Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8076 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2006, 11:31:01 PM »
:) I hope The Clippers fans enjoy'd their 15 minutes of fame b/c Lakers are going to take over next season & win 60 games next season.  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: May 23, 2006, 10:18:06 AM »
Fuckin Bandwagon Laker Fans Brought their loserness to our side, fuck em all

LMAO. 99% of Clipper fans are bandwaggoners...You don't wanna bash your teams fan-base, do you?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: May 23, 2006, 10:19:52 AM »

HAHAHA...The Laker Fans brought loserness to the Clippers? Thats the funniest shit I heard all  week. All the Paper Clips do is lose.
Who Went To The 2nd Round and Who Didnt?

THE END

Who played Denver and who played Phoenix? LMFAO! Clippers lost to the Suns just like the Lakers did (actually, the Lakers fared better, because they had the 3-1 lead and control of the series at one point)...Making the 2nd round when you're playing the softest team in the playoffs doesn't mean shit... :-X

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2006, 10:20:26 AM »
lost a $5 bet. >:(

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2006, 10:21:38 AM »
this shit is halarious fuckin laker fans bashing clipper fans when there were just going for the clippers before last night.. damn give props where its due instead of talkin shit the clippers took it further this year its ok... it happens... Congratulations to the CLIPPERS for taking Los Angeles further this year than any other NBA team in LA! .... Congrats to the Lakers too for making the playoffs and almost taking it to the second round .. one game away....

people dont need to start hating on each other... they both did well and will hopefully continue to improve maybe a few years down the line we can have the Clippers and Lakers in the Western Confrence finals! ...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2006, 10:29:31 AM »
this shit is halarious fuckin laker fans bashing clipper fans when there were just going for the clippers before last night.. damn give props where its due instead of talkin shit the clippers took it further this year its ok... it happens... Congratulations to the CLIPPERS for taking Los Angeles further this year than any other NBA team in LA! .... Congrats to the Lakers too for making the playoffs and almost taking it to the second round .. one game away....

people dont need to start hating on each other... they both did well and will hopefully continue to improve maybe a few years down the line we can have the Clippers and Lakers in the Western Confrence finals! ...

LMAO@this being something new to you. There's been tension between Laker and Clipper fans for years now...It's just that the Laker fans don't really care and the Clipper fans love dwelling on it...I really do like and respect the Clippers as a team, I think they have a nice future, they will be in the playoffs for a while now...But I'm just tellin' it like it is. Clipper fans have no reason to talk shit...PeACe

rik

« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2006, 12:17:41 PM »

HAHAHA...The Laker Fans brought loserness to the Clippers? Thats the funniest shit I heard all  week. All the Paper Clips do is lose.

THE END
THE END? Neither The Lakers nor the Clippers won a Championship so it doesn't matter if u beat the team with the worst record in the West to get to the second round. The fact of the matter is the Cippers still lost.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2006, 12:55:29 PM »

THE END
THE END? Neither The Lakers nor the Clippers won a Championship so it doesn't matter if u beat the team with the worst record in the West to get to the second round. The fact of the matter is the Cippers still lost.
not really because what determines who you play in the playoffs? your season record... the cards were laid out like that because they earned for them to be layed out... fact of the matter is clippers advanced and lakers didnt... clippers had a better run... just dont make excuses and move on..... next season..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2006, 01:24:59 PM »

THE END
not really because what determines who you play in the playoffs? your season record... the cards were laid out like that because they earned for them to be layed out... fact of the matter is clippers advanced and lakers didnt... clippers had a better run... just dont make excuses and move on..... next season..

There are no excuses...Lakers simply would have advanced over Denver...The NBA seeding rules is fucked up, which is why the Clippers got to play the playoff team with the worst record in the west AND have home-court advantage in the first round even though they were a 6th seed. That's why the rules will be changed for next season... ::)

rik

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2006, 01:28:36 PM »

THE END
Did the Clippers win a Championship? NO at the end of the day that's all that matters. I don't give a fuck if they mad it to the second round what do they have to show for it? Not a damn thing.

BTW I didn't make any excuses

ecrazy

« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
Wow. You Gotta Love Laker Fans. Their Team Has the 2nd Best Record In LA, Their Team Does Not Advance To The 2nd Round, And they Are Still saying they have the best team in LA.
 Then they jump on the Clippers Bandwagon, and only they are Justified because "you gotta show love to the fellow LA team", then when they lose, they Turn their back on them and continue to talk shit. Wow, Them Laker Fans Man, Gotta Love them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2006, 07:16:46 PM »
Wow. You Gotta Love Laker Fans. Their Team Has the 2nd Best Record In LA, Their Team Does Not Advance To The 2nd Round, And they Are Still saying they have the best team in LA.
 Then they jump on the Clippers Bandwagon, and only they are Justified because "you gotta show love to the fellow LA team", then when they lose, they Turn their back on them and continue to talk shit. Wow, Them Laker Fans Man, Gotta Love them.

What are you talking about? Lakers played WAY better in the second half of the season than the Clippers...And even in the playoffs, they fared better vs. the Suns...Nobody jumped on the Clippers bandwaggon, now I'd prefer Dallas to win it all (as is the case with many Laker fans), does it mean we're jumping on the Dallas bandwaggon? No...Bandwaggon fans are what define (the majority of) Clipper fans...I bet you ANYTHING that at least 95% of Clipper fans were a fan of some other team before they were a Clipper fan...That's why all that "Clipper Nation" bullcrap pisses people off, because there was never a "Clipper Nation" for decades... then they finally win and the fans comes out in flocks, most of them shit-talking nerds...That's not how it works. Look at how passionate Laker fans are, even when we sucked ass in 2004-05, we all stuck together and represented the Lakers to the fullest just as much as the fans of elite teams represented theirs...In my opinion, Lakers would have taken Clippers in the 2nd round if Tim Thomas would have missed the game-tying 3. Unfortunately, he made it and we won't know for sure...So why are you talking shit?...PeACe.

rik

« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2006, 07:25:33 PM »
I never backed the Clippers never supported them...After the Lakers lost I didn't and still don't give a fuck who wins. So not every Lakers fan jumped on the bandwagon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2006, 07:52:15 PM »
I never backed the Clippers never supported them...After the Lakers lost I didn't and still don't give a fuck who wins. So not every Lakers fan jumped on the bandwagon.

Even if you did give a fuck who wins, it wouldn't put you under bandwaggon status...A good portion of Laker fans I know care that the Suns or the Heat don't win the title...If you care about shit going on in the playoffs after the Lakers were eliminated, it doesn't make you any less of a Laker fan. Shit, I know for a fact that the Lakers are sitting home watching these playoffs and they each have their favorites...Doesn't mean they became a fan or anything, but you get the drift...PeACe

rik

« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2006, 08:00:24 PM »

Even if you did give a fuck who wins, it wouldn't put you under bandwaggon status...A good portion of Laker fans I know care that the Suns or the Heat don't win the title...If you care about shit going on in the playoffs after the Lakers were eliminated, it doesn't make you any less of a Laker fan. Shit, I know for a fact that the Lakers are sitting home watching these playoffs and they each have their favorites...Doesn't mean they became a fan or anything, but you get the drift...PeACe

I get it. It's your boy Ecrazy that thinks Laker fans became Clipper fans. Which is not the case. I honestly don't care who wins not because I don't wanna be seen as "bandwagon fan" but because I just don't. I'm still watching the playoffs cus I'm a fan of basketball. Well maybe I do care a little bout what happens. I don't want the Pistons to make it to the finals cus all of thier games are boring. And it's still fuck the suns so there you have it.