Author Topic: April 24, 1915 - Remember the Genocide  (Read 1591 times)

• Lil Geezy
Re: April 24, 1915 - Remember the Genocide
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2006, 07:24:42 PM »
does America even recognize that the turkish goverment to this day are still murdering people from Kurdistan for no reason? or that it´s been illegal for kurds to speak their own language until recently(it may still be illegal). if America got so much against terror states they should´ve gone to war with Turkey many years ago.....

and why dont u mention that they plant bombs in touristic areas. and to inform u, the kurdish millitants, known as the PKK are TERRORISTS, the US government brands them as terrorists so why would they go to war with us??

Doggystylin

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2006, 09:00:24 PM »
are you in turkey?

Jay_J

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 01:00:54 PM »
Why won't the US acknowledge it?

The U.S. has ties with Turkey, much stronger ties than it does with Armenia. Number one, the U.S. has military bases in Turkey. Number 2, Turkey is one of the few Middle Eastern nations that cooperates with the U.S.

Why Turkey won't recognize it? because they're afraid that some people would ask for monetary reparations or giving lands back. I don't even care about reparations, i just want recognition. The fact is, Turkey won't join the European union because every country in the E.U. has to approve, and last time they voted on it, Austria declided Turkey's entry because of the denial of the Genocide

NOW EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME!!!

Armanian Genocide!!! Is An EMPERIALIST LIE... The worst lie ever...

Look out here: http://www.ttk.gov.tr/ingilizce/armenian_studies/27mayis2005.pdf

In the first world war Armanians tried to stab Ottoman in the back. Ottomon were in war in everyway, south,north,west and east. The countrys who were in war with Ottoman thinked that use Armanians against Ottoman, so they can defeat Ottoman easily. So all armanians are sopperted by Russians and Englishs to revolt in arms against Ottoman. They started to kill muslims,women,children,men started to rape women,burn the villages,and so many shit like that. So Ottoman  diceded to make them migrate to Syria(at that time Syria was in Ottoman, so they didnt go another country, they went to another where in same country. But when Ottoman make them migrate, war was going on hardly. Anatolia are also in war whit epidemic diseases. And in the ways,so many Armanian die because war or disease and bad sitiations. And i want to make everybody know there was no armanian about 1.5 milion in Ottoman. They are about 600.000(an important notice: Ottomans offical register was Armanian) If Turks wanted to kill and destroy Armanians we have the power to do it, but we are Turks, that's the difference, we are not Germany, we are not U.S.,we are not U.K, France or Armania. The best dicision was make them migrate(All armanians didnt forced to migrate,only the armanians in eastern Turkey(most of them in eastern, about %80)), . I want to say some turks killed armanians,armanians killed turks,this is truth.And people who was gulty (becasue of so many armanian died) are punished by Ottoman.

This guy never tells really what happened,they dont tell more than 400 muslim turkish pregnant women killed in Van(they found in Van Lake) They dont tell what happened in 1991 in Azerbajian, ın Hocalı city.Who was the fist terrosits of the world? Who killed turkish diplomats in Abroad.  Please tell them. Please tell the truths.

I want to add We are not middle eastern country and nation, we are ASIAN and Erosian, please read history later come here and try to do your propaganda.

Everybody is sorry for all nations died in 1ww(i dont want to say how many turkish died in ww1,and i dont want to say armanians did a turkish genocide, becasue we have lived like brothers along 800years. We can still be brothers. Dont forget it. I dont forget the turks killed,innocent muslims killed, i dont forget armanians died,killed. But first of all yu must learn what is "genocide"? ok?

And i see somebody say something about Kurds, i dont understand who can protect terrorist. 40000 innocent people died in Turkey by terorism(PKK)=... DO YOU KNOW THAT??? Turkey has a 1 nation: TURKS found by türkmens,Circassian,Lazs,Tarar Turks,Kurds and other ethnic groups. We all 1nation. We speak same language we breath same air, we are all brothers. Kurds are one of the founders of this country,they are an important part of our natioan. Before emperialist used armanians today they tryin to use kurds. You dont know anything pople,please open your eyes. PLEASE

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006, 01:12:41 PM »
WTF is a "Armanian"?

I rest my case.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay_J

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 01:48:23 PM »
WTF is a "Armanian"?

I rest my case.

first terrorist organization found by Armanian goverment to kill Turkish diplomats and they supported by France and another countrys. But they bombed some turks in an airplane in France and so many French died too, and France took back their support(you see this is "emperialism" they said this isterror until frenchs die ;)

Jay_J

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2006, 01:52:50 PM »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2006, 12:39:57 AM »

The U.S. has ties with Turkey, much stronger ties than it does with Armenia. Number one, the U.S. has military bases in Turkey. Number 2, Turkey is one of the few Middle Eastern nations that cooperates with the U.S.

Why Turkey won't recognize it? because they're afraid that some people would ask for monetary reparations or giving lands back. I don't even care about reparations, i just want recognition. The fact is, Turkey won't join the European union because every country in the E.U. has to approve, and last time they voted on it, Austria declided Turkey's entry because of the denial of the Genocide

In the first world war Armanians tried to stab Ottoman in the back. Ottomon were in war in everyway, south,north,west and east. The countrys who were in war with Ottoman thinked that use Armanians against Ottoman, so they can defeat Ottoman easily. So all armanians are sopperted by Russians and Englishs to revolt in arms against Ottoman. They started to kill muslims,women,children,men started to rape women,burn the villages,and so many shit like that. So Ottoman  diceded to make them migrate to Syria(at that time Syria was in Ottoman, so they didnt go another country, they went to another where in same country. But when Ottoman make them migrate, war was going on hardly. Anatolia are also in war whit epidemic diseases. And in the ways,so many Armanian die because war or disease and bad sitiations. And i want to make everybody know there was no armanian about 1.5 milion in Ottoman. They are about 600.000(an important notice: Ottomans offical register was Armanian) If Turks wanted to kill and destroy Armanians we have the power to do it, but we are Turks, that's the difference, we are not Germany, we are not U.S.,we are not U.K, France or Armania. The best dicision was make them migrate(All armanians didnt forced to migrate,only the armanians in eastern Turkey(most of them in eastern, about %80)), . I want to say some turks killed armanians,armanians killed turks,this is truth.And people who was gulty (becasue of so many armanian died) are punished by Ottoman.

CeyCey, assalamualaikum brother... much props and respects, I am reading through all the information and websites you supplied and I'm going to come back with a detailed response to everything.  My only line in the beggining was that people couldn't automatically accept the first thing they were hearing in the media, because many who own major media corporations have an agenda against Muslims.  That was all I said, and all these people came on here and blasted me and treated me like I was the Shatan or something.  I knew someone like you who has knowledge and experience of the regions and people involved could come and shed light on the subject.

Anyway, I'll be back with more response later, I want to read the rest of your info and websites you supplied.  Salaam.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2006, 06:41:02 AM »

CeyCey, assalamualaikum brother... much props and respects, I am reading through all the information and websites you supplied and I'm going to come back with a detailed response to everything.  My only line in the beggining was that people couldn't automatically accept the first thing they were hearing in the media, because many who own major media corporations have an agenda against Muslims.  That was all I said, and all these people came on here and blasted me and treated me like I was the Shatan or something.  I knew someone like you who has knowledge and experience of the regions and people involved could come and shed light on the subject.

Anyway, I'll be back with more response later, I want to read the rest of your info and websites you supplied.  Salaam.

Except it wasn't the media that made this post. It was someone who had family where it happened. My grandfather was a young boy in Greece when this was going on and he remembered hearing all about first hand by Armenians he had met. It wasn't some white power news source that I heard it from.

You only do this when something comes up where somene other than white people were responsible for horror. If this was a thread made by an arab about how it wasn't Saddam that went after the kurds but it was the US or Britain, you'd probably call it an interesting theory and support it. You are one sided and transparent, of course there is nothing new about that. Have you considered therapy? (and before you give me some crab about all you need is a wise old Imam, we already know your pro-muslim, agenda. I'm just curious if you have seen a psychiatrist and what you concluded or would conclude from the advice you got or would get from it).

Jay_J

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2006, 11:17:34 AM »
you see there is nobody can talk about this lie, becasue they also know the truth, Türkiye governments always says come and discuss this claim on an international court to reach a dicision. But they never accepted it,and i'm sure they will never accept it because they know we got so many real Ottoman,Russian,German and U.K. documents to reply their false documents and lies. World! See the truths

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2006, 02:16:56 PM »
you see there is nobody can talk about this lie, becasue they also know the truth, Türkiye governments always says come and discuss this claim on an international court to reach a dicision. But they never accepted it,and i'm sure they will never accept it because they know we got so many real Ottoman,Russian,German and U.K. documents to reply their false documents and lies. World! See the truths

Nah, it's just that people smell bullshit. It's alright man, your ancestors killed mine, just get over it.....but don't tell me that damn near 2 million people just disappeared.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2006, 04:25:14 PM »
no one said the armenians were innocently led to their slaughter

those lil shits were trouble makers no doubt

but there def. was a systemic attempt to persecute the armenian population

now to a nationalist turk,that is justifiable

common sense would dictate otherwise
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jay_J

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2006, 11:08:52 AM »

Nah, it's just that people smell bullshit. It's alright man, your ancestors killed mine, just get over it.....but don't tell me that damn near 2 million people just disappeared.

which 2million people are you talkin bout mane? there was about 600000 armanian in Ottoman and all of them were not migrated,there was no military operations on them. The armanians who died in the migrate, none of them has killed by soldiers. They killed by some gangs but most of them died becasuse of disease. In Türkiye so many muslims and christians died by disease like armanians. You think that only armanians died??? The armanians in south Türkiye(city Adana) supported by France to kill muslims. But when France Army accepted the defeat and fell back and left the Türkiye, Armanians were afraid of muslims, becasue they did too much bad thing when France was there and now there was no Emperialist power to suport them so They left the Türkiye, like so many where. They betrayed their homeland,they betrayed their muslim neighbors. Do you know, when war was began, Türk men who went to war,commited their wifes and childs. Armanians and Turks were like brothers, bu Emperialists tryed to fuck the world again, like they always do. And they succeced. We Türks beat all of them and make them fall back our country, an independent country. Who lost? Armanians. Why? they know the answer. Still there are many Armanians in Türkiye. We are still friends and brothers. Everybody have to know that. Diaspora is the most dangerous thing for Armanians. They have to leave them alone. If there was anybody still want to talk about genocide. I advice them read the history, the real history. So they can learn what is genocide and turkish genocide in 1ww, and in 1991 in Azerbajian.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2006, 11:35:46 AM »

which 2million people are you talkin bout mane? there was about 600000 armanian in Ottoman and all of them were not migrated,there was no military operations on them. The armanians who died in the migrate, none of them has killed by soldiers. They killed by some gangs but most of them died becasuse of disease. In Türkiye so many muslims and christians died by disease like armanians. You think that only armanians died??? The armanians in south Türkiye(city Adana) supported by France to kill muslims. But when France Army accepted the defeat and fell back and left the Türkiye, Armanians were afraid of muslims, becasue they did too much bad thing when France was there and now there was no Emperialist power to suport them so They left the Türkiye, like so many where. They betrayed their homeland,they betrayed their muslim neighbors. Do you know, when war was began, Türk men who went to war,commited their wifes and childs. Armanians and Turks were like brothers, bu Emperialists tryed to fuck the world again, like they always do. And they succeced. We Türks beat all of them and make them fall back our country, an independent country. Who lost? Armanians. Why? they know the answer. Still there are many Armanians in Türkiye. We are still friends and brothers. Everybody have to know that. Diaspora is the most dangerous thing for Armanians. They have to leave them alone. If there was anybody still want to talk about genocide. I advice them read the history, the real history. So they can learn what is genocide and turkish genocide in 1ww, and in 1991 in Azerbajan

I'm going to have to prove you wrong, after i finish my midterm tomorrow. There is pictures of turkish soldiers with dead armenians, you just have to look a little harder
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Jay_J

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2006, 09:35:15 AM »

which 2million people are you talkin bout mane? there was about 600000 armanian in Ottoman and all of them were not migrated,there was no military operations on them. The armanians who died in the migrate, none of them has killed by soldiers. They killed by some gangs but most of them died becasuse of disease. In Türkiye so many muslims and christians died by disease like armanians. You think that only armanians died??? The armanians in south Türkiye(city Adana) supported by France to kill muslims. But when France Army accepted the defeat and fell back and left the Türkiye, Armanians were afraid of muslims, becasue they did too much bad thing when France was there and now there was no Emperialist power to suport them so They left the Türkiye, like so many where. They betrayed their homeland,they betrayed their muslim neighbors. Do you know, when war was began, Türk men who went to war,commited their wifes and childs. Armanians and Turks were like brothers, bu Emperialists tryed to fuck the world again, like they always do. And they succeced. We Türks beat all of them and make them fall back our country, an independent country. Who lost? Armanians. Why? they know the answer. Still there are many Armanians in Türkiye. We are still friends and brothers. Everybody have to know that. Diaspora is the most dangerous thing for Armanians. They have to leave them alone. If there was anybody still want to talk about genocide. I advice them read the history, the real history. So they can learn what is genocide and turkish genocide in 1ww, and in 1991 in Azerbajan

I'm going to have to prove you wrong, after i finish my midterm tomorrow. There is pictures of turkish soldiers with dead armenians, you just have to look a little harder

Of course our soldier killed Armanian gangs, are you crazy? These gangs were killing innocent people who are not armanian, and they were attacking Turkish army when we were in war with Russia. I will make you see the mass graves in Türkiye, which have too many people killed by armanians. We still find mass graves in Türkiye and most of them are people who killed by armanians. Do you want to see truths? i am waiting for you. This situation is not political, it is historical, if Armanian diaspora really believe their lies, they can accept to discuss this claims based on history in international courses

maybe you wanna see this... All these women and children Türks who had been killed with axes and bayonets by Armanians, they found in a mass grave in Kars

The photograph taken on April 25 th 1918

THE REPORT ON EXCAVATION OF THE MASS-GRAVES IN KARS - SUBATAN 

One of the excavations of the mass-graves aiming to explore the events happened in Eastern Anatolia betweeen 1915 and 1918 has been done in Kars-Subatan (Figure 1.) The opening of the mass-graves in Subatan village which is situated near Ani Örenyeri, on the boarders of Turkey-Russia, 28 kilometres in the east of Kars was carried out on Governor of Kars, S.Filtekin, the Mayor of Kars, Prof.Dr.Hursit Ertugrul, the president of Atatürk University, Prof.Dr.Ahmet Cakir, the dean of Science and Literature Faculty of the same university and Prof.Dr.Enver Konukcu, Prof.Dr.Azmi Süslü from Ankara University, Prof.Dr.Metin Özbek from Hacettepe University, Prof.Dr.Fahrettin Kirzioglu From Gazi University, Prof.Dr.Metin Tuncel from Istanbul University, Assoc.Prof.Dr.Abdüsselam Ulucam from 100.Yil University and Ali Ercan, the director of Kars museum.
The excavations in Subatan village which has about 20-30 houses of Moslem population today were carried out in accordance with the oral statements of 120 year old Fariz Öztürk and 95 year old Duraga Öztürk who witnessed the events. They were conducted in a 8x10 meter hole which was opened in the barn in Köseogullari district (Figure 2). The first works were started in A1 hole within the field divided into four separate 4-5 meter areas. The excavation which had been realized in a wide surface first was narrowed down to the inner crosspoint of A1 and B1 holes After having removed the 40 centimeter earth, the first skeletons were found. It was observed that most of these skeletons which were found with some personal belongings belong to children between the age groups of 0-1.

Another group of skeletons which was found in 80 centimeters depth in A1 hole displayed quite a shocking scene. These skeletons which were located in the north-south direction must belong to a mother and her daughter. The woman fell onto her right side and embraced the child with her left arm. The two stroke marks found on the head of the woman prove that they were killed with an axe or some other sharp instrument. The first stroke mark is not as deep as the second one. Both the woman and the child were buried in their clothes.   

Another skeleton group was found in the south corner of A1 hole. Only a few of these could be analyzed. As these analyses show, bodies were thrown haphazardly. The rest of the findings were after of a belt, a pair of ear-rings, a number of colored beads of a small necklace; decayed wooden beams and were given to Kars Museum to be displayed in the newly opened Genocide Section for exhibition.

According to the oral statements of the witnesses, Fariz Öztürk and Duraga Öztürk whose statements are supported by the archive documents, the massacre committed by Armenians happened in the following way: The Tashnak-Armenian guerrillas who retreated from Kars and Sarikamis attacked Subatan village where Turkish, Armenian and Greek people lived together were captured wildly without feeling pity. According to the photographs in the archives and findings of the excavations, the women, children and old men who had been killed with axes and bayonets were left in the streets. The archive documents show that a total of 570 people were murdered in the village. After the withdrawal of Armenians, Turkish soldiers came to the district. The soldiers with the help of survivors collected the corpses, which were decayed and eaten by dogs, to an area and put them in a barn. Due to the hard conditions of that time and lack of time, the bodies were buried together. Some other mass-graves were formed by collapsing the roofs of barns. The archive documents and statements of witnesses show that in three separate mass-graves in Subatan, there are a numbers of martyrs buried. In the barn in Köseogullari district , more than 180, in Tiptip street more than 25 and in the barn which is located in the south of the village mosque more than 350 bodies are buried.

Prof. Dr. Cevat BASARAN 
Archaeologist

« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 11:11:35 AM by Cey_Cey »