Author Topic: iraqi insurgents want war.  (Read 2671 times)

coola

iraqi insurgents want war.
« on: May 09, 2006, 08:15:37 AM »
fact.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: iraqi insurgents want war.
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 08:24:06 AM »
just because they want to fight them, doesn't mean they want them killing their people and taking their stuff in the first place
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

coola

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 08:32:55 AM »
just because they want to fight them, doesn't mean they want them killing their people and taking their stuff in the first place

the invasion is over. all that needs to happen now, is the iraqi insurgents accept defeat, if they had any respect for their own people, they would stop the suicide bombngs. they achieve NOTHING, all they do is prolongue the war.

has anyone thought what could happen, if peace arose, the iraqis stopped fighting with eachother, stopped fighting the U.S, and the country became stable again ? or is that impossible ?

what do you think would happen if the suicide bombings stopped ?

do you think the U.S leaving now would achieve anything ? if they had an opportunity to achieve their goals, by having a stable government, and peace among people, i think Iraq has a future. a brighter future than what it had with Hussein.

coola

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 08:35:39 AM »
dont get me wrong, i havent ever supported the war in Iraq, but it has happen. now we need to look to the future. and i wouldnt dare say its the iraqies fault they are fighting in the first place. but they need to stop.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 09:04:32 AM »
the insurgency isn't only about the americans. its fear from every ethnic group about their share of the new country. the sunni used to control the country with sadaam in power.now the shia has most power.most of the oil is located in kurdish areas and kurds want thier own land
United Arab States

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 09:40:45 AM »

the invasion is over. all that needs to happen now, is the iraqi insurgents accept defeat, if they had any respect for their own people, they would stop the suicide bombngs. they achieve NOTHING, all they do is prolongue the war.

has anyone thought what could happen, if peace arose, the iraqis stopped fighting with eachother, stopped fighting the U.S, and the country became stable again ? or is that impossible ?

do you think the U.S leaving now would achieve anything ? if they had an opportunity to achieve their goals, by having a stable government, and peace among people, i think Iraq has a future. a brighter future than what it had with Hussein.

Thanks to this magnificent commentary by this gump named Chief, Trauma's post about eating kids is no longer the dumbest of the year.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2006, 11:03:07 AM »

^^This is called blaming the victim.  The media is trying to teach people that it's not the United States fault that bombs are being dropped on Iraq but that it's the Iraqi's fault.  This makes no sense, but people are manipulated into believing this.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »

^^This is called blaming the victim.  The media is trying to teach people that it's not the United States fault that bombs are being dropped on Iraq but that it's the Iraqi's fault.  This makes no sense, but people are manipulated into believing this.
they maybe the victim, but peace is still their responsibility....its in their hands

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2006, 05:33:05 PM »

Thanks to this magnificent commentary by this gump named Chief, Trauma's post about eating kids is no longer the dumbest of the year.

ahaha word man seriously . Chief are you being serious?

Listen Maam. I already broke into your house and took your panties off. Youre handcuffed. Stop fuckin moving around and let me hit the pussy. And once I leave having fucked your brains out, you can go back to work on monday.

::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2006, 06:35:16 PM »
so tell me your solutions to the war. i would love to hear them.

coola

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2006, 06:37:12 PM »

hey, did you read my post ? i said its not the iraqis fault they are fighting in the first place.

the only reason why this is so difficult is the dedication and spirit of the iraqi's... but it needs to stop, for their own good.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2006, 10:38:27 PM »

The solution is simple, a complete and total end to the US occupation and influence in Iraq.  Is that too much to ask?  For the people of Iraq to be left alone by outside powers?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 10:40:58 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »

coola

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2006, 12:03:59 AM »

The solution is simple, a complete and total end to the US occupation and influence in Iraq.  Is that too much to ask?  For the people of Iraq to be left alone by outside powers?

ahhh so if the U.S leaves, you think everything will go back to normal ? how will a leader be elected ? or will the person with the most gun-power and money automatically become the leader ? - great !

right now, the U.S must finish what they started, what bomb the shit out of the country and leave it in ruins ? WTF are you on ? the U.S needs to make sure the country gets back on it's feet.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2006, 12:19:59 AM »

ahhh so if the U.S leaves, you think everything will go back to normal ?

The situation will improve dramatically.

how will a leader be elected ? or will the person with the most gun-power and money automatically become the leader ? - great !

^^That's already the current situation in Iraq.  The person with the most gun-powder and money is already the leader of Iraq.  And his name is George W. Bush.  He's calling the shots in Iraq, everyone knows that. 

right now, the U.S must finish what they started

Why do they have to finish what they started?  Who says?  And what would constitute finishing the job?  The government has not even been honest with the people as to what there real "job" is in Iraq.  For your information, the real job Bush has planned for Iraq is permanent military presence and influence in the region and control of it's oil wealth and assets.  They will either do that by US troops or use Iraqi troops to suppress the people, either way that is their objective in the region.

what bomb the shit out of the country and leave it in ruins ? WTF are you on ? the U.S needs to make sure the country gets back on it's feet.

The U.S. doesn't give a damn about the country getting "back on it's feet".  They're just out for the money, power, and influence in the region.  It's about oil, it's about the dollar currency on the global market, it's about strategic positioning in the region, it's about those things.  Their goal in being there is not for the benefit of the Iraqi people. 

coola

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2006, 12:59:55 AM »

ahhh so if the U.S leaves, you think everything will go back to normal ?

The situation will improve dramatically.

no it wont. there is still a civil war about to erupt.

how will a leader be elected ? or will the person with the most gun-power and money automatically become the leader ? - great !

^^That's already the current situation in Iraq.  The person with the most gun-powder and money is already the leader of Iraq.  And his name is George W. Bush.  He's calling the shots in Iraq, everyone knows that. 

thats different, i am talking about a leader for the Iraqi people, for the Iraqi government.

right now, the U.S must finish what they started

Why do they have to finish what they started?  Who says?  And what would constitute finishing the job?  The government has not even been honest with the people as to what there real "job" is in Iraq.  For your information, the real job Bush has planned for Iraq is permanent military presence and influence in the region and control of it's oil wealth and assets.  They will either do that by US troops or use Iraqi troops to suppress the people, either way that is their objective in the region.

what will the future hold if they leave it as it is ? they leave, and millions of iraqis are left pissed off their country is in ruins. your elementary thinking is past the point of ignorant.

iraq NEEDS help to get back on its feet.

what bomb the shit out of the country and leave it in ruins ? WTF are you on ? the U.S needs to make sure the country gets back on it's feet.

The U.S. doesn't give a damn about the country getting "back on it's feet".  They're just out for the money, power, and influence in the region.  It's about oil, it's about the dollar currency on the global market, it's about strategic positioning in the region, it's about those things.  Their goal in being there is not for the benefit of the Iraqi people. 

even if they have alterior motives, it's their responsibility to get iraq back on its feet.