Author Topic: Rakim On Lloyd Banks New Album  (Read 822 times)

Diabolical

Re: Rakim On Lloyd Banks New Album
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 01:33:48 PM »
I've bought albums by bands and artists ive never heard, still do it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 01:59:20 PM »
I've bought albums by bands and artists ive never heard, still do it.

LOL

You randomly just pick up an album by an artist you never heard of and bump it in your cd player?

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 02:04:15 PM »
They announced it on G Radio, Just Blaze Was Up There and they were speaking on Rakim, say'd he will be on Banks new album

Just Blaze said Rakim would be on Banks new album?

Oh yeah. That's like... MF Doom telling us KRS One will be on Detox. As long as Rakim doesn't actually confirm this, I'll consider this bullshit.

...then again, Ra is tight with Dipset also. It's only a small step from Dipset to G-Unit :o

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2006, 08:08:13 AM »
...then again, Ra is tight with Dipset also. It's only a small step from Dipset to G-Unit :o

That's actually a pretty big step since DipSet is scared of G-Unit and got beef with Mase.  ;D
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Elevz

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 08:43:09 AM »

That's actually a pretty big step since DipSet is scared of G-Unit and got beef with Mase.  ;D

I can understand they're scared of G-Unit... Murda Ma$e is like a lyrical monster compared to Jim Jones.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 10:55:37 AM »
banks is weak, he hasnt said nothing worth listening in his whole career so far, he spits nice 16's here and their but i cant remember really hearing a banks joint that made me go whoa or like damn, that shit is going to stay in my head for time...........his album was straight wack, buck had little buzz at the time and banks had alot yet bucks album was heat and banks was on some low budget bitch shit and even that was wack