Author Topic: ***Offical E3 2006 Thread*** *update* GTA4 officially coming to 360 and PS3!!!  (Read 6312 times)

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
R THEY GONNA RELEASE THE PS3 IN THREE DIFFERENT COLORS??

white, black, and silver

GOOD LOOKIN OUT....I'LL PROBABLY GET THE BLACK OR WHITE ONE...GUESS IMMA HAVE TO START SAVING CUZ IM PLANNIN ON GETTING TWO ON LAUNCH DAY...ONE FOR ME AND THE OTHER ONE FOR EBAY....

damn are you serious?  you're prepared to spend 1200 bucks on it?

YEA I GOT A COUPLE OF G'z SAVED UP RIGHT NOW...HOPEFULLY I CAN SELL THE SECOND ONE FOR DOUBLE THE pRICE....IF I CANT SELL IT I'll JUST SELL IT TO ONE OF MY CUZINS..THEY'LL FUCKIN BUY IT...IM PRETTY SURE ITS GONNA BE MORE THAN 1200...GONNA GET EXTRA CONTROLLERS N GAMES N SHIT...

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Sorry but only retards would buy a ps3 for double the retail price..  Sure, there are many retards out there but don´t count on it.. maybe you can make a 100 - 200 dollar profit but the ps3 is no Neo Geo.. lol

and regarding the next GTA... the GTA3 series is done.. GTA4 is up next.. and I don´t wanna see GTA in europe.. maybe in Spain but not rainy London or the alps... Tokyo, like rumoured, would be dope... the US have been pretty well covered from Miami to LA to the more southern influenced countryside... GTA3 was some sort of NY... so there isn´t much left...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

white, black, and silver

correct me if im wrong homie but Im pretty sure Black is the only color that is gonna be avalible at launch ,with the other 2 coming out later on

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

DUB CC

• 'G'

white, black, and silver

correct me if im wrong homie but Im pretty sure Black is the only color that is gonna be avalible at launch ,with the other 2 coming out later on

hey smoke where did you read that?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

white, black, and silver

hey smoke where did you read that?

Im pretty sure i read it from IGN,but i could b wrong,so much shit goin on right now wit E3 its hard to keep track  ;D

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sony announced today that it would launch the PS3 in “Clear Black” in mainland Europe, US and Australasia on November 17, 2006, as part of a worldwide simultaneous launch. The PS3 will be equipped with Blu-ray and Pre-Installed HDD and be available at €499 (20GB HDD) and €599 (60GB HDD) in Europe, and $499 and $599 in the US.

-From Ps3today.com

dont know how reliable this site is,but im pretty sure i heard that it will only be avalible in black when it launches

We Fly High

I get to go toomorrow, looking fwd to it, time to blaze one up. haha.

Woodrow

TIGHHHHTTTT

You should let us know how that new nintendo controller plays!

Digital Pimpin'

TIGHHHHTTTT

You should let us know how that new nintendo controller plays!

Apparently, there's HUUUUGE queues to play with that - but hey, I'd happily stand in line for what could be the next real step up for gaming since 1995 (every so-called next-gen console & game since has more or less been just better graphics and bigger levels).

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
E3 2006: Microsoft Recommends Wii
Peter Moore tells people to pick up a Wii and a 360 instead of a PS3

May 11, 2006 - You read it right. Peter Moore, a vice president for Microsoft, asked in a recent interview, "Tell me why you would buy a $600 PS3?" He went on to explain, "People are going to buy two [machines]. They're going to buy an Xbox and they're going to buy a Wii ... for the price of one PS3."

Microsoft seems to have decided to side with Nintendo in order to overthrow Sony's current lead in the videogame market. Whether the strategy will work or not remains to be seen. Though no official announcement has been made regarding the price of Wii at launch, it is expected to release for a significantly cheaper price than either the 360 or Playstation 3 consoles.
Nintendo has stated many times that it does not wish to compete directly with Sony and Microsoft in the next generation war, opting to move into a new direction with Wii that will complement the other systems.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
further evidence noone can fuck with ps3....lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
further evidence noone can fuck with ps3....lol

lol as of right now i would say sony is in the worst position of the 3...If u can get a 360 and a Wii for the price of a ps3,then why would u wanna get a ps3? the only reason i could think of would be for the bluray player to watch hidef movies but for strictly gaming i cant see why ppl would choose a ps3 as of right now,espicially with the announcement that GTA is coming for the 360 with exclusive content,dont get me wrong though,i like the ps3 but i most likely wont b buying one until there cheaper,ill probably get the nintendo wii first (already own a 360) .

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Black Smoke, do you think Rockstar will make GTA4 with online capabilities?  that'll be the shit if we're able to play online
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

DUB CC

• 'G'
Black Smoke, do you think Rockstar will make GTA4 with online capabilities?  that'll be the shit if we're able to play online

yeah i hope they have online capabilities.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I hope so. Rockstar nnounced "episodic downloadable content" (that's exclusively for 360) so let's hope they include online play also. GTA: LC on PSP had some simple online games, they might do something similar with GTA4. Or something better.

F.E.A.R. trailer, is it just me or does this shit look crazy as fuck?

http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/826/826346/vids_1.html

Looks great, definitely better than on my PC  :)
But I still think Gears of War kicks ass the most  8)

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/3162/Gears-of-War-E3-2006-Demo/
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 03:41:25 PM by MIC »