Author Topic: Have You...  (Read 628 times)

coola

Re: Have You...
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 11:29:52 PM »
btw props on your honesty, that's hard to find these days.
but don't forget.. it helps to lie with girls.. for some reason they just want to be lied to. haha.

lol... but you right, best way to get pussy is to lie... good lies bad lies, they all work...

coola

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2006, 11:34:08 PM »
yeah leave that shit alone.

that reminds me of an old saying:

if you play with shit, it will stink...  8)

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2006, 03:01:06 AM »
btw props on your honesty, that's hard to find these days.
but don't forget.. it helps to lie with girls.. for some reason they just want to be lied to. haha.

lol... but you right, best way to get pussy is to lie... good lies bad lies, they all work...

lmao :P

im busy with that atm though, there's this girl which I liked for 2 LONG GODDAMIT :) and i heard all her crying for over 6 months while 6 months ago she was in love with me (so she says) but she ignored me because she wanted me to be her bestfriend LOL. It took me 23047295879 months to get her love, and now some stupid indo got her in 1 week :P, I hate my country sometimes. But im not gonna worry, I'm gonna watch how high again and take them pimp lessons.

and yes, im 2 honest sometimes :P

coola

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 03:07:21 AM »
while 6 months ago she was in love with me (so she says) but she ignored me because she wanted me to be her bestfriend LOL.

that right there tells me you goto leave that bitch, she's a selfish ho... sorry, if she knows you like her, she should never have said that. she loves the fact you have deep feelings for her, it keeps her feeling good. making people feel good is great ! but at what cost ? you should find a girl that makes you feel just as good in return.

the reason i say this is, you can be in love and best friends...

so the conclusion is, she is full of shit. sorry buddy, you seem like a cool dude, but that bitch is using you emotionally.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 03:09:01 AM by Chief »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 03:10:37 AM »
if you cling on to her, u'll end up fucked up in the head.

'EclipZe

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2006, 04:02:39 AM »
I know that, that's why im ignoring her atm. Lol i always choose the crack hoe's who play with my feelings GODDAMNIT WHAT KIND OF MAN AM I ?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2006, 04:23:50 AM »
^^ u're normal, don't worry.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2006, 05:26:58 PM »
let me put some more info up:

the girl tells you before that she thinks you're an amazing guy and she told u before she wanted to be with u and stuff and you wanted to be with her too...but then she says religion was something standing in the way

and the only reason you don;t want to let go is because you've moved to a new area and she's been the closest thing to a friend to u; and well, is the only person u really talk to

what in your opinion(s) is the best thing to do

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2006, 05:57:16 PM »
if she says u can't be together because of religion, u gotta give her options, that or you

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 06:03:37 PM »

LOL so true man. That's when I'm most successful. I tell these chicks the truth and it's like their panties instantly dry up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 06:08:34 PM »
In the words of Mac from No Limit:

I'll be the one they wanna share that cock with
Your just that nigga that they wanna shop with..

Sounds like you're too nice to this broad.  You're talking to her about all her problems, helping her out while the next man is hittin that shit and not givin a fuck.  In fact, duke prolly likes you too, cuz you take it off his shoulders to listen to that bitch rant and rave.  Your best bet is to tell the broad to go cry on that niggas shoulders.  I know in the back of your mind you're hoping that she's gonna like you and want to be with you, but most likely you've already been categorized in the dreaded "friend zone".  Thats the last place you ever want to be.  You don't want that rep, cuz before you know it you'll be the guy that all the girls are like "z-dizzle is like a brother to me".  And most chicks I know don't bang their brothers.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm doing you a favor.  The quicker you're an asshole to this broad, the more likely she'll want to be with you.  And if you're an asshole, and she still doesn't pay you mind then at least you've saved yourself time and all the bullshit that this bitch carries with her.  Peace.

Co-Fucking Sign!!!!

You broke it down PERFECT. Never before have I seen what took years for people to figure out simplified into an easy to understand paragraph.

Props

GoldyLoc

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 10:33:54 PM »
In the words of Mac from No Limit:

I'll be the one they wanna share that cock with
Your just that nigga that they wanna shop with..

Sounds like you're too nice to this broad.  You're talking to her about all her problems, helping her out while the next man is hittin that shit and not givin a fuck.  In fact, duke prolly likes you too, cuz you take it off his shoulders to listen to that bitch rant and rave.  Your best bet is to tell the broad to go cry on that niggas shoulders.  I know in the back of your mind you're hoping that she's gonna like you and want to be with you, but most likely you've already been categorized in the dreaded "friend zone".  Thats the last place you ever want to be.  You don't want that rep, cuz before you know it you'll be the guy that all the girls are like "z-dizzle is like a brother to me".  And most chicks I know don't bang their brothers.

Sorry to be so blunt, but I'm doing you a favor.  The quicker you're an asshole to this broad, the more likely she'll want to be with you.  And if you're an asshole, and she still doesn't pay you mind then at least you've saved yourself time and all the bullshit that this bitch carries with her.  Peace.
WORD!!!!!!!!

'EclipZe

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 10:41:53 PM »

the girl tells you before that she thinks you're an amazing guy and she told u before she wanted to be with u and stuff and you wanted to be with her too...but then she says religion was something standing in the way

and the only reason you don;t want to let go is because you've moved to a new area and she's been the closest thing to a friend to u; and well, is the only person u really talk to

do what i do atm, say a big fuck you to hurr and ignore the bitch.

she's messaging me the whole time though... WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME?

fuck off...

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 10:46:03 PM »

do what i do atm, say a big fuck you to hurr and ignore the bitch.

fuck off...

See you really just gotta drop that bitch like Michael Jackson's baby.

I had the same situation as you  a few years back. I just left her alone and she found another shoulder to cry on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 08:27:08 PM »

fuck off...
keep it up, give this bitch a taste of her own medicine