Author Topic: J. COLE - MIGHT DELETE LATER (Official Discussion)  (Read 195 times)

Marco

J. COLE - MIGHT DELETE LATER (Official Discussion)
« on: April 05, 2024, 11:11:48 PM »

Surprise album just dropped.

https://jcole.lnk.to/MightDeleteLater&ved=2ahUKEwim__KIv66FAxVrrJUCHTsmAqUQh-wKegQIGhAC&usg=AOvVaw0_UR419FeT6bnOlVsrRzZs
https://music.apple.com/br/album/might-delete-later/1739698034

”7 Minutes Drill” (Kendrick Lamar Diss)  8) 8). My fav track on the album.

Overall the album is fire, T-Minus produced most of the tracks.

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Sccit

Re: J. COLE - MIGHT DELETE LATER (Official Discussion)
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2024, 03:33:26 PM »
title is fitting considering he’s going to delete the diss track after apologizing 😂

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 05:08:58 PM »
fucc man finally... something worth checking for a J. Cole diss track to Kendrick, got my attention
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 07:35:43 PM »
fucc man finally... something worth checking for a J. Cole diss track to Kendrick, got my attention

sadly he said he regrets dissing kendrick back and took it back a couple nights later and is now saying he’s going to remove it off the album/streaming

:mjlol:

https://twitter.com/BackPackJones/status/1777175607849214455

soft

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2024, 11:24:50 AM »

sadly he said he regrets dissing kendrick back and took it back a couple nights later and is now saying he’s going to remove it off the album/streaming

:mjlol:

https://twitter.com/BackPackJones/status/1777175607849214455

soft

meh  :-\

thegooddoc

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2024, 07:49:42 PM »
It is not like the song was good to begin with.  It is a pretty weak diss song, without any memorable lines.

I applaud him for being real with himself and admitting it was lame.  It is funny to see people calling him weak, as if most rap beefs aren't professional wresting fake to begin with.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 02:21:04 AM »
It is not like the song was good to begin with.  It is a pretty weak diss song, without any memorable lines.

I applaud him for being real with himself and admitting it was lame.  It is funny to see people calling him weak, as if most rap beefs aren't professional wresting fake to begin with.

technically, they are kind of supposed to be fake anyway.  Like, think of it like if it was a B-Boy Battle or Graffiti battle is it not real unless the dancers pull a gun on each other?  Or the graf artists puts down his spray can and pulls a gun?

I mean, what's wack is that he felt he couldn't diss him.  Even Pac, when he was in his interview with Sway or one of those famous interviews he did summer 96' he was saying how like "how come me dissing Biggie ain't hip-hop, when KRS is dissing Kool Mo Dee that's hip-hop, but not when 2pac does it"

So the point is like the ol school way you had B-Boy battles and rap battles and even different boroughs in New York going at each other it's all hip-hop whether its like a WWE style diss or if the shit gets real like 2pac or Biggie--I'm okay with it either way it's hip-hop.

Damn, this would've been two of the top dudes going at each other it would've been great for hip-hop and exactly what it needs now cause the rap game been in a fuccin coma and bitchez is taking over, like Niki and Cardi B are harder than the dudes in rap. 

I know the game is rigged now cause you can't be a true G in 2024 like you could in the 90's with all the Me-Too shit...it's easier for women in the game cause they can say whatever the fucc they want but they're trying to make being a real man illegal these days (and by the way if your are still a democrat fuck Donald Trump type guy you are actually supporting that shit dumbasses don't realize it)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2024, 08:39:14 AM »
yea

that ain’t hip-hop

when dj clark kent dissed rbx in an interview by claiming he’s the reason the chronic wasn’t classic, we made sure to bust back on the song titled “the shivers” .. that’s hip-hop

thegooddoc

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2024, 07:20:52 PM »
technically, they are kind of supposed to be fake anyway.  Like, think of it like if it was a B-Boy Battle or Graffiti battle is it not real unless the dancers pull a gun on each other?  Or the graf artists puts down his spray can and pulls a gun?

I mean, what's wack is that he felt he couldn't diss him.  Even Pac, when he was in his interview with Sway or one of those famous interviews he did summer 96' he was saying how like "how come me dissing Biggie ain't hip-hop, when KRS is dissing Kool Mo Dee that's hip-hop, but not when 2pac does it"

So the point is like the ol school way you had B-Boy battles and rap battles and even different boroughs in New York going at each other it's all hip-hop whether its like a WWE style diss or if the shit gets real like 2pac or Biggie--I'm okay with it either way it's hip-hop.

Damn, this would've been two of the top dudes going at each other it would've been great for hip-hop and exactly what it needs now cause the rap game been in a fuccin coma and bitchez is taking over, like Niki and Cardi B are harder than the dudes in rap. 

I know the game is rigged now cause you can't be a true G in 2024 like you could in the 90's with all the Me-Too shit...it's easier for women in the game cause they can say whatever the fucc they want but they're trying to make being a real man illegal these days (and by the way if your are still a democrat fuck Donald Trump type guy you are actually supporting that shit dumbasses don't realize it)

I think there is a way to diss without violence.  J Cole is just keeping it real.  We should him applaud him for that. 

mtbsm

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2024, 06:25:00 PM »
How is there not a thread on that k dot verse?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: Today at 08:47:09 AM »
diss track officially deleted lollll