Author Topic: Muslims: serious question - Are suicide bombings in Iraq justified?  (Read 783 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
your thoughts>?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
It's a case by case basis. 

Allah says in the Qu'ran (something to the effect-) that if you die in the path of Allah (fighting against an oppressor/oppression) then your sins are forgiven and you are elevated in the hereafter. 

This is what the religion says.  And ultimately Allah is the judge in all affairs and he will give the final desicion as to who and what is or isn't justified.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:13:40 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam Abdul-Infinite Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
so u think attacking iraqi civillians, policemen and soldiers is wrong?

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

It depends on the definition of an oppressor.  Some people would define a police officer as an oppressor. 

For example, look at the Black Panther Party (they weren't an Islamic organization, but I'm just using an example people are more familiar with) in the 60's in America, they definitely defined the government as their oppressor, and they defined police officers as part of that oppression.  They also defined black cops as Uncle Toms and hypocrites, thus making them partners with the oppressor.

But ultimately it comes down to Allah's judgement.  How he judges the situation and how he judges your heart and your intentions.  Like I said, Allah is the ultimate judge, he is the furqan (decider) and he is best to judge.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:32:16 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam Abdul-Infinite Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

It depends on the definition of an oppressor.  Some people would define a police officer as an oppressor. 

For example, look at the Black Panther Party in the 60's in America, they definitely defined the government as their oppressor, and they defined police officers as part of that oppression.  They also defined black cops as Uncle Toms and hypocrites, thus making them partners with the oppressor.

But ultimately it comes down to Allah's judgement.  How he judges the situation and how he judges your heart and your intentions.  Like I said, Allah is the ultimate judge, he is the furqan (decider) and he is best to judge.
even so msulims commit suicide bombings in Iraq every day, only muslims themselves can bring an end to this.....even if america left I can't see the suicide bombings coming to an end

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
even so msulims commit suicide bombings in Iraq every day, only muslims themselves can bring an end to this.....even if america left I can't see the suicide bombings coming to an end

There weren't suicide bombings in Iraq before the invasion. 

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hypothetically, if America left today, and they left with the current government in power, then the suicide bombings would continue because the current government was established by the US, and would probably be viewed in the same way that the Black Panther Party viewed black cops; as hypocrites and Uncle Toms.

Understand my example?

coola

they were oppressed in the first place. ofcourse now they are in extreme oppression, which we all hope will subside, to a lesser extent than at status quo. which is the 'goal' of the invasion, the only people that are stopping that now are the extremists.

that said, the suicide bombings, they achieve nothing. the best thing the extreme muslims could do is accept defeat, atleast for now they should realise the U.S forces are much too powerful for them. there is nothing they can do right now, but ride i out. they are only harming themselves and their people by fucking around.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Hypothetically, if America left today, and they left with the current government in power, then the suicide bombings would continue because the current government was established by the US, and would probably be viewed in the same way that the Black Panther Party viewed black cops; as hypocrites and Uncle Toms.

Understand my example?
I can see where your coming from but i whole heartedly disagree, there is a huge difference to their governement now than that of the interim governement, Iraqis themselves have approved the constitution and they have elected their mps' into parliament, no one was appointed by the US.

If the governement fell, the power struggle increase tenfold.....

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
there are more than one face of suicide bombing in iraq

1)sunnis attacking shias--------mostly al qeada and foriegn arabs

2)shia retaliting

3)sunna insurgency-----attacking americans

on all of them only the 3rd can be justified. the rule of jihad is u can't hurt civilians ,women ,childern and argricluture of hte enemy
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Muslims: serious question - Are suicide bombings in Iraq justified?
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 08:12:05 AM »
the rule of jihad is u can't hurt civilians ,women ,childern and argricluture of hte enemy

Someone should inform the guys from the P.A who practice Jihad I guess.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 08:22:58 AM »
 most isrealis join the army .so most civilians are just dorment combatents
United Arab States

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 09:48:15 AM »
 i'm skeptical of suicide bombings because it implies some sort of backdoor into "heaven".  dying on a battlefield is different, you don't know your fate on the battlefield.  you have a chance of walking away.  everything that happens, whether you are safe and protected or not is by god's will.  suicide bombers make that decision on their own.
within the muslim world i don't see much debate on the matter.  for example, news reports covering these bombers normally report the number dead and also the number martyred.   that may be a political thing...

I can see where your coming from but i whole heartedly disagree, there is a huge difference to their governement now than that of the interim governement, Iraqis themselves have approved the constitution and they have elected their mps' into parliament, no one was appointed by the US.

If the governement fell, the power struggle increase tenfold.....

the current iraqi government is unacceptable.  it does not challenge the u.s. presence or u.s. and western influences in iraq.  it does not challenge these foreign corporations that are handling reconstruction, and managing and controlling much of the oil industry.  it does not challenge the permanent u.s. bases in iraq.
the average iraqi on the street wants peace and stability above all else.  that is what people everywhere across the globe want.  but there is a faction in iraq that would rather see the country hit rock bottom and strong leadership arise that could ultimately evict the u.s. presence and then start over.  either way iraq needs a government that is strong enough to either evict the u.s. presence or eliminate the insurgency. 
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Diabolical

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 10:06:48 AM »
there is nothing they can do right now, but ride i out. they are only harming themselves and their people by fucking around.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 10:22:24 AM »
most isrealis join the army .so most civilians are just dorment combatents

Thanks for clearing that out. I see it now, it's ok to kill Israelis because of that.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?