Author Topic: Blood Money does astonishing 1st week #'s  (Read 2512 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Blood Money does astonishing 1st week #'s
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2006, 02:23:28 PM »
More bad news for Mobb Deep. About 36,500 second week. That makes for a total of about 145,000. :P

lmao, these wack ass niggaz only deserve that, fuck em
yea 2 classic albums and 1 album that would of been a classic if it wasnt for let a hoe be a hoe and the song with lil cease.... yea thats what I call wack  ::)  but as a mobb deep fan this is there first album I have not purchased and I doubt i ever will.

just listen to prodigy rhyming, this shit is the definition of wackness, i dont give a fuck if they made 2 classics, i own 4 mobb deep albums bump them often but now they are wack as fuck, all they say is they rich and they fuckin with g unit and all that

herpes

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2006, 06:17:49 PM »
More bad news for Mobb Deep. About 36,500 second week. That makes for a total of about 145,000. :P

lmao, these wack ass niggaz only deserve that, fuck em
yea 2 classic albums and 1 album that would of been a classic if it wasnt for let a hoe be a hoe and the song with lil cease.... yea thats what I call wack  ::)  but as a mobb deep fan this is there first album I have not purchased and I doubt i ever will.

just listen to prodigy rhyming, this shit is the definition of wackness, i dont give a fuck if they made 2 classics, i own 4 mobb deep albums bump them often but now they are wack as fuck, all they say is they rich and they fuckin with g unit and all that

then say wack ass album... not wack ass niggaz b/c those wack ass niggaz have given you more quality material then most of the game.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2006, 08:12:45 PM »
well, what about all these ''wack'' interviews they did, all the ''wack'' shit they say on and off the record?

GerianoTheGreat

« Reply #78 on: May 18, 2006, 08:59:51 AM »
just bought the album, it's fresh, more diverse. new subject matter, new vision, more versatile beats. prodigy flow is nice. don't be biased. let the music speak for it's self. would give it four mics.