Author Topic: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)  (Read 8148 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: NBA Playoffs: Round 2 (Clippers vs. Suns)
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2006, 07:00:48 PM »

1. EVERY fan counts so if NIK stopped watching that would impact the lakers ,ESPECIALLY if it was NIK...dude is one of the biggest laker fans i've seen. in business you learn that 1 person , 1 consumer, 1 fan or waht have you, has a bigger overall impact than 1 singular person in a seat, buying 1 ticket, ect....he influences and is basically free promotion.....1 fan would effect a franchise, wether you're mind can grasp that ideal or not, maybe it wouldn't effect the lakers immediately but the long term yes it can effect the lakers..... look at the ORLANDO MAGIC, that's all i have to say

2. you have the most strewed up logic, nothing tangible has to be gay to be homophobic to it, one straight guy not wanting to hug another straight guy because he's afraid it'll make him look gay = homophobic. you're getting all up tight because you're including yourself amongst many other men when you say "we" when referring to a sports team....to me that's a little homophobic, but hey we've all seen your "clubbing" pictures where you're all done up like a backstreet boy so whatever live your life how you wanna ,but anyways man on a serious note,  how's your personal life going, do you still have to bump whack music to impress girls ....still?

Ok then. NIK stop watching the Lakers next season. Let's see how badly you hurt the team.

LMAO @ It doesn't have to be gay to make you homophobic. I'm uptight? LMAO. Now you got your tail tucked in between your legs, running to save face. If I'm homophobic of something, that thing must be considered gay (which I never stated it was, YOU DID). You and NIK must be homos since you both feel that way. I feel trying to be apart of a team that you're not is pointless, not gay. But, hey, you subconsciously admitted to it being a homosexual thing.... Not me. LMAO @ You being mad cuz you don't part, you just work the register at McDonalds. So yea... you cannot talk about personal lives Hamburgler.

NIK: The towel boy probably has some sort of relationship with some of the players, you do not. They probably know the towel boy by name. They wouldn't even acknowledge you on the street if you walked by them. Jim Jackson is a bench player, but he still means more to the team than you. That's what you don't get. No matter how small these dudes are, you are even smaller.  :'(

LOL! The towel boy has some sort of relationshup with some of the players? How the fuck would you know that? You dumb muthafucker, even if they did, which is unlikely, what does relationship have to do with being part of a franchise, whether it be fans or towel boys?...So if a season ticket holder is best friends with Lamar Odom, that means he has the right to refer to the Lakers in first person and I don't?...What the fuck, your logic is so retarded, I swear, it's like you take shits on yourself...PeACe

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2006, 10:46:48 PM »
whats the deal with the 4 day wait?  >:(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2006, 12:16:27 AM »
whats the deal with the 4 day wait?  >:(

That's what I was wonderin'... :-\

SGV

« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2006, 09:20:43 AM »
I love it that you're so angry. LOL. Yes, the towel boy has a "relationshup" with some of the players. He's around these dudes the entire game multiple times a season. How wouldn't he have a relationship. He may not be a huge part of the franchise, but he's a bigger part than you.

And yes, Lamar Odom's best friend, I'm sure, has been around the Lakers in a non-Basketball setting on more than one occasion, so he'd be closer to them than you. Womp womp.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: May 22, 2006, 10:02:16 AM »
I love it that you're so angry. LOL. Yes, the towel boy has a "relationshup" with some of the players. He's around these dudes the entire game multiple times a season. How wouldn't he have a relationship. He may not be a huge part of the franchise, but he's a bigger part than you.

And yes, Lamar Odom's best friend, I'm sure, has been around the Lakers in a non-Basketball setting on more than one occasion, so he'd be closer to them than you. Womp womp.

LMAO. I'm not angry, just baffled by your stupidity. What does being around the Lakers have to do with being part of the team? Shit, Jack Nicholson is around them all the time, but just like me or Jake, he's a FAN....He holds the same label as us and will cheer the Lakers on in 1st person as any true fan should...You're simply too dumb and hard-headed to let this concept flow through your brain...It's all good though, I can keep shittin' on you if that's what ya like...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #95 on: May 22, 2006, 10:06:10 AM »
Person: What do you do?

Towel Boy: I'm a towel boy.

Person: For who?

Towel Boy: The Lakers.

= Apart of the team.

NIK: Cheer for the Lakers.

Person: So you're a cheerleader?

NIK: No I'm apart of the team.

Sorry buddy. You just don't get it. All these people you keep bringing up are still more significant to the Lakers organization than you. Yes, Nicholson's a fan like you, but dude's a staple for the team. He's been at damn near every single game since as long as I can remember. People think Lakers and associate Nicholson quickly. They don't associate NIK. lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: May 22, 2006, 10:10:50 AM »

Towel Boy: I'm a towel boy.

Person: For who?

Towel Boy: The Lakers.

= Apart of the team.

NIK: Cheer for the Lakers.

Person: So you're a cheerleader?

NIK: No I'm apart of the team.

Sorry buddy. You just don't get it. All these people you keep bringing up are still more significant to the Lakers organization than you. Yes, Nicholson's a fan like you, but dude's a staple for the team. He's been at damn near every single game since as long as I can remember. People think Lakers and associate Nicholson quickly. They don't associate NIK. lol.

That's because I'm not famous, you moron...Doesn't make me any less of a fan, you're just too stupid to realize that. Here's a better transcript for you:

Person: What team you goin' for?
NIK: Lakers all day, muthafucka.
Person: Cool, ya'll are gunna be good next year.
NIK: SGV is fat and dumb.
Person: I know, he fucked me for 39 seconds.
NIK: PINK!?!?!

SGV

« Reply #97 on: May 22, 2006, 11:04:51 AM »
Yup. When you go off topic, it's a proven fact that you're done. Awwww... Still worried about another MANS sex life. DAMN...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: May 22, 2006, 11:29:50 AM »
Yup. When you go off topic, it's a proven fact that you're done. Awwww... Still worried about another MANS sex life. DAMN...

Actually, my post was on topic and made a good point...You're just dumb and can't reply to it, hence ^^^

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #99 on: May 22, 2006, 10:06:17 PM »
game over

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

ecrazy

« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2006, 10:28:20 PM »
Fuckin Bandwagon Laker Fans Brought their loserness to our side, fuck em all

rik

« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2006, 10:36:20 PM »

HAHAHA...The Laker Fans brought loserness to the Clippers? Thats the funniest shit I heard all  week. All the Paper Clips do is lose.

ecrazy

« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2006, 11:05:14 PM »

HAHAHA...The Laker Fans brought loserness to the Clippers? Thats the funniest shit I heard all  week. All the Paper Clips do is lose.
Who Went To The 2nd Round and Who Didnt?

THE END

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2006, 11:05:38 PM »
 :) I hope The Clippers fans enjoy'd their 15 minutes of fame b/c Lakers are going to take over next season & win 60 games next season.  :)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2006, 11:08:13 PM »
who made the playoffs for the 3rd time in 30 years & got pass the 1st round for the 1st time in their pathetic existence?

THE END