Poll

Will the Lakers win tonight?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Will the Lakers win tonight?  (Read 859 times)

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Will the Lakers win tonight?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 04:45:25 PM »
The Suns should take game 7. Like ^^^ u said, they have the momentum, and with homecourt advantage theres no reason they shouldnt win. But i gotta say, they havent impressed me one bit in this series. The Lakers have played good, and made this series a toss up....but the Suns looked soft really. I always doubt this team during playoff time cus all they do is run, and its been like 20 yrs since a running team won a title. But they were the more experienced team and should have taken control of this series. Im pullin for the Clips to beat whoever they play in rd 2....but for some reason im havin a hard time buyin into the Clippers as a Western Conference finals team lol
^^^^ I guess cos they hadn't won a series since 1976 before the Nuggets one. Clippers are a solid team, play good D and have the whole package: very good inside and outside players...

if the suns do advance i also see the clipps just pounding it inside with brand and that ugly thing they call kaman. with the lakers i still think that the clipps will pound it in but the lakers have kobe who the clips have no answer for. first thing the lakers need to do though is concentrate on the task at hand at win the game tonight. if lakers control the tempo and minimize the turnovers then they have a real good chance. i think key thing today is limiting the turnovers as they lead to the suns fastbreak and thats the suns game.

yeah, i aint questioning the fact that they are good. I like their squad this year actually. but with that track record, they do gotta prove shit to me before i really start believin in em in the playoffs u know? Honestly, i think if the Suns advance....they take the Clips. If the Lakers advance....i dunno. It will be a TOUGH series, but i think either team could take it.

The Lakers have a much better chance at beating the Clippers than the Suns...LOL. Clippers are the best at beating the Suns, they know how to pound the ball on the inside and make them pay for their weakness, even better than the Lakers can. As for a Lakers-Clippers series, Lakers would take it, no questions. We are 2-2 against the Clippers this year, and we're a much better team now than we were a couple months ago. Basically, what you said is the complete opposite of what is likely...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »
I'll show the world my dick if The Lakers pull this off...

...obviously I think the Lakers blew their chances.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 06:26:05 PM »
If the Suns when, I better be getting nigga's paychecks in my mailbox Monday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 07:30:49 PM »
looks pretty bad for the lakers but who knows
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »
THIS IS OUR GAME BABY!!!!!

The Lakers got desdtoryed by the Suns. Nice of the Suns to make Lakers fans think that the Lakers might have a chance in winning this series, but the Suns just decided to play the way they can & when they play thet way it showed that the Lakers can't compete with them. Seeing the result of this quite was actually quite funny cause I knew that Lakers fans will start bringing up some BS as to why the Lakers got screwed out of the game or whatever reason.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2006, 08:16:45 PM »
suns were the better team. plain and simple. no excuses. kobe didnt play up to par and barbosa played exceptionally well and the lakers couldnt shoot worth shit. congrats to the suns for showing adversity and coming back to win the series. props to the lakers as well for taking it to seven games. was a good series with lots of drama. hopefully the lakers can look at this from a positive perspective and make this team better in the offseason to get ready for next yr. we have a lot of potential on this team  8). props to nash for leading his team to the series win.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2006, 08:27:44 PM »
suns were the better team. plain and simple. no excuses. kobe didnt play up to par and barbosa played exceptionally well and the lakers couldnt shoot worth shit. congrats to the suns for showing adversity and coming back to win the series. props to the lakers as well for taking it to seven games. was a good series with lots of drama. hopefully the lakers can look at this from a positive perspective and make this team better in the offseason to get ready for next yr. we have a lot of potential on this team  8). props to nash for leading his team to the series win.

yup lead his team from a 3-1 deficit to win the series, mvp no doubt
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2006, 08:31:17 PM »
Tim Thomas killed us in this series, even injured, props to him...

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2006, 02:12:18 AM »
That was the saddest shit I've ever seen.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2006, 02:38:21 AM »

a 7 seed taking a 2 seed to a game 7 ???

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2006, 02:46:57 AM »

no I think he meant give a Game 7

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2006, 02:49:30 AM »

Losing a 3-1 lead. SO close yet so far. It's sad.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2006, 06:42:43 AM »
the lakers lost!!!!!!!!