Author Topic: No one likes republicans anymore  (Read 661 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
No one likes republicans anymore
« on: May 05, 2006, 01:40:06 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12643666/

A majority of Americans say they want Democrats rather than Republicans to control Congress (51 percent to 34 percent). That’s the largest gap recorded by AP-Ipsos since Bush took office. Even 31 percent of conservatives want Republicans out of power.

J Bananas

Re: No one likes republicans anymore
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 01:45:39 PM »
fascinating

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 01:48:16 PM »
Oh no!  The terrorist have won!

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 04:04:57 PM »
No one like republicans... except voters, who have voted in you know... the president, a republican controlled house, senate, etc. last time around, we won more governorship seats than before, etc.  So nobody likes republicans except the majority of America.  Dumbass. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 04:31:53 PM »
No one like republicans... except voters, who have voted in you know... the president, a republican controlled house, senate, etc. last time around, we won more governorship seats than before, etc.  So nobody likes republicans except the majority of America.  Dumbass. 

LOL Trauma is bringing the heat.

I love how everyone is going on and on about President Bush's low approval ratings. The man was re-elected just a year and a half ago!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 04:41:19 PM »
Shit doesn't always stay the same. 

Eihtball

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 05:15:42 PM »

I love how everyone is going on and on about President Bush's low approval ratings. The man was re-elected just a year and a half ago!

Well, obviously a lot of people now regret making that decision.  The approval ratings don't lie...Bush is not as popular as he once was anymore.  You may continue to support him, but a majority of Americans don't.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 09:06:12 PM »

Wow.  Are you guys able to understand that 2 + 2 = 4?  You have serious issues with VERY simple logical reasoning.  Let me say it simply... What was, is not the same as, what is. 

Republicans won things in the PAST.  But notice my thread title:  "No one likes republicans anymore" Clearly, I am talking about the PRESENT.  And presently, the republican party is DISLIKED, by the MAJORITY of AMERICA.

Are you able to follow this?  It's really not all that complicated.  No wonder people like you support Bush, if you can't understand this very simple thread, you obviously can't understand more complicated political, economic, and foreign policy issues.

Seriously.  Whenever you make a post like this you should be ashamed.  It's mind-boggingly ignorant.

AndrE16686

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 06:33:46 AM »
UN>US

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 08:20:44 AM »

Now now now.....let's not act like the voters are the majority of Americans. Nice try though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diabolical

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 10:41:20 PM »

Wow.  Are you guys able to understand that 2 + 2 = 4?  You have serious issues with VERY simple logical reasoning.  Let me say it simply... What was, is not the same as, what is. 

Republicans won things in the PAST.  But notice my thread title:  "No one likes republicans anymore" Clearly, I am talking about the PRESENT.  And presently, the republican party is DISLIKED, by the MAJORITY of AMERICA.

Are you able to follow this?  It's really not all that complicated.  No wonder people like you support Bush, if you can't understand this very simple thread, you obviously can't understand more complicated political, economic, and foreign policy issues.

Seriously.  Whenever you make a post like this you should be ashamed.  It's mind-boggingly ignorant.

OWNED!

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 03:57:47 PM »
lol @ this thread
and another thing, the majority of america is retarded too lol

mistershow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 12:41:51 PM »
true...maybe if everyone voted then the outcomes would accurately reflect the feelings of the public....but noooooo

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »
yeah i'm not feeling republicans either
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 04:33:22 PM »

LOL...Don't even bother arguing with Trauma. In his own little mind, he's on a different level than all of us. His posts are hilarious...