Author Topic: Cali Is Active Video HERE!!  (Read 2216 times)

IzUwitIt

Re: Cali Is Active Video HERE!!
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2006, 02:46:09 AM »
been a long time since we c'n that many cameos in 1 vid, snoop pulled it together nicely- could & should blow up for the summer.

i'd say the new album is around the same caliber as streetz or retaliation and far better than dillinger young gotti, or anything theyve released for that matter.

same caliber? i think of both them as classicks, u sayin they bout 2 put out some classick material? 8)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2006, 04:11:03 AM »
Wow this video is HOT!

It hope this does BIG things. It's well put together, the editing is superb, the style is fresh, and the song is banging!

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2006, 05:33:17 AM »
dope as video ... i didnt expect too much. cant wait for an explicit m2v rip.

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Doggystylin

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2006, 10:00:30 AM »

Make sure to check back at dubcnn next week for the release of a making of the video segment. We will have uncut footage of  Fred Wreck doing magic tricks to DJ Quik, and much much more.

LMAO, dope video though but cameos were kinda hard to spot until the end, maybe cause there werent many til the end, lol

We Fly High

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2006, 10:12:22 AM »
^^ yeah thats what i was saying the quality/size of the video makes it hard to spot all the cameos, wait until you see it on big screen on a TV or something, then you'll be like noticing everyone. theres like at least 5-6 cameos in every shot. haha yeah we have footage of Fred Wreck turning Dj Quiks 1 dollar bill into a 20 dollar bill, and then back into a 1 dollar bill.

Smoke

« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2006, 10:40:44 AM »
GREAT!!
justin when do u put that footage online?

We Fly High

« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2006, 11:24:46 AM »
uhm aiming to do it this week, monday or tues at earliest.