Author Topic: Muslims: serious question - Are suicide bombings in Iraq justified?  (Read 794 times)

coola

Re: Muslims: serious question - Are suicide bombings in Iraq justified?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 10:26:39 AM »
^ nice, this now has officially become a  :catfight: *awaits jamal's reply*

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 11:02:31 AM »

I am utterly repulsed that suicide bombers are seen as the evil whilst an army blowing the shit out of everything usuing smart bombs which even by their own figures make the term seem ironic, using a shake n bake policy in Fallujah. Israelis responding to sightings of a suspected "terrorist" and proceeding to annhilate the whole apartment block killing dozens of people of people this is only the tip of the icebeg this sick mass murder of people is somehow justified. Whilst the actions of a suicide bomber are the true evil, a suicide bomber is really someone that has nothing left to live for, the actions of those opporessors have made them so full of rage and hate and they see the outside world gives less then a shit about their suffering also they decide the only thing left to do is martyr themselves. However the truth is also that if the muslims were given the access to arsenal of weapons like the western world's armies had then there would be little need for them.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 11:15:42 AM »
^ nice, this now has officially become a  :catfight: *awaits jamal's reply*

I think this thing has reached such a level of understanding each of us knowes exactly what the other person is going to say. So there's little need for that really.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Floydness

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 07:42:13 PM »
Suicide bombing is NEVER justified.. It is a disgusting greedy way of leaving the world. Anybody who suicide bombs for WHATEVER the reason might be is a selfish, disgusting, piece of shit, asshole, pathetic, piece of a poor excuse for a human. Gross man, straping a bomb on yourself and then entering a public place with innocent people all around that dont deserve to die, people that have families to take care of, children to raise.. ALL BLOWN THE FUCK UP AND DEAD just because of religious beliefs. Oh and wait, life gets better- after that they believe that about 60 virgins will await them at the golden gates and their sins will be forgiven aslong as they do it for a nobel religious cause. DISGUSTING FUCKEN ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just thinking about this topic makes me angry as fuck.  :rant: :scarface: :monkey_piss:

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 07:52:17 PM »
Gross man, straping a bomb on yourself and then entering a public place with innocent people all around that dont deserve to die, people that have families to take care of, children to raise.. ALL BLOWN THE FUCK UP AND DEAD just because of religious beliefs.

look, i have questions about the suicide aspects.  the theological basis is something i'm unsure of.

this isn't about religious beliefs, it's about fighting injustice and oppressions.  the citizens of a state are equally guilty of the crimes of that state in that they support the state.

you have the israeli government building museums on holy cemetaries, bulldozing homes, evicting people from their homes, attacking neighborhoods...until the israeli people themselves are standing infront of the tanks and protesting their governments...they are equally guilty.

people love to cite israel is such a great example of democracy.  if israel is a democracy, then the policies of the state are the policies of the people, and the people are equally guilty.  israel brings harm upon it's citizens and endangers it's citizens as long is it illegally occupies territories, evicts people from their homes...etc.

and the u.s. is committing similar crimes in iraq.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

K A I N

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 08:24:24 PM »
Start an IRA thread too about bombing civilians  ;D

Somalia, Ireland, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Eritrea many more...you're talking about sucker free countries  ;) do what you gotta do.

IRA

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 09:03:05 PM »

the rule of jihad is u can't hurt civilians ,women ,childern and argricluture of hte enemy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Floydness

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 07:12:00 PM »
Gross man, straping a bomb on yourself and then entering a public place with innocent people all around that dont deserve to die, people that have families to take care of, children to raise.. ALL BLOWN THE FUCK UP AND DEAD just because of religious beliefs.

look, i have questions about the suicide aspects.  the theological basis is something i'm unsure of.

this isn't about religious beliefs, it's about fighting injustice and oppressions.  the citizens of a state are equally guilty of the crimes of that state in that they support the state.

you have the israeli government building museums on holy cemetaries, bulldozing homes, evicting people from their homes, attacking neighborhoods...until the israeli people themselves are standing infront of the tanks and protesting their governments...they are equally guilty.
Honestly, there are many people in both religions that are innocent and dont deserve what this little way is creating. BUT suicide bombing is never an excuse for ANYTHING that you are fighting for.. like I said, killing a bunch of innocent people is NEVER the answer... it only creates more hate. Then again, so do a lot of things.

people love to cite israel is such a great example of democracy.  if israel is a democracy, then the policies of the state are the policies of the people, and the people are equally guilty.  israel brings harm upon it's citizens and endangers it's citizens as long is it illegally occupies territories, evicts people from their homes...etc.

and the u.s. is committing similar crimes in iraq.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2006, 10:56:24 AM »
the rule of jihad is u can't hurt civilians ,women ,childern and argricluture of hte enemy

recently iraqi insurgents have been attacking the water supply, this has outraged many iraqi civillians.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2006, 10:59:59 AM »

Someone should inform the guys from the P.A who practice Jihad I guess.

israel has no legitimate basis to complain.  israel's government evicts people from their homes and destroys people's farmlands.  rocket attacks into residential neighborhoods.  the israeli government is a terrorist organization. 

until israelis hit the streets protesting their government en masse.  until israelis refuse to settle and live in [stolen] occupied lands, the israeli people cannot complain.  the israeli public has been more than complicit in the crimes of their government.