Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8156 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2006, 11:19:59 AM »
Game last night was pretty cool...I'm tellin you though, Phoenix is playing a lot shittier in the 2nd round. Game 7 should be interesting, though I have no idea why there's a 4 day wait...

SGV

« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2006, 11:22:17 AM »
McKie leaving would have more impact on the team than you not being a fan anymore. So, there is a difference. Even the Waterboy leaving would have more impact than you not being a fan anymore. Because they're ACTUALLY APART OF THE FRANCHISE. You don't get a check from the Lakers. Never have. Never will. The only thing you do is put money in THEIR pocket.

LMAO @ Feeling like a homo for trying to take part in a franchise. So you feel homo NIK? Wow. Thats crazy that you'd admit that. Frankly, you and Jake talk about homosexuality quite a bit... and out of nowhere I might add. I never once thought anything was queer about talking about sports teams in 1st person... but if you homos say it is... It must be.  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2006, 11:34:21 AM »
McKie leaving would have more impact on the team than you not being a fan anymore. So, there is a difference. Even the Waterboy leaving would have more impact than you not being a fan anymore. Because they're ACTUALLY APART OF THE FRANCHISE. You don't get a check from the Lakers. Never have. Never will. The only thing you do is put money in THEIR pocket.

Aaron McKie leaving would have more positive impact...LOL. And a waterboy leaving would have no impact whatsoever, because another waterboy can be hired with the snap of a finger...In fact, losing fans is probably worse. Bottom line. Aaron Mckie=Part of the franchise. Waterboy=Part of the franchise. Fans=Part of the franchise.

LMAO @ Feeling like a homo for trying to take part in a franchise. So you feel homo NIK? Wow. Thats crazy that you'd admit that. Frankly, you and Jake talk about homosexuality quite a bit... and out of nowhere I might add. I never once thought anything was queer about talking about sports teams in 1st person... but if you homos say it is... It must be.  :-X

Actually, I never said anything about myself feeling homo. JAKE implied YOU probably fear that it's homo to take part in a team community...I have no idea how you twisted that into me feeling homo, but the way your mind works is hilarious...You did a pretty good job ruining this thread.

SGV

« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2006, 11:43:25 AM »
If Aaron McKie or even the Waterboy died, the Lakers organization would AT LEAST issue their condolences to their families. If you died, nobody would care. Which is why you are not apart of the franchise. You get it? YOU. Not fans as a whole, YOU.

Stating I'm a homophobe implies that what "I'm afraid of" must be a homosexual act. Simple logic. I never thought anything homo about it. But he must have an underline feeling of being a homo, that's why he brought it up.

I made a little joke, you got hurt over it. I didn't ruin anything. If you weren't such a weenie, you would've been able to laugh it off. But, since you like to play victim, you drug this out. I even called it. Go make another thread about it. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2006, 11:57:46 AM »
If Aaron McKie or even the Waterboy died, the Lakers organization would AT LEAST issue their condolences to their families. If you died, nobody would care. Which is why you are not apart of the franchise. You get it? YOU. Not fans as a whole, YOU.

Wrong. When season ticket holders die, the organization issues their condolences just the same as they do with the waterboys. In fact, season ticket holders are on a higher pedestal with the organization than even the towel boys, water boys, etc....You just have no idea what you're talking about.

Stating I'm a homophobe implies that what "I'm afraid of" must be a homosexual act. Simple logic. I never thought anything homo about it. But he must have an underline feeling of being a homo, that's why he brought it up.

I made a little joke, you got hurt over it. I didn't ruin anything. If you weren't such a weenie, you would've been able to laugh it off. But, since you like to play victim, you drug this out. I even called it. Go make another thread about it. LOL.

That's between you and Jake...I, personally, found your statements a lot more dumb than homosexual. I'm not able to laugh stupidity off, especially stupidity directed towards me...Dumb shit like that don't fly by me, and you probably know that by now, which is why you "called it"...Now lets see you come up with something new for me to shit on...

ecrazy

« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2006, 12:16:41 PM »
^^LMAO @ NIK, The Internet Authority. "Dumb Shit Like That Don't Fly By Me"
Dum Da Dum Dum...............

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2006, 12:17:59 PM »
^^LMAO @ NIK, The Internet Authority. "Dumb Shit Like That Don't Fly By Me"
Dum Da Dum Dum...............

Is someone still butt-hurt?

:'( :'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2006, 12:21:32 PM »
^^LOL @ you trying to flip the script.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2006, 12:30:10 PM »

Flip what script? LOL...You don't even deserve to have replying privalages after what I did to you in "Train of Thought". :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #84 on: May 19, 2006, 12:35:24 PM »

Flip what script? LOL...You don't even deserve to have replying privalages after what I did to you in "Train of Thought". :-X
Wow, Your Delusional. You Shouldnt Have Replying Privlages after the many countless "Sonnings" You Have Endured because of your stupidity (im not saying I "Sonned" you every time, but I have my fair share of NIK "Sonnings" who doesnt?)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #85 on: May 19, 2006, 12:56:20 PM »

Wow, Your Delusional. You Shouldnt Have Replying Privlages after the many countless "Sonnings" You Have Endured because of your stupidity (im not saying I "Sonned" you every time, but I have my fair share of NIK "Sonnings" who doesnt?)

What the fuck are you even saying? How do you have the nerve to reply here when you couldn't even reply to shit directed towards you? You were BLATANTLY sonned, I've never been blatantly sonned on this board...I'm not dumb enough to dig holes for myself, like some stupid muthafuckaz on here...Shut the fuck up and learn how to handle your sonnings before you handle others. :-*

SGV

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2006, 10:26:04 PM »

Wrong. When season ticket holders die, the organization issues their condolences just the same as they do with the waterboys. In fact, season ticket holders are on a higher pedestal with the organization than even the towel boys, water boys, etc....You just have no idea what you're talking about.

That's between you and Jake...I, personally, found your statements a lot more dumb than homosexual. I'm not able to laugh stupidity off, especially stupidity directed towards me...Dumb shit like that don't fly by me, and you probably know that by now, which is why you "called it"...Now lets see you come up with something new for me to shit on...

You are insignificant to the Lakers Franchise. If they lose you as a fan, there's at least 30 people willing to take your spot in that seat. I called that you'd end up crying for 10 pages cuz that's what you do when someone pokes fun at you. You get hurt. Cry. Make threads in random ass places dedicated to that person and fight your little heart out to not look like a moron, which ends up happening anyway.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2006, 03:18:30 AM »

you=not a fan

without fans:

homecourt =meaningless
 million $ contracts=wouldn't exisist
high tech arenas=none
endorsments=worthless
espn=would have died in the 80's the first day it came out

I never said they could do shit without fans. I said if NIK, (hence YOU) stopped watching the Lakers it wouldn't matter. He's meaningless. So, he feels apart of a franchise that he could easily be replaced in. Now if Kobe stopped playing, then you'd see a significant difference. Why? Because he's an actual player on the team, which HE is apart of. But, you and NIK didn't get it. Which was expected. Sad that you and your girl can't grasp that.

btw, I just realized something. If I'm a homophobe for not wanting to refer to a sports team in first person, wouldn't that make NIK a homo for doing it? (Since I have a phobia of being associated with first-person-references to sports teams, which NIK does). Ouch. NIK he just called you a faggot. I guess someone will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

1. EVERY fan counts so if NIK stopped watching that would impact the lakers ,ESPECIALLY if it was NIK...dude is one of the biggest laker fans i've seen. in business you learn that 1 person , 1 consumer, 1 fan or waht have you, has a bigger overall impact than 1 singular person in a seat, buying 1 ticket, ect....he influences and is basically free promotion.....1 fan would effect a franchise, wether you're mind can grasp that ideal or not, maybe it wouldn't effect the lakers immediately but the long term yes it can effect the lakers..... look at the ORLANDO MAGIC, that's all i have to say

2. you have the most strewed up logic, nothing tangible has to be gay to be homophobic to it, one straight guy not wanting to hug another straight guy because he's afraid it'll make him look gay = homophobic. you're getting all up tight because you're including yourself amongst many other men when you say "we" when referring to a sports team....to me that's a little homophobic, but hey we've all seen your "clubbing" pictures where you're all done up like a backstreet boy so whatever live your life how you wanna ,but anyways man on a serious note,  how's your personal life going, do you still have to bump whack music to impress girls ....still?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2006, 02:10:54 PM »

you=not a fan

without fans:

homecourt =meaningless
 million $ contracts=wouldn't exisist
high tech arenas=none
endorsments=worthless
espn=would have died in the 80's the first day it came out

I never said they could do shit without fans. I said if NIK, (hence YOU) stopped watching the Lakers it wouldn't matter. He's meaningless. So, he feels apart of a franchise that he could easily be replaced in. Now if Kobe stopped playing, then you'd see a significant difference. Why? Because he's an actual player on the team, which HE is apart of. But, you and NIK didn't get it. Which was expected. Sad that you and your girl can't grasp that.

btw, I just realized something. If I'm a homophobe for not wanting to refer to a sports team in first person, wouldn't that make NIK a homo for doing it? (Since I have a phobia of being associated with first-person-references to sports teams, which NIK does). Ouch. NIK he just called you a faggot. I guess someone will be sleeping on the couch tonight.

1. EVERY fan counts so if NIK stopped watching that would impact the lakers ,ESPECIALLY if it was NIK...dude is one of the biggest laker fans i've seen. in business you learn that 1 person , 1 consumer, 1 fan or waht have you, has a bigger overall impact than 1 singular person in a seat, buying 1 ticket, ect....he influences and is basically free promotion.....1 fan would effect a franchise, wether you're mind can grasp that ideal or not, maybe it wouldn't effect the lakers immediately but the long term yes it can effect the lakers..... look at the ORLANDO MAGIC, that's all i have to say

2. you have the most strewed up logic, nothing tangible has to be gay to be homophobic to it, one straight guy not wanting to hug another straight guy because he's afraid it'll make him look gay = homophobic. you're getting all up tight because you're including yourself amongst many other men when you say "we" when referring to a sports team....to me that's a little homophobic, but hey we've all seen your "clubbing" pictures where you're all done up like a backstreet boy so whatever live your life how you wanna ,but anyways man on a serious note,  how's your personal life going, do you still have to bump whack music to impress girls ....still?

There's no point, he won't get it...He's still too slow to understand the TEAM concept. The concept that a collaberative effort is what a team is about in the first place...Of course there's at least 30 people willing to "take my spot in that seat". That's with everyone within the franchise! You think it would make a significant difference to the franchise if a towel boy left? Of course not. What about a bench player like Jim Jackson?...But what if all the towel boys and bench players left at once? That's the point of a team, it's a group of people coming together to achieve something...If you're too stupid to understand that fans are part of that group, then I feel bad for you...That's pretty much the case with SGV...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2006, 06:11:34 PM »

Ok then. NIK stop watching the Lakers next season. Let's see how badly you hurt the team.

LMAO @ It doesn't have to be gay to make you homophobic. I'm uptight? LMAO. Now you got your tail tucked in between your legs, running to save face. If I'm homophobic of something, that thing must be considered gay (which I never stated it was, YOU DID). You and NIK must be homos since you both feel that way. I feel trying to be apart of a team that you're not is pointless, not gay. But, hey, you subconsciously admitted to it being a homosexual thing.... Not me. LMAO @ You being mad cuz you don't part, you just work the register at McDonalds. So yea... you cannot talk about personal lives Hamburgler.

NIK: The towel boy probably has some sort of relationship with some of the players, you do not. They probably know the towel boy by name. They wouldn't even acknowledge you on the street if you walked by them. Jim Jackson is a bench player, but he still means more to the team than you. That's what you don't get. No matter how small these dudes are, you are even smaller.  :'(