Author Topic: Have You...  (Read 647 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Have You...
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2006, 12:39:20 PM »
seriously though, how can you get out that 'friend-zone' ? any advice? i need it goddamnit  :-[
I hooked up with this chick who I had known for a long time and she had always told me that kinda shit about bein real close and like a brother

we always had attraction to each other tho for the long time we'd known each other and eventually I hooked up with her

if you ain't feelin any vibe from this bitch ever then I'd leave her ass alone cuz nothin will ever happen

don't trip tho man it ain't the end of the world, if u got some bitch who looks at u like in a friend-zone but uses u then forget about her and dont associate, lol it's easy
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 12:41:32 PM by we$t coa$t »

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2006, 12:47:32 PM »
seriously though, how can you get out that 'friend-zone' ? any advice? i need it goddamnit  :-[
I hooked up with this chick who I had known for a long time and she had always told me that kinda shit about bein real close and like a brother

we always had attraction to each other tho for the long time we'd known each other and eventually I hooked up with her

if you ain't feelin any vibe from this bitch ever then I'd leave her ass alone cuz nothin will ever happen

don't trip tho man it ain't the end of the world, if u got some bitch who looks at u like in a friend-zone but uses u then forget about her and dont associate, lol it's easy

ye i had some feelings for this girl (still have some of it..) and she had it too, but she ignored me (she tolld me this) because she didn't want any problems (wtf?) and because she wasn't ready for it (which i haven't hurrd for the first time) so now, we 'friends' . goddamn that  >:( i always fuck it up. im 19 yrs single now lol. and for ur info i AM 19.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »
Basically, and I say this from experience, once you're the friend zone, leave it alone. The probabilty of getting out of the friend zone is like 1% and that is not worth it. Because you'll be hurt every time u see her, and she doesn't give a shit.

You have 2 choices:

1. Go for it, tell her your feelings and just jump in the cold water. If she goes for it, good. If not, leave her alone immediately. Trust me.
2. Stop seeing her from the jump.

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2006, 01:28:35 PM »
You have 2 choices:

1. Go for it, tell her your feelings and just jump in the cold water. If she goes for it, good. If not, leave her alone immediately. Trust me.
2. Stop seeing her from the jump.

ABN

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2006, 01:39:32 PM »
and if she turns you down you can always chop her up and drop her off in the nearest lake.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2006, 02:25:43 PM »
I was in a similiar situation & we ended up being together.It didn't take long either 8) 8) 8)

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2006, 03:39:40 PM »
Make your move, fool - don't waste time just do it.
If she rejects you then you'll know for sure that nothing will ever happen and can move on. I was in a similar situation, waited too long and when I did tell her it didn't work out.

I would go with whoever said getting drunk with her, I think that's your best option coz it will give you both the confidence of telling eachother how you really feel.

Just don't be a sucker and do nothing

SGV

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2006, 04:02:03 PM »
have you ever been in a situation where u really like somebody, and u both are really close
but that person is with somebody else and they ask you for advice when problems arise in their life
and as much as you want to leave their life because it hurts you, you cannot simply because you're the only one this person depends on

if yes, what do you do?
if no, any thoughts on waht to do?

Simply put, you're the friend. You like this chick more than any friendship could probably hold, but she does NOT have these emotions for you. Her emotions are towards this other guy... So you have to accept that and move on. If it hurts, move on. Don't stick around and end up the torn because you didn't get the girl. You're probably not going to get her. Once a chick asks you for advice, you're pretty much out of the Boyfriend race. You're strictly a homie by then.

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2006, 04:06:52 PM »
Like everyone else is saying, you're just the friend now. This ain't the movies, dog. You're not gonna woe her back. Even if this dude fucks her over, she's just gonna come cry to you about it and want a shoulder to cry on: nothing else. Grils are scandalous like that, but they can't help it, it's just in their nature.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2006, 09:55:46 PM »
Adopt the fact that the nice guys finish last. Because in reality, they are gonna keep lookin' for those assholes, and if you're one of the people who give them a shoulder to cry on, it's not gonna work. Just leave that fucked-up situation 'fore it gets worse.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2006, 08:19:46 PM »
2 things :

1. Get A Life

2. Get Some PUSSY!

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 06:22:03 AM »
2 things :

1. Get A Life

2. Get Some PUSSY!

nr 2 is olmost impossible if your no fucking indo or look like a metrosexual (one that really tops metrosexuality) here in the south of the netherlands  >:(

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2006, 05:31:59 PM »
^^ basically man, from what i could get from your posts, you need to stop worrying so much. everything comes in time, stressing won't help u. i know what u mean with that metrosexual coment tho.. but there's all kinds of girls, take it easy. and don't waste your time with a girl that considers u a 'friend' fuck a friend!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2006, 05:32:34 PM »
btw props on your honesty, that's hard to find these days.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2006, 05:32:55 PM »
but don't forget.. it helps to lie with girls.. for some reason they just want to be lied to. haha.