Author Topic: More Info on Daz SoSO debut  (Read 419 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
More Info on Daz SoSO debut
« on: May 05, 2006, 09:13:02 PM »
Snoop Dogg anticipates Daz Dillinger's So So Gangsta to be one of the biggest albums to come out in August.

Hollywood, CA -- May 4, 2006 -- Dogg Pound Gangsta Clique member Daz' So So Gangsta (So So Def/Virgin) is scheduled to hit stores in August. Featured on the album are Snoop Dogg, Soopafly, Nate Dogg, Redman, Tha Clipse, Young Bucc (G-Unit), Bonecrusher, JD and Da Brat. On Some Real Shit featuring Rick Ross will be the first single off the album and another single, Party People, features Jermaine Dupri and Jagged Edge. Other tracks off the album include Take A Puff featuring Redman and I Get Around 2 featuring Tha Pound (Soopafly and Daz).

Snoop reveals that this is the first time that he openly put his signature on and co-signs Daz's project, not that he didn't believe in him before, but states that he is just so amazed at Daz's longevity and his creativity. Snoop iterates that the world is going to really have to stand up and pay attention to Daz now. He (Snoop) went on to say that Daz Dillinger's So So Gangsta will only further the West's initiative to become more and more relevant in the present day, competitive Hip Hop environment. Snoop gives So So Gangsta a score of 12 on a scale of 1 to 10 and
exclaims that's how wonderful the album is.

Shemia Miller, VP of Publicity reveals a similar sentiment - Daz comes from a pool of talented artists, Tupac ran the West, then Snoop ran it and she now projects that Daz Dillinger will carry the West Coast. Daz, coming from an inner circle of Hip Hop blue blood and really Hip Hop royalty, has such a high standard for his music that you can only expect a hit and success. Ms. Miller continues stating that Daz will surprise everyone. He is still relevant, but his music has a combination. The party goers will love it, the ladies will love it, the streets will love it and so will the mainstream.

So So Gangsta brings a whole new sound to the West. As explained by Daz himself, the album is not only going to be for the gangsters out there, it is also for people who want to hear the truth about the streets, not the watered down version that is heard in a lot of hip-hop today.

ABOUT DAZ DILLINGER

One of the most important members of the West Coast empire is producer/rapper Daz Dillinger. He has worked alongside some of the West Coast's best rappers. Along with Kurupt, Nate Dogg, and Snoop Dogg, Dillinger was one of the Long Beach, CA, clique that had been introduced to Dr. Dre through Warren G during the preliminary stages of the legendary Chronic album.

Daz Dillinger's contributions to Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle album as a rapper quickly established him as one of the most deadliest gangster writers on the West Coast. Tupac chose Daz to be the leading producer for All Eyez on Me. His production helped make 2Pac's All Eyez on Me so much of a success, he was chosen to be Dr. Dre's successor for the production of Snoop's Tha Doggfather album.

Following the departure of Dr. Dre, the death of 2Pac, and the imprisonment of Suge Knight, Death Row suddenly lost its momentum -- Yet Daz Dillinger's career as a producer still flourished working with artists ranging from Black Eyed Peaz to the South's King, TI.

Daz Dillinger is one of the most outspoken gangsters out of DPGC and continues to keep it totally gangsta. No matter where Daz goes in life, he is one of the most feared Hustlers throughout the United States. With street credibility throughout the Nation, he can be dubbed as a global gangster.

Daz has found a new home with Jermaine Dupri at So So Def, on which he will debut his album So So Gangsta. He is expected to deliver another smash, street music album.

Daz Dillinger has created DPGC and Gangster Advisory Records. Both record labels intent is to provide content, music and beats that honor authentic street music.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: More Info on Daz SoSO debut
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 09:18:21 PM »
Dammmn if They Release "party People" after "Real Shit" it willl blow up "party people" is a summer jam!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 11:48:04 PM »
It would be kinda wierd to hear Party People as a single after I've been bumping it for like 2 years now.  Also, please don't tell me "I Get Around 2" is the same as that bullshit thing off of dpgrecordz.com a couple years back.

dexter

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2006, 08:55:40 AM »
Dpgc is Active.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 09:15:41 AM »
young buck ;/

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2006, 09:46:41 AM »
Those were the guest spots announced by "DPG Recordz" about two years ago, same deal with the tracks, only they've inserted the new single in there. I doubt they're still relevant to the album that's dropping now. Also, notice how there are no 'real' quotes from Snoop. I wouldn't read too much into that bulletin...
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

westkoastanostra

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2006, 09:57:28 AM »
no kurupt?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 10:03:31 AM »
no kurupt?

he Daz realizes Kurupt fell off
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2006, 10:29:26 AM »
its gotta be bullshit because they callin daz & soopa the pound, and that was like 2 years ago before they squashed it with kurupt

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 12:08:44 PM »
Daz Dillinger is one of the most outspoken gangsters out of DPGC and continues to keep it totally gangsta. No matter where Daz goes in life, he is one of the most feared Hustlers throughout the United States. With street credibility throughout the Nation, he can be dubbed as a global gangster.
well there u go then!!!! ;D

DatNiggaDazisBack

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 01:54:10 PM »
it's on http://www.d-p-g-c.com they site so hercz didnt pull this shit out his azz this shit real on some real shit

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 02:44:24 PM »
sounds real dope...Im anticipating this release for sure now.  At first I wasnt sure if it would ever drop, but it sounds official....Nice guest line-up too 8)

christimbs

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »
cant wait now for it to drop.  Yeah, i remember hearing "party people" 2 years ago.  it was hot then and it is still hot.  It will send the clubs crazy and the ladies will be loving it!  Jagged Edge and Jermaine Dupri on that one.

The "On some real shit" ft. Rick Ross joint is big.  I downloaded it from www.d-p-g-c.com    so go get it if you havent already!