WHo runs NY?

G-Unit
13 (36.1%)
DipSet
10 (27.8%)
The Game
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Who runs New York?  (Read 950 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Who runs New York?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 03:53:34 PM »
Mayor Bloomberg.

LMAO. That's so true.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2006, 03:01:25 AM »
i'm going to say g unit just because they have all the sales/business ventures/influence/industry pull

how the hell could dipset even be considered? no body really checks for cam, no body really checks for santana, and no body checks for whoever else is down with them AT ALL...they don't sell shit, they don't do anything significant outside of music, no one in their crew or immediate family and friends has any influence OR industry pull....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 07:52:30 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^

Cam = Three Platinum records and one gold......They dont sell? Shut up

The Maestro

SGV

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 01:36:59 AM »
i'm going to say g unit just because they have all the sales/business ventures/influence/industry pull

how the hell could dipset even be considered? no body really checks for cam, no body really checks for santana, and no body checks for whoever else is down with them AT ALL...they don't sell shit, they don't do anything significant outside of music, no one in their crew or immediate family and friends has any influence OR industry pull....

Cam's albums always sell. Jim Jones is probably the highest selling Indie artist in Hip Hop right now. Their Mixtapes sell more than any other artists as well. They got paper and LOTS of industry pull. Diplomat Records has distribution with Def Jam (For Santana), Warner Bros. (For Cam and Diplomat albums I believe) and Koch for Jim Jones, JR Writer etc. They have members spanning from the Mid-West to Europe. Recently you've seen cats like Pete Rock, DJ Premiere, Alchemist, Young Jeezy, Lil Wayne, Rakim, etc. big up Dipset by either collabing with them on a single or appearing in their videos.

And nobody checks for them? C'mon man. Facts are facts and facts don't lie. The Dips are bigger than you think.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2006, 07:41:11 AM »
me
NO MORE WAR

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »
Seems like all the New Yorkers i meet love DipSet. Even though i have no love for them, i guess they run NYC
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2006, 05:07:01 PM »
Is this stupid poll still being talked about. F.R.E.E. P.O.S.T.