) Right By Yourside (Outro)
18) De Las Tierras (Bonus) (Queenue & Reazn)

Queenie - The King Of The Southside (Mixtape)

As if that wasn't enough Queenie also asked if we would release another track that isn't on the mixtape as a gesture for the support of dubcnn's readers; so we also have another Nu Jerzey Devil production exclusive to dubcnn called "Jefe 1904"

Queenie - Jefe 1904 (Produced By: Nu Jerzey Devil)

Enjoy the mixtape and be sure to visit Queenie's MySpace page for more audio and information, also stay tuned for the launch of his Official Site soon. We will have more news later in the year as Queenie prepares his album release.

www.dubcnn.com

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Queenie izz fa sho my favourite Ese Beeen lookin forward to this mixtape
 Major propz this will B HEAT.i still bump his first mixtape
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 11:43:54 AM by bizzle »

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Queenie is tha shit......

thanx for tha mixtape     :banana_rock:       

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
ga damn i gotta give it up to dubcnn.  ya'll dropped a bomb with this 1 fo sho.
who ever runnin dubcnn gets props from me for the coverage they've given these latin mc's like queenie n blunts lla.  they the truth.  i wish they would have done a track together b4 q got locked up.

GangstaBoogy

ugh im gettin sick of all this "king of _____" shiet
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
ugh im gettin sick of all this "king of _____" shiet

:loopaper:

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
Dayyuum mixtape iz a HEATER especially the tracks featuring GUZZLE   :bandit: :firedevil:

angel the don

• Lil Geezy
^yeah guzzle get down 4 sho.  i think he got a mix tape out also but i aint heard it yet

Lil D

major propz man, i was looking forward to some nu queenie audio, dubccn doing it big man, first eldorado red and now queenie, def 2 of the best mixtapes dropped till now i think:D