Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8075 times)

ecrazy

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2006, 08:11:18 PM »
Wow. You Gotta Love Laker Fans. Their Team Has the 2nd Best Record In LA, Their Team Does Not Advance To The 2nd Round, And they Are Still saying they have the best team in LA.
 Then they jump on the Clippers Bandwagon, and only they are Justified because "you gotta show love to the fellow LA team", then when they lose, they Turn their back on them and continue to talk shit. Wow, Them Laker Fans Man, Gotta Love them.
I never backed the Clippers never supported them...After the Lakers lost I didn't and still don't give a fuck who wins. So not every Lakers fan jumped on the bandwagon.

Even if you did give a fuck who wins, it wouldn't put you under bandwaggon status...A good portion of Laker fans I know care that the Suns or the Heat don't win the title...If you care about shit going on in the playoffs after the Lakers were eliminated, it doesn't make you any less of a Laker fan. Shit, I know for a fact that the Lakers are sitting home watching these playoffs and they each have their favorites...Doesn't mean they became a fan or anything, but you get the drift...PeACe
ok, so if your rooting for a team that you hate, dont talk shit about them during their playoff run, then talk shit when they get eliminated, what the fuck does that make you? thats bandwagoning at its finest.
And LOL @ you thinking that there was no Clipper Fans before all this. My dad was a season ticket holder back in 98 at the Sports Arena, and he has kept in contact with a lot of Clipper fans from back in the day, i know its hard to believe, but there is a good majority of clipper fans out there Elior.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: May 24, 2006, 11:43:13 AM »
Wow. You Gotta Love Laker Fans. Their Team Has the 2nd Best Record In LA, Their Team Does Not Advance To The 2nd Round, And they Are Still saying they have the best team in LA.
 Then they jump on the Clippers Bandwagon, and only they are Justified because "you gotta show love to the fellow LA team", then when they lose, they Turn their back on them and continue to talk shit. Wow, Them Laker Fans Man, Gotta Love them.
I never backed the Clippers never supported them...After the Lakers lost I didn't and still don't give a fuck who wins. So not every Lakers fan jumped on the bandwagon.

Even if you did give a fuck who wins, it wouldn't put you under bandwaggon status...A good portion of Laker fans I know care that the Suns or the Heat don't win the title...If you care about shit going on in the playoffs after the Lakers were eliminated, it doesn't make you any less of a Laker fan. Shit, I know for a fact that the Lakers are sitting home watching these playoffs and they each have their favorites...Doesn't mean they became a fan or anything, but you get the drift...PeACe
ok, so if your rooting for a team that you hate, dont talk shit about them during their playoff run, then talk shit when they get eliminated, what the fuck does that make you? thats bandwagoning at its finest.
And LOL @ you thinking that there was no Clipper Fans before all this. My dad was a season ticket holder back in 98 at the Sports Arena, and he has kept in contact with a lot of Clipper fans from back in the day, i know its hard to believe, but there is a good majority of clipper fans out there Elior.

When did I say I hate the Clippers? POINT IT OUT TO ME SOMEWHERE! And where am I talking shit about them? I'm simply stating my opinion, which is that the Lakers were a better team this year when they were at their strongest, and that a true Clipper fan is CLOSE to non-existant...I know it's hard for you to comprehend words for what they are, but try not getting ahead of yourself...The Clippers as a franchise still have a long way to go before they can claim they're anywhere near topping the Lakers...Until then, LA will always be a Laker town, and Clipper fans claiming otherwise are idiots. Basketball history in LA is written in purple and gold....PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #122 on: May 24, 2006, 12:15:11 PM »

When did I say I hate the Clippers? POINT IT OUT TO ME SOMEWHERE! And where am I talking shit about them? I'm simply stating my opinion, which is that the Lakers were a better team this year when they were at their strongest, and that a true Clipper fan is CLOSE to non-existant...I know it's hard for you to comprehend words for what they are, but try not getting ahead of yourself...The Clippers as a franchise still have a long way to go before they can claim they're anywhere near topping the Lakers...Until then, LA will always be a Laker town, and Clipper fans claiming otherwise are idiots. Basketball history in LA is written in purple and gold....PeACe
How could you still stay that the Lakers were the better team, sure they had a "Run" but the WHOLE SEASON, The Clippers were the better team, The team that went the farthest in the playoffs was the Clippers...Wow, closemindedness and stubbornness wins again. And LMAO @ "CLOSE" to non-existant. Your just blinded by purple and gold to even want to accept that there are true clipper fans in LA.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: May 24, 2006, 12:24:33 PM »

How could you still stay that the Lakers were the better team, sure they had a "Run" but the WHOLE SEASON, The Clippers were the better team, The team that went the farthest in the playoffs was the Clippers...Wow, closemindedness and stubbornness wins again. And LMAO @ "CLOSE" to non-existant. Your just blinded by purple and gold to even want to accept that there are true clipper fans in LA.

How could I still say the Lakers were a better team? Easy, THEY WERE. The Lakers and Clippers evened their season series out at 2-2...That's WITH the Lakers not being so great in the first half of the season while they were still in a learning process...They easily played better basketball when they finally got shit together under Phil in the second half of the season. Plus, take into account that the Clippers only finished a couple games ahead of the Lakers...We lost those 2 games where Kobe was suspended which shoulda' been easy wins. Along with those losses to Boston, Cleveland, and a few other teams where the refs blatantly handed the opposing team the win...Then look at how many close games we lost that were easily in our hands...We were the younger and less experienced team, but when both teams played to full potential, Lakers were easily better overall. I'm not blinded, your claims our outrageous, it's simply my opinion...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #124 on: May 24, 2006, 12:26:34 PM »

How could I still say the Lakers were a better team? Easy, THEY WERE. The Lakers and Clippers evened their season series out at 2-2...That's WITH the Lakers not being so great in the first half of the season while they were still in a learning process...They easily played better basketball when they finally got shit together under Phil in the second half of the season. Plus, take into account that the Clippers only finished a couple games ahead of the Lakers...We lost those 2 games where Kobe was suspended which shoulda' been easy wins. Along with those losses to Boston, Cleveland, and a few other teams where the refs blatantly handed the opposing team the win...Then look at how many close games we lost that were easily in our hands...We were the younger and less experienced team, but when both teams played to full potential, Lakers were easily better overall. I'm not blinded, your claims our outrageous, it's simply my opinion...PeACe
Yeah, Its simply YOUR OPINION. Dont word it as if your talking about facts
PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #125 on: May 24, 2006, 12:34:51 PM »

PeACe 8)

LMAO...If something is my opinion, I don't have to specify it, I can say "Lakers are a better team than the Clippers" and that's OBVIOUSLY my opinion. You'd have to be dumb to need that specified for you. So ask yourself. Are you dumb? Do you want me to start reminding you "it's my opinion that..." before every sentence so you can follow me with more ease? Come on now, don't tell me that stupid ass shit...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #126 on: May 24, 2006, 12:59:00 PM »

PeACe 8)

LMAO...If something is my opinion, I don't have to specify it, I can say "Lakers are a better team than the Clippers" and that's OBVIOUSLY my opinion. You'd have to be dumb to need that specified for you. So ask yourself. Are you dumb? Do you want me to start reminding you "it's my opinion that..." before every sentence so you can follow me with more ease? Come on now, don't tell me that stupid ass shit...PeACe
Yet you refuse to believe everything else, the stuff that is NOT Opinion but FACTS!
LMAO! so much for an "Opinion" when your opinionated, you should be open to others opinion as well, LOL!
PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: May 24, 2006, 01:04:15 PM »

PeACe 8)

Yet you refuse to believe everything else, the stuff that is NOT Opinion but FACTS!
LMAO! so much for an "Opinion" when your opinionated, you should be open to others opinion as well, LOL!
PeACe 8)

Your brain is very confused, kid...I never rejected your opinion, you rejected mine...Now you are just twisting shit up. My opinion stands. Lakers are a better overall team and most Clipper fans are fake...Your opinion is the opposite. What's so hard for you to accept and/or understand? Why do you always make simple things out to be so complex? ???

ecrazy

« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2006, 01:11:39 PM »

What are you talking about? Lakers played WAY better in the second half of the season than the Clippers...And even in the playoffs, they fared better vs. the Suns...

Delusional. And rejecting the obvious TRUTH

Here we go with the endless circle of crying by NIK

PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2006, 01:15:15 PM »

What are you talking about? Lakers played WAY better in the second half of the season than the Clippers...And even in the playoffs, they fared better vs. the Suns...

PeACe 8)

What are you talking about, dumbass? What is the truth? That's my opinion, smart guy. You're confused about what's going on around you, you're starting to not make any sense again. And stop jockin' my steez, you dumb douche...PeACe. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #130 on: May 24, 2006, 01:21:36 PM »

PeACe 8)

What are you talking about, dumbass? What is the truth? That's my opinion, smart guy. You're confused about what's going on around you, you're starting to not make any sense again. And stop jockin' my steez, you dumb douche...PeACe. :-*
So rejecting what im saying, which is fact, and stating your "Opinion" and basically rejecting everything im saying, is ok?
LMAO! AND ROTFLMAO @ you getting mad, AGAIN!

PeACe :-* 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: May 24, 2006, 01:43:58 PM »

PeACe 8)

So rejecting what im saying, which is fact, and stating your "Opinion" and basically rejecting everything im saying, is ok?

What you said wasn't an opinion, it was an outrageous claim. You claimed that Laker fans COULDN'T claim their team was better even though it is easily a debatable opinion...Now you're just wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of your brain level and where you actually should be. Get it?...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #132 on: May 24, 2006, 02:09:29 PM »

PeACe 8)

What you said wasn't an opinion, it was an outrageous claim. You claimed that Laker fans COULDN'T claim their team was better even though it is easily a debatable opinion...Now you're just wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of your brain level and where you actually should be. Get it?...PeACe
LMAO @ you still debating FACTS!!
Fact is:
Clippers Have The Better Record THE ENTIRE SEASON
Clippers Advanced And went Farther In the Playoffs
Last time I checked, The NBA Season Did not start in March, It Started in October.
Yet "The Lakers Are A better Team" Is Debateable to you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2006, 02:30:17 PM »

PeACe 8)

Fact is:
Last time I checked, The NBA Season Did not start in March, It Started in October.
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
Records don't determine who's the better team, they can give you an idea, but it's not a fact that a better record makes you a better team. LMAO@you thinking the Clippers are so much better and that it's not debatable whether or not the Lakers are on their level and/or better because they finished a couple games ahead...I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, you seriously are retarded...Do you know that a lot of analysts picked the Lakers over the Clippers when everyone thought they were gunna play in the 2nd round? Let me guess, they're all out of their minds and you're just a genius who knows everything...Just shut up man, if for anything for your own good...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #134 on: May 24, 2006, 02:38:33 PM »

PeACe 8)

Fact is:
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
Records don't determine who's the better team, they can give you an idea, but it's not a fact that a better record makes you a better team. LMAO@you thinking the Clippers are so much better and that it's not debatable whether or not the Lakers are on their level and/or better because they finished a couple games ahead...I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, you seriously are retarded...Do you know that a lot of analysts picked the Lakers over the Clippers when everyone thought they were gunna play in the 2nd round? Let me guess, they're all out of their minds and you're just a genius who knows everything...Just shut up man, if for anything for your own good...PeACe
LMAO!
you know a lot of analysts had the CLIPPERS going to the Western Conference Finals When They thought the Clippers Were going to play the Lakers, FAR MORE than the ones wanting Lakers Over Clippers. All TNT analysts said it, Jim Rome Said It, Mike & Mike In The Morning BOTH said it, Please Kid, &
LMAO @ records not meaning anything, tell that to the Chicago Bulls Of 95-96, Tell that to every team in this years playoffs. There are no suprises anywhere, everyone expected a Miami/Detroit East Final, Everyone expected That It was going to be The Spurs or the Mavericks Going to the Western Conference Finals. And you know what, THOSE ARE ALL THE TEAMS WITH THE BEST RECORDS IN THE NBA!!!! LMAO!!!

"Oh man, just because it says your better, doesnt mean your the better team, its just an idea of how good you are" - Elior
LMMFAO!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha