Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8157 times)

E. J. Rizo

NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« on: May 09, 2006, 01:59:19 PM »
enough with all the laker threads lets get this thread going... since its what is going on Currently but gotta give it up to the lakers they did better than i expected now i want the clippers to go all the way....

Clippers in 6!  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 02:02:46 PM »
Clippers in 7 or so... but only if they succeed at stopping the Suns from runnin' 'em over.. you can't expect to beat the Suns when you score 122 points  ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 02:47:15 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109747.0

Clippers in 6...Unless they fall apart like the Lakers did...Hopefully they don't...POUND THOSE WEAKSAUCE BITCHES!! 8)

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 10:51:30 PM »
CLIPPERS Whooped some ass today!....

series tied 1 - 1

returning the favor and winning by 25...

so now its all tied up and they coming to Los Angeles for the next few games...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 09:36:17 AM »
BANDWAGGON FAN!! YOU HATE THE LAKERS!!!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 09:40:45 AM »
Anyways, I didn't get around to watching the game last night...Saw the post-game highlights though, and it looks like the Clippers figured out the Suns the same way we did. Now lets hope they don't crumble since they have more experience than the Lakers...If the Clippers can stick with the plan, they can win the next 3 games...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 09:43:50 AM »

LMAO hahah your a funny dude... first of all the lakers are dead they lost already enough with the lakers thats why i put that up lets keep up with the times and look at whats going on now thats all i said... you probrably upset about that kobe thread that shit is just halarious hahah even laker fans! on myspace were posting that shit cause it was halarious... just get over it man the lakers lost its ok... they got to lose some times....

and now im a bandwagon because im following the clippers just like you are with your lil thread about who is going to follow the clippers now because the lakers are gone?? hahah just relax and chill man not everyone has the same opinions on things... but if it makes you feel better yes you are right im a bandwagon fan  ;D ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 09:51:20 AM »

LMAO hahah your a funny dude... first of all the lakers are dead they lost already enough with the lakers thats why i put that up lets keep up with the times and look at whats going on now thats all i said... you probrably upset about that kobe thread that shit is just halarious hahah even laker fans! on myspace were posting that shit cause it was halarious... just get over it man the lakers lost its ok... they got to lose some times....

and now im a bandwagon because im following the clippers just like you are with your lil thread about who is going to follow the clippers now because the lakers are gone?? hahah just relax and chill man not everyone has the same opinions on things... but if it makes you feel better yes you are right im a bandwagon fan  ;D ;)

Smart guy...I was making a joke...People were calling ME a bandwaggon fan for saying I wanted the Clippers to win...LOL!

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=109747.0

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 10:36:25 AM »
how can u call Suns a Weaksauce team when they came back from 3-1 to beat the Lakers? I'm a Lakers fan, but i got man respect for the suns for showing so much confidence
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 10:42:16 AM »
how can u call Suns a Weaksauce team when they came back from 3-1 to beat the Lakers? I'm a Lakers fan, but i got man respect for the suns for showing so much confidence

They are weaksauce...They beat the Lakers because of the Lakers inexperience, which then equates to a lack of confidence...They didn't come back becuase they're a great team or anything... they're shitty in the playoffs, they would get bitched around by any elite team...PeACe

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
They are weaksauce...They beat the Lakers because of the Lakers inexperience, which then equates to a lack of confidence...They didn't come back becuase they're a great team or anything

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Now that's the worst comment ever made!!!!!!!! 
How can a bad team come back from 1-3...  Even a very lucky team can't do it...  Don't matter agains who you play (even an inexperienced team), to come back from 1-3 you gotta be a great team...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 12:13:59 PM »
They are weaksauce...They beat the Lakers because of the Lakers inexperience, which then equates to a lack of confidence...They didn't come back becuase they're a great team or anything

LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Now that's the worst comment ever made!!!!!!!! 
How can a bad team come back from 1-3...  Even a very lucky team can't do it...  Don't matter agains who you play (even an inexperienced team), to come back from 1-3 you gotta be a great team...

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never said they were a bad team, moron, I just said they're one of the softer teams in the playoffs...So you're saying the Suns are a great team? Now THAT, my friend, deserves a big LMFAO. The Showtime Lakers were a GREAT team. The Michael Jordan Bulls were a GREAT team. The Kobe-Shaq Lakers were a GREAT team. These Suns are not even close to being a great team, you're a fucking joke...LOL

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 12:38:03 PM »
Ok so based on you...

They aren't an elite team...
They aren't a great team...

But :

They have a roster full of "NBA established players"...
Shawn Marion who got MVP consideration...
Steve Nash who is actually the NBA MVP...
They finished second in a Western Conference packed with "great" teams...
They came back from a 1-3 deficit...

I'm sorry to give you a shock... But they aren't weaksauce. 8)
The Canadian Polish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 01:47:40 PM »
Ok so based on you...

They aren't an elite team...
They aren't a great team...

But :

They have a roster full of "NBA established players"...
Shawn Marion who got MVP consideration...
Steve Nash who is actually the NBA MVP...
They finished second in a Western Conference packed with "great" teams...
They came back from a 1-3 deficit...

I'm sorry to give you a shock... But they aren't weaksauce. 8)

They are a good team. That's it. They're weaksauce compared to the teams in the playoffs...Nowhere near "great"....PeACe

herpes

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 04:44:29 PM »
*wishes elton brand was still a bull*