Author Topic: TEN REASONS WHY TUPAC IS A BUSTA  (Read 6700 times)

Mixtape_Fan

• Lil Geezy
Re: TEN REASONS WHY TUPAC IS A BUSTA
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2006, 01:57:04 PM »
10 reasons why youre a busta..

10. your user name
9. dissing a dead man
8. thinking youre hard
7. promoting gang bangin
6. your a bitch
5. having a crip name knowing damn well you havent banged a day in your life
4. got told by chief
3. obviously very feminine for bitching
2. you think youre crip.
1. dissed tupac and thought youd get away with it

Wow!!! u nailed it with that reply....lol..

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2006, 05:37:54 PM »
Baby Lane was a real nigga and I aint sayin that cuz he shot Pac. i knew the nigga.
;D

lmao thats sig note worthy ;D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2006, 06:48:32 PM »
10) was full of contradictions
9) wore leather and silk
8) called Suge Knight a father figure
7) said Thug Life was dead and then changed his mind
6) got himself a Mob Piru tattoo while knowing damn well he never banged a day in his life
5) lied about having sex with Faith Evans
4) got raped in jail
3) said he feared no man and then surrounded himself with bodyguards
2) was obviously very feminine and desperately tried to hide it by acting hard (hmmm..was he gay?. it's a scientific fact that a large majority of gay people are raised by women, just like 2pac was)
1) slap Baby Lane and think he'd get away wit it

Has anyone noticed that the closer you get to #1 the stupider the reasons get? Seriously. LOL at this internet gang banger.

Eihtball

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2006, 07:38:05 PM »
Fuck all E-Crips...smoke them crabz like an E-bigarette. 8) ;D

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2006, 07:43:45 PM »
i diss the dead all the time, FUCK HITLER.

sAcKiNg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2006, 10:06:53 AM »
 2pac is a busta whether you like it or not. niggas who talk shit get dealt wit real quicc and thats why 2pac is dead. all he ever did was talk shit.

nigga this comment shows how much of a lame ass nigga you really is,nigga you talkin shit now doin the same shit your talkin bout why niggaz get poped,mayne you aint shit you want feel important so you come on the net talkin shit about a nigga that ppl still talk about after his been dead for ten years,just think about this when you die no ones gonna give a fuck and by the next day no one will remember you or talk about you.FUCKIN BLADE

R.I.P TO THAT TREAL ASS NIGGA 2PAC

AND 187 ON A FAKE ASS CRIP NAMED C-SICC AND HIS NEW YORK HOMIE OH YEAH AND A REST IN PISS TO HIS IMAGINEARY FRIEND THAT SHOT PAC,FUCKIN FAG GOTTA ACT LIKE HE KNEW THE NIGGA TO FEEL COOL
<table style="border-collapse:collapse;"><tr><td colspan="2"><embed src="http://apps.rockyou.com/rockyou.swf?instanceid=62348011&ver=102906" quality="high"  scale="noscale"  salign="lt" width="600" height="200" wmode="transparent" name="rockyou" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"/></td></tr><tr><td style="font-size:0px;background-color:#fff; padding:1px;font-size:0px;  filter:alpha(opacity=60);-moz-opacity:.60;opacity:.60;" align="left"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2006, 10:17:37 AM »
if I could I'd shit on 2pacs grave and wipe my ass on his tombstone. cross out his name. 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 09, 2006, 10:25:21 AM »
if I could I'd shit on 2pacs grave and wipe my ass on his tombstone. cross out his name. 8)

if I could I'd take your firstborn as collateral, then make you meet some real crips after I told them about your fake ass, then let them beat the living shit out of you.  8) how does that matter? shit on his grave, then talk again. pussy.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2006, 12:12:53 PM »
I just don't understand how could someone actualy hate Tupac???

He's the greatest rapper of all time... I just don't give a fuck if he was gangbanging or not!!!

C-SICC you need to just shut the fuck up and actually listen to some Tupac before starting bullshit topic like this one...
Cause if Tupac is consider a busta, you are probably the biggest busta of all time!!!!!!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 12:14:47 PM by CanadActive »
The Canadian Polish

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2006, 01:15:57 PM »

if I could I'd take your firstborn as collateral, then make you meet some real crips after I told them about your fake ass, then let them beat the living shit out of you.  8) how does that matter? shit on his grave, then talk again. pussy.

come to southside compton homie and lets see whats up. i been gangbangin' since I was 10. thats 17 years cuzz. stop talkin on your bitch ass computer think u hard. if u wanna meet me nigga then PM me and I'll set it up for u. what?? you think i give a fucc?. bitch asss nigga 8).

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2006, 01:21:16 PM »

come to southside compton homie and lets see whats up. i been gangbangin' since I was 10. thats 17 years cuzz. stop talkin on your bitch ass computer think u hard. if u wanna meet me nigga then PM me and I'll set it up for u. what?? you think i give a fucc?. bitch asss nigga 8).
Fallow your own advice. Do you really think you are going to get any respect because you're banging on the net? Keep it street and let the "fake" homies mind their business.

WestCoasta

« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2006, 01:21:55 PM »
so you're almost 30 and causing problems on internet forums?

rik

« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2006, 01:25:09 PM »
so you're almost 30 and causing problems on internet forums?

:laugh:

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2006, 01:38:16 PM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2006, 01:49:25 PM »

so your 27 and u have nuthin better to do than call a dead person a Busta?
and that too on an Internet website?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!