see pic

being embraced by a loving son
3 (30%)
carrying a fresh boy to Michael Jackson's studio in dubai
4 (40%)
possibly a combination of the two
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: What is this man doing?  (Read 241 times)

J Bananas

What is this man doing?
« on: May 05, 2006, 02:15:10 PM »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: What is this man doing?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »
That's H. Rap Brown. Me and Infinite had a mini-convo about him. Just caring some kid, I guess.
I think this should be moved to the G-Spot though. :D

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 02:21:44 PM »
i thought his name was hubert, but yeah, maybe g spot is better

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 02:24:21 PM »
At least according to Infinite's avatar, that's H. Rap Brown. He looks nothing like the picture I've seen of him. :-\

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 02:36:45 PM »
Evolution of H. Rap Brown:

>>>>>>>>>

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 05:36:39 PM »
If you knew anything about the man pictured above you would not disrespect him.

Even if your not a Muslim or an African American.  If your just a hip-hop head you have to respect him.  "Rap" music was partly named after him, as his nickname was "Rap" years before the first rap record was put on wax, he was a popular public speaker in the African American resistance movement back in the 60's, he used to use colorful, speach and language, for example, he'd say something like "If the white man don't come around/ We are going to burn Birmingham (Alabama) down!"   And in the now-classic book he wrote in the 60's he drops "raps" that came from "playing the dozens" that are iller than any mc out today.

...But that was H. "Rap" Browne in the 60's, when he was a leader in the African American resistance struggle.  While a political prisoner in the 70's, he embraced Islam and changed his name to Jamil Al-Amin.  Islam broadened his outlook, and he now teaches that the struggle for justice is not exclusive to African Americans, but it is a struggle that transcends race and nationality, and that Islam is the best blueprint.

He was a top official in both the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee and the Black Panther Party in the 60's before he embraced Islam, and after embracing Islam, a handful of masjids throughout America followed his leadership, and in Atlanta he has Islamic businesses, masjids, and communities that he's biult from the ground up, he's studied over sea's in Sudan, and he lead a delegation of 100's from America to Hajj. 

So infact, he is actually one of the most important American figures of 60's era, he is an icon in the African American community, and his influence is still large today in the Muslim community.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ecrazy

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 05:38:40 PM »
^^Dude, your white....why all the hatred towards the "White" man? seriously, if there was a race changing machine, would u use it?
Theses are all serious questions i would hope you would answer

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »
In the 60's when he was still H. Rap Browne he was involved with the Black Panthers.  On one occasion, H. 'Rap' Browne (before he converted to Islam and became Imam Jamil Al Amin) and other Black Panthers went into Reagans governers mansion all armed with guns, and at the time it was legal to carry weapons in California so they couldn't do anything to them, and it scared the crap out of a lot of white folks.

Here's an excerpt from his book... so you can see his perspective on different issues

Imam Jamil Al Amin on drug use:

"This society arouses within you desires and passions that make you seek to escape reality by being high.  Everything is geared toward keeping you in a state of euphoria.  One holiday follows the next: Christmas to New Years, to Easter, to Mothers Day, to Fathers Day, to the NBA playoffs, to the Superbowl, to the Championship fights, to Olympics.  Everything keeps you high.  Everything is geared towards keeping you away from encountering reality, everything is geared to keep you from remembering God.  The problem is not so much crack and cocaine, but that we live in a system that can infect, that develops within you an appetite to divorce yourself from reality.  Therefore when intoxicants are introduced to you as a physical experience, you have already been conditioned spiritually and mentally.  A condition has been created where you begin to oppress yourself in a state that is unnatural."

On struggle:

"You have to go beyond the whole concept of nationalism when you are talking about successful struggle....So, race becomes something that is insignificant when you try to trace it all the way back; because you can't go any further than Adam."

"Peoplehood is based upon belief more than anything else.  More than race, more than on any psychological characteristics, peoplehood is determined by belief; Allah has given us many narratives in the Qur'an than can substitute this."

On Belief in Islam vs. Western philosophy

"The mission of a believer in Islam is totally different from coexisting or being a part of the system.  The prevailing morals are wrong.  Their ethics are wrong.  Western philosophy...has reduced man to food, clothing, shelter, and the sex drive, which means he doesn't have a spirit...Successful struggle requires a Divine program.  Allah has provided that program."

Imam Jamil Al-Amin tells the truth and he's considered a threat because of it.

The worst incident (of religious profiling) inside America, has been the treatment of Imam Jamil Abdulllah Al-Amin of Atlanta, Georgia.  Federal agents have been after him ever since he was a 1960's revolutionary during the civil rights era.  They've framed him for a crime he is innocent of, and they have even silenced him in prison because he is such a popular figure amongst black prisoners, that many became close followers of him.  Nobody can even visit him in prison now except his wife, through a glass window.  They've totally isolated him.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2006, 05:49:07 PM »
He's wearing one of them new scarfs that are made out of dead children, I hear they're going to be the next big thing in the fashion world.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2006, 05:58:00 PM »
^^Dude, your white....why all the hatred towards the "White" man? seriously, if there was a race changing machine, would u use it?
Theses are all serious questions i would hope you would answer

This has nothing to do with race. 

Islam is the religion of all races and backgrounds.  Albania, Chechnya (Caucus mountains where white people origionated), Bosnia, are predominately white Muslim countries; millions of caucasion Muslims live there.  The Qu'ran states in Chapter Hujarat that Allah has seperated us into nations and tribes so that we can know eachother not so that we will despise eachother, and that the best amongst us is the one who is the most righteous.

Back in the 60's when he was still H. Rap Browne he was involved in the Black Panthers.  But since converting to Islam and changing his name to Jamil Al Amin, he says that struggle can not be made on the basis of race or nationality, struggle can only be performed on the basis of following God's commandments (as contained in the Noble Qu'ran).

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2006, 10:15:57 PM »
COINTELPRO took care of all the "radicals" in the 60's

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2006, 10:48:26 PM »
ppl in g spot like,
"what the fuck?"