Author Topic: ***Offical E3 2006 Thread*** *update* GTA4 officially coming to 360 and PS3!!!  (Read 6313 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, i get to see it but try this link...

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707077p1.html

Super Mario Galaxy in Action

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
possiblities are endless  8)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 03:10:45 PM by Black_Smoke »

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

props man i posted the pic of the gun in the thread,nice find!! 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A resident evil is coming to Wii taking full advantage of the controller

Trauma-san

That gun is cool as fuck, you actually snap the two controllers into it.  Killer.  Supposedly called "The Zapper" again. 

Maybe I'm a fanboy, but everything Nintendo said at the show was cool, and everything Sony said was lame.  Surprises out of Nintendo, bullshit out of Sony. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Madden 07, Hands-On with the Wii

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707303p1.html

and some pics...

E. J. Rizo

while this wii stuff looks awsome... i just hope they have a traditional game play mode...  like without you having to do all that goofy stuff all the time... like an option to change between it.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That gun is cool as fuck, you actually snap the two controllers into it.  Killer.  Supposedly called "The Zapper" again. 

Maybe I'm a fanboy, but everything Nintendo said at the show was cool, and everything Sony said was lame.  Surprises out of Nintendo, bullshit out of Sony. 

yea this year is like the opposite of last, nintendo and microsoft have done a great job and sony well i posted an article,they should be worried

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
while this wii stuff looks awsome... i just hope they have a traditional game play mode...  like without you having to do all that goofy stuff all the time... like an option to change between it.

why would u wanna use the traditonal game mode lol,nah they probably will,i imagine there would be

Trauma-san

I'm going to re-iterate what I've been saying for at least 6 months now.  When this is all said and done, Microsoft will lead the pack with the 360 this generation, and Sony will slip to second.  Nintendo will gain share on Sony, may even if some miracle happens overtake Sony and be the #2 system this time around.  The system's just too expensive, and many many systems are still bought by parents.  Parents are not going to turn down a 200 dollar system, a 400 dollar system, and then buy the 600 dollar system.  NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.  I'm old enough to be a dad, if my kid wanted one, I would let him pick between 360 and Wii, there's no way I'd spend that money on a PS3. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the guy talkin in the background of the mario galaxy vid sounds mad homo. "use your pointer" lol
props man i posted the pic of the gun in the thread,nice find!! 8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think yer wrong. Kids would want the most expensive shite, and the most popular thing thas on the market. Sony has been the frontrunner since psx no matter what the next n64/xbox/xbox360 fan sez! It'll be close w/ the 360 & ps3 though..............BUT NOT CLOSE ENOUGH, lol. Watch and see!!

I'mma sell my kidney for a ps3, lol, jks. Get back on the hustle, do some sales....and geeeeah.

:-( Prolly won't come out here in NZ until early next year.

Sparegeez

What new features do you guys think will make Halo 3 amazing? I personally would want to record my games and make a montauge like i did in halo 2. That would be sick!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sonic Wildfire Video

http://media.revolution.ign.com/media/800/800277/vids_1.html

The E3 off screen one is new