Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8167 times)

SGV

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2006, 10:25:09 AM »
They played better the second half... What about the first half? The Clippers must've played better then. So, first half was the Clips, second half was the Lakers. Playoffs, obviously went to the Clips. Yes, they played Denver, but they ended with the better record and got the spot they deserved (Don't be mad cuz the Lakers didn't end with a better record). Lakers were one rebound away... Great. That don't mean shit. Almost doesn't mean nothing in sports. So and So ALMOST won the Championship. That's a nice way of saying, we lost, but wanna make it seem like we didn't. Point blank, Lakers ended with a worse record and didn't make it past the 1st round. Clippers did. They were the better team for a second year in a row. (50 bucks says NIK would've been using the Lakers record in this arguement if they had actually done better than the Clippers).

Calling that this thread would go ten pages at the start was to show that one tiny joke would get your g-strings moist and bunched up, in turn making a ten page+ thread of posts of you trying to act smart. All the while you make gay remarks and name call like a 4 year old. The Life and Times of an Internet Legend: This is the Story of NIK.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2006, 10:49:31 AM »
They played better the second half... What about the first half? The Clippers must've played better then. So, first half was the Clips, second half was the Lakers. Playoffs, obviously went to the Clips. Yes, they played Denver, but they ended with the better record and got the spot they deserved (Don't be mad cuz the Lakers didn't end with a better record). Lakers were one rebound away... Great. That don't mean shit. Almost doesn't mean nothing in sports. So and So ALMOST won the Championship. That's a nice way of saying, we lost, but wanna make it seem like we didn't. Point blank, Lakers ended with a worse record and didn't make it past the 1st round. Clippers did. They were the better team for a second year in a row. (50 bucks says NIK would've been using the Lakers record in this arguement if they had actually done better than the Clippers).

Calling that this thread would go ten pages at the start was to show that one tiny joke would get your g-strings moist and bunched up, in turn making a ten page+ thread of posts of you trying to act smart. All the while you make gay remarks and name call like a 4 year old. The Life and Times of an Internet Legend: This is the Story of NIK.

You have no points. Clippers did play better in the first half, all of the Lakers were still in a learning-process under Phil Jackson when the season began. The triangle (if you knew anything about basketball, which you obviously don't) is one of the more complicated offenses to learn and fully understand. By the time these Lakers learned it and understood it, the season was already coming to an end...LMAO@Clippers deserved playing Denver. Ridiculous. DUDE, THE NBA IS CHANGING THE SEEDING RULES FOR NEXT YEAR BECAUSE THEY WERE SO UNDESERVING...A 6th seeded team is generally supposed to play a team with a record a lot better than theirs. Denver actually had a worse record, but played the Clippers because of the fucked up seeding rules, which was called out by almost every analyst. Clippers finished only TWO games above the Lakers. With that, the Clippers got to play the worst team in the west and the Lakers were forced to play the second best. How is that any indication of Clippers UNDISPUTEDLY being a better team? Lakers would have easily beat the Nuggets in the first round, same like the Clippers...So please make sense with your arguements. Calling a 10 page thread is your new way to say "I'm about to get shitted on"...It's obvious, why do you even feel the need to point that out, as if you won't be taking any part of it? LMFAO...It MIGHT be cool to call a 10 page thread in an arguement you're not involved in, but you're actually contributing, thus making you look like a complete idiot who constantly gets sonned... :grumpy:

ecrazy

« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2006, 11:12:36 AM »
So according to you little elior, the 6th seed was so underserving correct, well as you know, the 6th seed is well above the 7th and 8th seed, and THE CLIPPERS PLAYED WITH THEIR RESERVES THE LAST WEEK IN ORDER TO GET THE 6th SEED and not seed high. The clippers were in contention to win the Pacific Division, the Clippers were basically the 4th seed in the playoffs, they strategically placed themselves in a position to advance. Denver was basically the 6th seed that did not deserve to be there. Clippers win, Clippers advance In the playoffs, Yet The Lakers are better, because they learned late in the year

Let me tell my story once again, this is basically what you are saying:
so the Atlanta Hawks, have the worst record in the league, but they won their last 2 games, oh man, they are on fire, they just got their shit together at the end of the season, man they Obviously are better than the Spurs or Pistons, they just needed to get organized and well, they did it at the end of the season."

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Calling a 10 page thread is your new way to say "I'm about to get shitted on"...It's obvious, why do you even feel the need to point that out, as if you won't be taking any part of it? LMFAO...It MIGHT be cool to call a 10 page thread in an arguement you're not involved in, but you're actually contributing, thus making you look like a complete idiot who constantly gets sonned... :grumpy:
Dude, he's calling it because he knows you wont listen to the truth and will cry and cry untill your crybaby ass gets in your last word. Its the truth, and Its funny to see. You cry and cry, you make the dumbest "opinion" ever, go way off topic and go to insults and then assume you have "Sonned" someone. Endless circle. you cant go a thread without having the final say, even if its a period, a dot, whatever, if you cannot have the final word, you will kill yourself, let me demonstrate with the continuation of this thread with only periods.
The End

SGV

« Reply #153 on: May 25, 2006, 11:28:07 AM »
Better record and made it to the second round. Clippers had a better season. Better season = Better team. Sorry NIK. You just can't prove the fact that the Lakers were better, when they didn't even fair better than the Clippers. If the Lakers would've won three more games, instead of being two behind the Clippers, they would've been playing Denver and you would have been singing a whole different tune. You're just upset that they couldn't pull it out.

You can use all the excuses, they had to play Phoenix. They had to learn this and that. Those are excuses. Laker fans can't admit that they just didn't do as well as the Clippers. Hell, it's RARE that Laker fans can admit to anything the Lakers do wrong. If they lose, it's the ref's fault. They don't do well in a season, they're learning to be a team. LOL. Ain't nobody getting shitted on... That's why you're on the defense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: May 25, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »
So according to you little elior, the 6th seed was so underserving correct, well as you know, the 6th seed is well above the 7th and 8th seed, and THE CLIPPERS PLAYED WITH THEIR RESERVES THE LAST WEEK IN ORDER TO GET THE 6th SEED and not seed high. The clippers were in contention to win the Pacific Division, the Clippers were basically the 4th seed in the playoffs, they strategically placed themselves in a position to advance. Denver was basically the 6th seed that did not deserve to be there. Clippers win, Clippers advance In the playoffs, Yet The Lakers are better, because they learned late in the year

The 6th seed is not WELL above the 7th and 8th seed, moron. LMAO. It's 2 seeds above the 8th seed and 1 seed above the 7th. THE RULES WERE SO FUCKED UP THAT THEY IMMEDIATELY CHANGED IT BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS EVEN ENDED. How does it make sense to you that Memphis, who finished AHEAD of the Clippers, had to play a MUCH MUCH better team?...Do you even think? Clippers were lucky, anyone who thinks otherwise is most likely an idiot (you, for example)...

Let me tell my story once again, this is basically what you are saying:
so the Atlanta Hawks, have the worst record in the league, but they won their last 2 games, oh man, they are on fire, they just got their shit together at the end of the season, man they Obviously are better than the Spurs or Pistons, they just needed to get organized and well, they did it at the end of the season."

LMFAO. WTF? You are ridiculously dumb, man...That's not even remotely close to what I was saying, you remedial retard. My point was that the Atlanta Hawks could possibly be argued as a better team than the Raptors, even though the Raptors finished ahead of them. You are wayyyyy too behind me, homie...

Dude, he's calling it because he knows you wont listen to the truth and will cry and cry untill your crybaby ass gets in your last word. Its the truth, and Its funny to see. You cry and cry, you make the dumbest "opinion" ever, go way off topic and go to insults and then assume you have "Sonned" someone. Endless circle. you cant go a thread without having the final say, even if its a period, a dot, whatever, if you cannot have the final word, you will kill yourself, let me demonstrate with the continuation of this thread with only periods.
The End

Obviously, I'm not gunna let you have the final word if I still feel I'm right. And LOL@let me demonstrate, as if you're not going with it too...YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF, YOU IDIOT. And yes, I will keep going until you realize that you're a retard making absolutely no sense like in that other legalization thread...Cry me a river, bitch. :'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #155 on: May 25, 2006, 11:37:50 AM »
^^no, you cry me a river, if you were so right, you would not need to continue this "argument"
Yet you continue because your a little crybaby. boo fuckin hoo

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: May 25, 2006, 11:41:46 AM »
Better record and made it to the second round. Clippers had a better season. Better season = Better team. Sorry NIK. You just can't prove the fact that the Lakers were better, when they didn't even fair better than the Clippers. If the Lakers would've won three more games, instead of being two behind the Clippers, they would've been playing Denver and you would have been singing a whole different tune. You're just upset that they couldn't pull it out.

I'm not tryna prove that the Lakers were better, you idiot, I'm saying it's disputable as to who's better, which is a FACT, due to the FACT that claiming which team is better is merely an opinion...You are just too slow to get this. Don't get me wrong, you still understand shit, you're not close to being as retarded as E-Krondon, but you're still saying some pretty dumb stuff, man...I simply think the Lakers were the better team when both teams were playing their best. How do you even argue this? There are hundreds of analsyst who say the same exact thing...Do you honestly think you, SGV, a basketball-retarded pop fan, knows more about basketball than professional analysts? I really don't think so...And having a better season DOESN'T automatically make you a better team, which brings me all the way back to my STILL unaddressed point of why the champion isn't always the team with the best record?

You can use all the excuses, they had to play Phoenix. They had to learn this and that. Those are excuses. Laker fans can't admit that they just didn't do as well as the Clippers. Hell, it's RARE that Laker fans can admit to anything the Lakers do wrong. If they lose, it's the ref's fault. They don't do well in a season, they're learning to be a team. LOL. Ain't nobody getting shitted on... That's why you're on the defense.

LOL@me being on the defense...Is that what you really think? You're the one who jumped in here to claim there is no way I can say the Lakers are better, which means you're on the defense. I'm simply re-explaining myself over and over until you finally get it...And yes, your theories are getting shitted on. 8)

SGV

« Reply #157 on: May 25, 2006, 11:46:00 AM »
I'm asking you again, if how far a team went in the playoffs or how well a team did during the regular season isn't enough to prove who a better team is, what is? Obviously you know. Shed a little light on us. How can we determine who a better team is, if Stats, which ARE FACTS, aren't sufficient enough?

Again, this is YOU trying to prove that the Lakers were better. Clipper fans don't have to prove shit, the STATS speak for themselves. So, Now I'm Slow, prove your point.

LMAO @ Pop fan. You got "sonned" in that thread too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #158 on: May 25, 2006, 11:47:46 AM »
^^no, you cry me a river, if you were so right, you would not need to continue this "argument"

LMFAO! What kind of logic is that? If someone is right, they need to be the ones to stop arguing with the person who is wrong to prove that they're right? Didn't you say you were in debate clubs, you fucking nerd? I can just imagine how well that went. "Ummm, yea. I'm right, I don't think I really have to argue this anymore."...You are just too dumb. :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #159 on: May 25, 2006, 11:53:18 AM »

LMFAO! What kind of logic is that? If someone is right, they need to be the ones to stop arguing with the person who is wrong to prove that they're right? Didn't you say you were in debate clubs, you fucking nerd? I can just imagine how well that went. "Ummm, yea. I'm right, I don't think I really have to argue this anymore."...You are just too dumb. :-X
If your so right, then there is no need for you to continue your argument. the person that is "wrong", why not have them ramble and sound like a dumbass (which is you 100% of the time)?????

LMAO @ calling me a nerd. Its not my fault your a fuckin spoiled ass retard who never did anything in school.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2006, 11:54:46 AM »
I'm asking you again, if how far a team went in the playoffs or how well a team did during the regular season isn't enough to prove who a better team is, what is? Obviously you know. Shed a little light on us. How can we determine who a better team is, if Stats, which ARE FACTS, aren't sufficient enough?

Again, this is YOU trying to prove that the Lakers were better. Clipper fans don't have to prove shit, the STATS speak for themselves. So, Now I'm Slow, prove your point.

LMAO @ Pop fan. You got "sonned" in that thread too.

Again, you're still missing the point, are you THIS slow? I am NOT trying to prove that the Lakers are better, that would be IMPOSSIBLE to prove, smart guy, I am trying to prove that it is DEBATABLE as to who is better. You want me to shed light on your fat ass blockin' the sun? Take the Spurs for example...They are obviously considered a better team than the Suns, yet they got bounced in the 2nd round...THAT IS MORE PROOF THAT HOW FAR YOU GO DOES NOT DETERMINE HOW GOOD YOU ARE. I can keep going and goind...It's not really as fun to argue basketball with someone who doesn't really know shit about the sport though...

As for the other thread, I haven't checked the other sections yet, but I will now, and will have to shit on you in there too... 8)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 11:59:52 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2006, 11:58:03 AM »

If your so right, then there is no need for you to continue your argument. the person that is "wrong", why not have them ramble and sound like a dumbass (which is you 100% of the time)?????

LMAO @ calling me a nerd. Its not my fault your a fuckin spoiled ass retard who never did anything in school.

According to you, SGV and you are both NEVER right, since you continue your arguements all the damn time...LMAO. You shit on yourself from every possible angle. At least SGV lets me shit on him and doesn't do it for me...

LMAO@I never did anything in school...I was dunkin' on muthafuckaz while you were sitting in a room debating with a bunch of geeks, fuckin' debate club nerd... :-X

SGV

« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2006, 12:01:38 PM »
Yes, the Spurs were the better team, but they were unable to capitalize on that so they lost, making them a lesser team. A better Regular season record is just the first step, the playoffs is the last chance to determine who's better. The Clips showed that they were up on the Lakers in both. Again, it's not debateable, since FACTS don't lie. You're shitting on nobody.

ecrazy

« Reply #163 on: May 25, 2006, 12:05:00 PM »

According to you, SGV and you are both NEVER right, since you continue your arguements all the damn time...LMAO. You shit on yourself from every possible angle. At least SGV lets me shit on him and doesn't do it for me...

LMAO@I never did anything in school...I was dunkin' on muthafuckaz while you were sitting in a room debating with a bunch of geeks, fuckin' debate club nerd... :-X
I was on the basketball team too, Ballin little jews outta their yamachas. fuck off my nuts, you aint shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: May 25, 2006, 12:21:07 PM »
Yes, the Spurs were the better team, but they were unable to capitalize on that so they lost, making them a lesser team. A better Regular season record is just the first step, the playoffs is the last chance to determine who's better. The Clips showed that they were up on the Lakers in both. Again, it's not debateable, since FACTS don't lie. You're shitting on nobody.

Oh, so it's not debatable as to whether or not the Lakers were the better team when both teams were playing to full potential because of the fact that the Clippers won 2 more games? LMFAO! That logic is so dumb, you could never be hired as a sportswriter with that dumbfuck logic. Tell me why so many analysts were picking the Lakers to win when everyone thought there was gunna be a Laker/Clipper series if it's not debatable? If it's not debatable, why was ALL OF LA debating the subject when they thought LA would face off in the playoffs? You make no sense, you're dumb, and you have no arguements...I'm shitting on YOU.