Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8164 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #135 on: May 24, 2006, 02:45:23 PM »

What are you talking about? Lakers played WAY better in the second half of the season than the Clippers...And even in the playoffs, they fared better vs. the Suns...

Delusional. And rejecting the obvious TRUTH

Here we go with the endless circle of crying by NIK

PeACe 8)

What are you talking about, dumbass? What is the truth? That's my opinion, smart guy. You're confused about what's going on around you, you're starting to not make any sense again. And stop jockin' my steez, you dumb douche...PeACe. :-*
So rejecting what im saying, which is fact, and stating your "Opinion" and basically rejecting everything im saying, is ok?
LMAO! AND ROTFLMAO @ you getting mad, AGAIN!

PeACe :-* 8)

What you said wasn't an opinion, it was an outrageous claim. You claimed that Laker fans COULDN'T claim their team was better even though it is easily a debatable opinion...Now you're just wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of your brain level and where you actually should be. Get it?...PeACe
LMAO @ you still debating FACTS!!
Fact is:
Clippers Have The Better Record THE ENTIRE SEASON
Clippers Advanced And went Farther In the Playoffs
Last time I checked, The NBA Season Did not start in March, It Started in October.
Yet "The Lakers Are A better Team" Is Debateable to you?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
Records don't determine who's the better team, they can give you an idea, but it's not a fact that a better record makes you a better team. LMAO@you thinking the Clippers are so much better and that it's not debatable whether or not the Lakers are on their level and/or better because they finished a couple games ahead...I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, you seriously are retarded...Do you know that a lot of analysts picked the Lakers over the Clippers when everyone thought they were gunna play in the 2nd round? Let me guess, they're all out of their minds and you're just a genius who knows everything...Just shut up man, if for anything for your own good...PeACe
LMAO!
you know a lot of analysts had the CLIPPERS going to the Western Conference Finals When They thought the Clippers Were going to play the Lakers, FAR MORE than the ones wanting Lakers Over Clippers. All TNT analysts said it, Jim Rome Said It, Mike & Mike In The Morning BOTH said it, Please Kid, &
LMAO @ records not meaning anything, tell that to the Chicago Bulls Of 95-96, Tell that to every team in this years playoffs. There are no suprises anywhere, everyone expected a Miami/Detroit East Final, Everyone expected That It was going to be The Spurs or the Mavericks Going to the Western Conference Finals. And you know what, THOSE ARE ALL THE TEAMS WITH THE BEST RECORDS IN THE NBA!!!! LMAO!!!

"Oh man, just because it says your better, doesnt mean your the better team, its just an idea of how good you are" - Elior
LMMFAO!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No surprises? What a fucking idiot...Spurs getting bounced in the 2nd round isn't a surprise? Come on now, you can't be this stupid...If records indicated the best team in the NBA, why doesn't the team with the best record ALWAYS win the champion? You and the way you think are so fucking stupid, it's amazing...And who gives a fuck if the Laker nutriders on TNT (who mostly said the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs to begin with) picked the Clippers? my point was that there were still LOTS of analysts picking the Lakers to go to the WCF left and right...How you fail to comprehend this and keep bringing up useless arguements and invalid points is beyond me...You're the only poster I know that tears into himself more and more with each post. :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #136 on: May 24, 2006, 02:58:49 PM »

What are you talking about? Lakers played WAY better in the second half of the season than the Clippers...And even in the playoffs, they fared better vs. the Suns...

PeACe 8)

What are you talking about, dumbass? What is the truth? That's my opinion, smart guy. You're confused about what's going on around you, you're starting to not make any sense again. And stop jockin' my steez, you dumb douche...PeACe. :-*
So rejecting what im saying, which is fact, and stating your "Opinion" and basically rejecting everything im saying, is ok?

What you said wasn't an opinion, it was an outrageous claim. You claimed that Laker fans COULDN'T claim their team was better even though it is easily a debatable opinion...Now you're just wayyyyyyyyyy ahead of your brain level and where you actually should be. Get it?...PeACe
Fact is:
Last time I checked, The NBA Season Did not start in March, It Started in October.
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
Records don't determine who's the better team, they can give you an idea, but it's not a fact that a better record makes you a better team. LMAO@you thinking the Clippers are so much better and that it's not debatable whether or not the Lakers are on their level and/or better because they finished a couple games ahead...I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, you seriously are retarded...Do you know that a lot of analysts picked the Lakers over the Clippers when everyone thought they were gunna play in the 2nd round? Let me guess, they're all out of their minds and you're just a genius who knows everything...Just shut up man, if for anything for your own good...PeACe
LMAO!
you know a lot of analysts had the CLIPPERS going to the Western Conference Finals When They thought the Clippers Were going to play the Lakers, FAR MORE than the ones wanting Lakers Over Clippers. All TNT analysts said it, Jim Rome Said It, Mike & Mike In The Morning BOTH said it, Please Kid, &
LMAO @ records not meaning anything, tell that to the Chicago Bulls Of 95-96, Tell that to every team in this years playoffs. There are no suprises anywhere, everyone expected a Miami/Detroit East Final, Everyone expected That It was going to be The Spurs or the Mavericks Going to the Western Conference Finals. And you know what, THOSE ARE ALL THE TEAMS WITH THE BEST RECORDS IN THE NBA!!!! LMAO!!!

"Oh man, just because it says your better, doesnt mean your the better team, its just an idea of how good you are" - Elior
LMMFAO!

No surprises? What a fucking idiot...Spurs getting bounced in the 2nd round isn't a surprise? Come on now, you can't be this stupid...If records indicated the best team in the NBA, why doesn't the team with the best record ALWAYS win the champion? You and the way you think are so fucking stupid, it's amazing...And who gives a fuck if the Laker nutriders on TNT (who mostly said the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs to begin with) picked the Clippers? my point was that there were still LOTS of analysts picking the Lakers to go to the WCF left and right...How you fail to comprehend this and keep bringing up useless arguements and invalid points is beyond me...You're the only poster I know that tears into himself more and more with each post. :-X
LMAO, dude you really make me laugh, you have no argument to anything, all you do is try to throw insults "oh your retarded" "bla bla bla, cry cry cry" hahahahahahahahaha. Thats all you do, lets see you make a point and not throw a insult in there, thats all your arguments are, insults, you Have NO ARGUMENT!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Only 3 times in the history of the NBA has a low seed ever gone to the NBA Finals or has an 8th seed eliminated a top seed and advanced
The NY Knicks in 99
The Nuggets in 94
And the Houston Rockets, Who were an 6th seed, Advanced AND WON in 1995
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Playoffs

THE TEAMS WITH THE BEST RECORDS ALMOST ALWAYS ADVANCE TO THE FINALS!!!! THE TOP 4 TEAMS!!!
What an "OPINION" !!!! talk about letting shit go
Im just explaining to you kid, no need to cry a river or tears because The Clippers >> Lakers
Wow, Elior, Wow

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #137 on: May 24, 2006, 03:21:54 PM »

PeACe 8)

Fact is:
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
LMAO!

LMMFAO!

LMAO, dude you really make me laugh, you have no argument to anything, all you do is try to throw insults "oh your retarded" "bla bla bla, cry cry cry" hahahahahahahahaha. Thats all you do, lets see you make a point and not throw a insult in there, thats all your arguments are, insults, you Have NO ARGUMENT!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Only 3 times in the history of the NBA has a low seed ever gone to the NBA Finals or has an 8th seed eliminated a top seed and advanced
The NY Knicks in 99
The Nuggets in 94

THE TEAMS WITH THE BEST RECORDS ALMOST ALWAYS ADVANCE TO THE FINALS!!!! THE TOP 4 TEAMS!!!
Im just explaining to you kid, no need to cry a river or tears because The Clippers >> Lakers
Wow, Elior, Wow

I have not points? I do have points, you're simply too stupid to understand them...You're saying that records determine how good you are. If that's the case, why doesn't the team with the number 1 record win it every year? You're too stupid to understand your own logic...You're saying that the top 4 teams almost always win it. That would mean that it's a toss up between those top 4 teams as to who is better, because those top 4 teams have records that are close to one another. So you're really just arguing for me, because if it's a toss up between the top 4 teams in the playoffs, why is it not a toss up between all teams who have close records, such as THE LAKERS AND CLIPPERS...You're such an idiot man, I know I've alreay proven it and everything, but I can't say it enough, you are simply too stupid for existance...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #138 on: May 24, 2006, 05:34:39 PM »

PeACe 8)

Fact is:
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
LMAO!

LMMFAO!

The NY Knicks in 99
The Nuggets in 94

Wow, Elior, Wow

I have not points? I do have points, you're simply too stupid to understand them...You're saying that records determine how good you are. If that's the case, why doesn't the team with the number 1 record win it every year? You're too stupid to understand your own logic...You're saying that the top 4 teams almost always win it. That would mean that it's a toss up between those top 4 teams as to who is better, because those top 4 teams have records that are close to one another. So you're really just arguing for me, because if it's a toss up between the top 4 teams in the playoffs, why is it not a toss up between all teams who have close records, such as THE LAKERS AND CLIPPERS...You're such an idiot man, I know I've alreay proven it and everything, but I can't say it enough, you are simply too stupid for existance...PeACe
LMAO, Quit Crying you fuckin baby...hahahahahahahahaha, your making no sense whatsoever, your arguing against history and FACTS. Man, i dont know why I bother with you, dont you gotta be working for your daddy or something? is your daddy paying you to spend all day on dubcc crying? LMAO!!!!

If your logic is so true, why has history proven that only 3 times in the NBA's 50+ years has the lower seeded team advanced against the top 4 Record having teams? (you cant really count this year though, the clippers had the 4th best record in the west yet they were 6th, and threw some games near the end so that they could be able to play the nuggets, and LET the Grizzles overseed them, But wait a minute, the Clippers ADVANCED to the semi finals, along with the 1st 2nd and 4th Seeded teams in the playoffs, so guess what? My Logic Is RIGHT AGAIN! )

PM Me if you have something good to argue against, YOU DONE AGAIN ELIOR!!!
i know you hate me so much because i keep showing you up, but seriously, if you lost the discussion, quit fuckin crying about it and move on!!! All your arguments are are insults, your digggin your own grave.
PeACe 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #139 on: May 24, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »
Quote from:

Now_I_Know link=topic=109811.msg1143403#msg1143403 date=1148501715

PeACe 8)

Fact is:
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
LMAO!

LMMFAO!

The NY Knicks in 99
The Nuggets in 94

Wow, Elior, Wow

LMAO, Quit Crying you fuckin baby...hahahahahahahahaha, your making no sense whatsoever, your arguing against history and FACTS. Man, i dont know why I bother with you, dont you gotta be working for your daddy or something? is your daddy paying you to spend all day on dubcc crying? LMAO!!!!

If your logic is so true, why has history proven that only 3 times in the NBA's 50+ years has the lower seeded team advanced against the top 4 Record having teams? (you cant really count this year though, the clippers had the 4th best record in the west yet they were 6th, and threw some games near the end so that they could be able to play the nuggets, and LET the Grizzles overseed them, But wait a minute, the Clippers ADVANCED to the semi finals, along with the 1st 2nd and 4th Seeded teams in the playoffs, so guess what? My Logic Is RIGHT AGAIN! )

i know you hate me so much because i keep showing you up, but seriously, if you lost the discussion, quit fuckin crying about it and move on!!! All your arguments are are insults, your digggin your own grave.
PeACe 8)

LOL@you pulling that I "work for my dad" out of your ass and involving it in basketball discussion where it has no place because you lost...You are a retard. You don't understand anything people say because your brain is most likely small and can't handle too much. That's really how you come off on these boards, hopefully you're a lot smarter in real life...How can you even dare to bring up HISTORY when you're a Clipper fan? LMAO. Anywas, what your brain can't seem to comprehend is the fact that having a better record doesn't make you a better team. And you haven't addressed my point that I made regarding how it is possible that the NBA champion is not always the team with the best record...In fact, the Spurs losing in the 2nd round this season completely disproves your ridiculous/retarded theory. LOLLLLL@"PM me"...Your new way of saying "I got sonned and am too pussy to handle that shit"... :-*
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 10:10:11 PM by Now_I_Know »

ecrazy

« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2006, 10:12:00 PM »
Quote from:

PeACe 8)

Fact is:
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
LMAO!

LMMFAO!

The NY Knicks in 99
The Nuggets in 94

Wow, Elior, Wow

PeACe 8)

LOL@you pulling that I "work for my dad" out of your ass and involving it in basketball discussion where it has no place because you lost...You are a retard. You don't understand anything people say because your brain is most likely small and can't handle too much. That's really how you come off on these boards, hopefully you're a lot smarter in real life...How can you even dare to bring up HISTORY when you're a Clipper fan? LMAO. Anywas, what your brain can't seem to comprehend is the fact that having a better record doesn't make you a better team. And you haven't addressed my point that I made regarding how it is possible that the NBA champion is not always the team with the best record...In fact, the Spurs losing in the 2nd round this season completely disproves your ridiculous/retarded theory. LOLLLLL@"PM me"...Your new way of saying "I got sonned and am too pussy to handle that shit"... :-*
Wow little Elior, Wow

you make me laugh, its like everything i say goes over your head
Why bother with you? you just like to cry and bitch until you get the last word in.
As you can see in everything i have put, i said the "TOP 4 TEAMS Usually advance and win the TITLE"
Not the best team. wow elior, wow
PeACe 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #141 on: May 24, 2006, 10:14:44 PM »

That's because I'm not famous, you moron...Doesn't make me any less of a fan, you're just too stupid to realize that. Here's a better transcript for you:

Person: What team you goin' for?
NIK: Lakers all day, muthafucka.
Person: Cool, ya'll are gunna be good next year.
NIK: SGV is fat and dumb.
Person: I know, he fucked me for 39 seconds.
NIK: PINK!?!?!

Yup. When you go off topic, it's a proven fact that you're done. Awwww... Still worried about another MANS sex life. DAMN...

Yet you have the nerve to tell me:

LOL@you pulling that I "work for my dad" out of your ass and involving it in basketball discussion where it has no place because you lost...

Fuckin Hyporcrite

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: May 24, 2006, 10:27:31 PM »
Quote from:

PeACe 8)

Fact is:
PeACe 8)

FACT IS:
LMAO!

LMMFAO!

The NY Knicks in 99
The Nuggets in 94

Wow, Elior, Wow

PeACe 8)

Wow little Elior, Wow

you make me laugh, its like everything i say goes over your head
Why bother with you? you just like to cry and bitch until you get the last word in.
As you can see in everything i have put, i said the "TOP 4 TEAMS Usually advance and win the TITLE"
Not the best team. wow elior, wow
PeACe 8)

And where did I argue that, moron? I was arguing the fact that you said the Clippers are undisputedly better due to the fact that they have a better record...You're remedial, bitch. And pull my fuckin' dick out of your mouth, repeatin' my name over and over like you're my bitch or something...Oh wait, you basically are. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: May 24, 2006, 10:30:51 PM »

That's because I'm not famous, you moron...Doesn't make me any less of a fan, you're just too stupid to realize that. Here's a better transcript for you:

Yup. When you go off topic, it's a proven fact that you're done. Awwww... Still worried about another MANS sex life. DAMN...

LOL@you pulling that I "work for my dad" out of your ass and involving it in basketball discussion where it has no place because you lost...

Fuckin Hyporcrite

The difference is that SGV actually fucked Pink and she actually did diss his performance... what you said was some shit you just pulled out of your ass that made no sense...Then again, everything you come up with makes no sense. It's sad, but I honestly doubt you even think before you type... :-\

ecrazy

« Reply #144 on: May 24, 2006, 10:34:17 PM »

And where did I argue that, moron? I was arguing the fact that you said the Clippers are undisputedly better due to the fact that they have a better record...You're remedial, bitch. And pull my fuckin' dick out of your mouth, repeatin' my name over and over like you're my bitch or something...Oh wait, you basically are. 8)
Thats where your wrong little elior, your my bitch. I call all my bitches by their first name.
LMAO @ you still arguing "Oh, so the Atlanta Hawks, have the worst record in the league, but they won their last 2 games, oh man, they are on fire, they just got their shit together at the end of the season, man they Obviously are better than the Spurs or Pistons, they just needed to get organized and well, they did it at the end of the season."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, cry me a river elior, cry cry CRY!

ecrazy

« Reply #145 on: May 24, 2006, 10:36:03 PM »

Fuckin Hyporcrite

The difference is that SGV actually fucked Pink and she actually did diss his performance... what you said was some shit you just pulled out of your ass that made no sense...Then again, everything you come up with makes no sense. It's sad, but I honestly doubt you even think before you type... :-\
So your saying you dont work for your dad? in countless threads, you said you work for daddy. Fuckin loser, it must suck for your dad having such a loser druggie kid, i feel bad for him. :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #146 on: May 24, 2006, 10:46:27 PM »

Thats where your wrong little elior, your my bitch. I call all my bitches by their first name.
LMAO @ you still arguing "Oh, so the Atlanta Hawks, have the worst record in the league, but they won their last 2 games, oh man, they are on fire, they just got their shit together at the end of the season, man they Obviously are better than the Spurs or Pistons, they just needed to get organized and well, they did it at the end of the season."
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, cry me a river elior, cry cry CRY!

LMFAO. WTF are you saying? Never did I say anything remotely close to that. You are so fucking retarded, I can't get over that shit man...LOLLL...Why don't you ever address what I actually say and instead make up some dumb shit that makes no sense because youre lost? You really are remedial...It's amazing. :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #147 on: May 24, 2006, 10:50:22 PM »

Fuckin Hyporcrite

So your saying you dont work for your dad? in countless threads, you said you work for daddy. Fuckin loser, it must suck for your dad having such a loser druggie kid, i feel bad for him. :-*

In countless threads I said I work for my dad? What the fuck, and you're calling me a druggie? I smoke weed, fucking square, according to your narrow-minded (and close to non-existant) logic, everyone in your sig is a druggie, along with almost all the artists you listen to...I can't stress it enough, you're by far the dumbest guy on WCC. I tell people they're dumb all the time, but to be the dumbest person out of 11,500+ people is something special. :-X

SGV

« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2006, 01:40:46 AM »
lmao @ NIK still going on with this thread. Dude, you're still talking about my sex life. That's REAL suspect. I would never talk about another man's sex life. Then again, I'm 100% straight with no traces of homo in me. Now you... Well.. We'll leave it at that.

By the way, how do the Clippers end with a better record (two years straight) and go father in the playoffs, and STILL aren't better than the Lakers right now? How do you figure the Lakers faired better against the Suns? Yea, sure they WERE up 3-1, all they had to do was win ONE game, but instead the lost THREE straight. That's HORRIBLE. At least the Clippers kept it rather close until fucking off the last game. THAT'S fairing well in most people's eyes. But, not yours.

*expects some more retard, moron, idiot, stupid calling. A few fat jokes. References to my sex life. NIK crying.*

Let's go for 10 pages NIK, prove to everyone you're a predictable whiney bitch. LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2006, 10:04:16 AM »
lmao @ NIK still going on with this thread. Dude, you're still talking about my sex life. That's REAL suspect. I would never talk about another man's sex life. Then again, I'm 100% straight with no traces of homo in me. Now you... Well.. We'll leave it at that.

By the way, how do the Clippers end with a better record (two years straight) and go father in the playoffs, and STILL aren't better than the Lakers right now? How do you figure the Lakers faired better against the Suns? Yea, sure they WERE up 3-1, all they had to do was win ONE game, but instead the lost THREE straight. That's HORRIBLE. At least the Clippers kept it rather close until fucking off the last game. THAT'S fairing well in most people's eyes. But, not yours.

*expects some more retard, moron, idiot, stupid calling. A few fat jokes. References to my sex life. NIK crying.*

Let's go for 10 pages NIK, prove to everyone you're a predictable whiney bitch. LMAO.

Bitch, the only reason your lack-luster performances which you like to call your "sex life" got any mention was because E-Krondon brought that shit up...LOL@2 years straight...We're talking about the Lakers THIS season, Lakers last season were a completeley different team, moron (<<yes, it really is what I think of you, I'm not just "name-calling"). This year, they played way better than the Clippers once they gelled under Phil the second half of the season...Unfortunately, you're too dumb (not NEARLY as dumb as E-Krondon though) to understand that records aren't the only thing that indicate how good your team is, which again brings me to the point that a different seeded team wins the championship every year, and never always the team with the best record. On top of that, Lakers were one rebound away from winning the series, something I can't really say for the Clippers...Lakers did fall apart after that game, but that's no indication of how good they were when playing to full potential...Same goes for the Clippers, you're saying they didn't fold when Game 7 came along? LOL@"lets go for 10 pages"...What is this, your new way to justify you arguing with invalid points and me shutting it down with every reply? Bitch, shut the fuck up if you know what's good for ya... :-*