Author Topic: Blood Money does astonishing 1st week #'s  (Read 2516 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Blood Money does astonishing 1st week #'s
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2006, 10:20:20 AM »
im srry but, you really think he got much g-unot groupies? over here 50 cent is still more populair then game.
He's got fans just for the simple fact he's on Aftermath.Look man, I don't care if you don't like Game's business decisions or whatever but denying that he doesn't have any fans & saying that his next CD will flop, that's nonsense.

'EclipZe

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2006, 10:23:19 AM »
im srry but, you really think he got much g-unot groupies? over here 50 cent is still more populair then game.
He's got fans just for the simple fact he's on Aftermath.Look man, I don't care if you don't like Game's business decisions or whatever but denying that he doesn't have any fans & saying that his next CD will flop, that's nonsense.

ye i dont think it will do better then the doc. I hope he prooves me wrong though.

'EclipZe

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2006, 10:28:30 AM »

ye i dont think it will do better then the doc. I hope he prooves me wrong though.
It'll be better then the doc, it just won't sell as well. But Game has his share of groupies and like UKWII said, he's on Aftermath. He'll get his magazine articles and music videos so he'll do alright. Plus Interscope will market him better then they did for Mobb Deep. :P

well i ment better sales ways, ofc it will be better of quality, I HOPE SO. but the fact that an aftermath artist has to wait 100 years for an album of him gets released on the label doesn't really sound promising it'll come out soon

suckaa free

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2006, 01:08:55 PM »
so if all the beef didnt go down with Game and 50, would g-unit be in the same state?  IMO, they would be at the top as they were before Game dropped.  50 wants everyone in g-unit to be his bitch.  and because Game thinks he is just as good as 50, he basically took what everybody thought, and he said it while ryming.  and g-unit was the biggest thing out at that time.  its not that Game only took the credibilty of 50, Banks, Yayo, Buck; but he took the credilbilty off the NAME of G-Unit.  so who ever joins the group, no matter the prior status, while drop dramtically in credibility.  Yes, The Game fucked g-unit doggystyle.   :banana_dsf:

Lmao, Game didnt do shit. Its natural for the people to get tired of the same sound. GUnit has been on top for the past 3,4 years. Of course they gonna stop someday. 50 Cent is still gonna go multi plat, hes not gonna leave the top that easy.

Nobody, outside the internet fans, even knows about Game disses and shit like that. Most of the people that are buying albums, buy them after they see the video on MTV or promotional adds...Its not becuase Game dissed GUnit.Lol

GUnits future will depend on the next 2 releases. From Banks and Buck. I think 50 gonna change some things now. But he probably knew signing Mobb Deep and M.O.P. was a gamble.

Said it better than I ever could, Detox Is Coming.  Don't worry, tho...Suckaa Free has a long history of Game/BWS dickriding, so he's not worth bothering with.

why im i ridding, because i post news about the game and BWS in the west coast connection?  look, before game strated beefing with g-unit, they were at the top. yes, i do understand that after a while shit gets boring, but game was like the fuckin catalyst(he speed shit up). Before Game, g-unit have beefed with many rappers, none have which  dramticaly hurt them.    as soon as Game starts beefing with them, they start to loose steam.  if game didnt do anything when he was in their camp, you cant argue that they still would be at the top.  maybe 50 would have not probably signed anyone after game, if he stayed.  so to say im a dickridder, fuck you.  beeyatch.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 01:19:41 PM by suckaa free »

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2006, 01:29:35 PM »

why im i ridding

look at THAT PICUTRE OF SPIDER LOC YOU HAVE THERE BUDDY LOSLDFNDFHHAHAHA

suckaa free

« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »
i only got that shit becuase spider loc is wack and is misrepresenting the west coast.  shit, i think young buck is good.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2006, 05:40:24 PM »

why im i ridding

look at THAT PICUTRE OF SPIDER LOC YOU HAVE THERE BUDDY LOSLDFNDFHHAHAHA

lol right, that outfits a little to tight for u to have in there. Plus, that blatant hating on G-Unit is pointless and played out because you dont affect them, and internet nerds dont either. There steam will continue to die down, and still would have wheather or not Game stayed or dissed

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2006, 05:43:27 PM »
So who's next to flop drop on G-Unit?

herpes

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2006, 06:39:08 PM »
mark my words, games next album will sell half of what the documentry sold.

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2006, 08:00:45 PM »
i bet you guys that banks and buck go plat

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 10, 2006, 10:38:28 PM »
lol at MD thinking they would make more money with G unit and selling out to them and still have the same shitty numbers as before.

Weestcoastt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2006, 12:37:12 AM »
Blood Money came out ???
I didn't even realise. I guess i'm just used to seein all the G-Unit shit all over the radio.

ABN

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2006, 02:24:54 AM »
mark my words, games next album will sell half of what the documentry sold.
that would still mean that he´d sell 1.2 million in the states and the only G-Unit member(minus 50)that´s sold that many records is Banks and his buzz was waaaaay bigger in 04 then it is now.

Jome

« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2006, 08:22:02 AM »
LOL @ people thinking Game "took down" G-Unit, they did that job pretty good themselves, peep game:

50 played out his jokers: two 50 albums, Banks album, Buck album, G-Unit album, then when he thought "they'll buy anything", he started slipping:

* Yayo album - Not only complete garbage, 50 thought that if he put his mug on the first single/video, it would sell. A Yayo album was a bad idea from the get-go.
* GRODT OST - If not the worst soundtrack, it was a little bland, and soundtracks usually doesn't sell that much, especially not when the movie itself gets poor reviews.
* Mobb Deep album - Their worst album yet, 50 thought that a gang of 50 cameos and even some unknown ass producers would save the sales, even without a proper single?

With this line-up of poor albums, you don't need to look no further for a explanation of the sales.  :grumpy:

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2006, 08:28:44 AM »
I feel kinda bad for Mobb Deep thinking 50 can make them sell millions. They deserve a platinum album, way more then faggots like tony Yayo.