Author Topic: Oprah Responds to Hip-Hop Criticism  (Read 1410 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Oprah Responds to Hip-Hop Criticism
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2006, 12:38:47 PM »
Oprah is the most self-righteous bitch on earth. The sad thing is alot of these stupid women take everything she says as if it's law.

So what Luda puts down women. That ugly bitch puts down men on a daily basis and she has much more impact than Luda ever could.

That nigga sold out. Wet from smokin crack to inviting famous people to her million dollar parties, giving them million dollar gifts, and airing it on television for all the poor and middle class to watch.

My favorite is how she gave Stevie Wonder an expensive ass car when the homie can't even see shit, let alone drive

how did that bitch get so filthy rich in the first place? just from hosting a stupid talk show?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2006, 12:52:34 PM »
Oprah is the most self-righteous bitch on earth. The sad thing is alot of these stupid women take everything she says as if it's law.

So what Luda puts down women. That ugly bitch puts down men on a daily basis and she has much more impact than Luda ever could.

That nigga sold out. Wet from smokin crack to inviting famous people to her million dollar parties, giving them million dollar gifts, and airing it on television for all the poor and middle class to watch.

My favorite is how she gave Stevie Wonder an expensive ass car when the homie can't even see shit, let alone drive

how did that bitch get so filthy rich in the first place? just from hosting a stupid talk show?

These ugly women who stay home all day and get fat are her main followers. They're hopeless because their lives are going nowhere, but then they tune in and see this woman who is a successful billionaire and wish they could be just like her. Since so many women watch it, this increases her ad revenue and gave her alot of clout. Oprah takes advantage of this, advertises products throughout her show, sells magazines, television specials, etc. All of these fat cows buy everything she sells because "it will change your life".

She uses them and gives them ridiculous advice. Then again, they're stupid enough to believe her every word.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2006, 05:24:33 PM »

These ugly women who stay home all day and get fat are her main followers. They're hopeless because their lives are going nowhere, but then they tune in and see this woman who is a successful billionaire and wish they could be just like her. Since so many women watch it, this increases her ad revenue and gave her alot of clout. Oprah takes advantage of this, advertises products throughout her show, sells magazines, television specials, etc. All of these fat cows buy everything she sells because "it will change your life".

She uses them and gives them ridiculous advice. Then again, they're stupid enough to believe her every word.
she also made a bomb producin Dr. Phil

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2006, 06:06:44 PM »
Hmmm Ya'll better watch out becuz little ol Miss Tyra Banks is following in her footsteps. She is gonna be the next Oprah and after seeing her on 106 & Park the other day, she ain't never gonna act like that again. She's gonna be the next one dissing rappers and thier lyrics.

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2006, 06:47:25 PM »
Oprah is a con artist in many ways if you were to break her business and her life down...

I bet the bitch doesn't even like white people, and look at her audience  :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2006, 08:31:32 PM »
i wanna fuck oprah.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2006, 08:40:44 PM »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2006, 09:22:13 PM »
"That's the best he could come up with? "

and how the fuck do you know that´s all he could come up with when he said that they edited it out 3/4 of what he had to say? but at the end of it Oprah can suck a dick, she reps blacks people almost as much as 50 Cent so.........

So why doesn't Luda give us his full reasoning then? He stated that he was edited but I haven't seen him try and clear up what he meant.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2006, 10:49:01 PM »
oh mingey....

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 11:13:11 AM »
Y'all are being too hard on her.  OK, so she got into a debate with Ludacris about misogyny, but are y'all really about to deny that's a problem?  There are enough hip-hop artists who have begun taking it seriously that I think we can all agree it's a legit point to make that rappers need to think about the responsibility they have to their audiences.  Besides, Luda's point that she was OK with Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle is stupid - neither of them have done a stand-up routine that comes close to, say, "Area Codes".

And to Frits Bom: Most people agree Mary J. was responsible for helping bridge hip-hop and R&B.  Honestly, given Oprah's age, I'm surprised she listens to hip-hop at all...it ain't her generation.
yea i think she had a point, but also i don't like how its ok for likes of chappelle to racist against whites, but white comedians who make racists jokes are frowned apon or outcast. everyones gotta play by the same rules

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Diabolical

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 01:23:20 PM »
everyones gotta play by the same rules

Exactly.

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 05:09:42 PM »

that's a real mystery yeah
It's obvious to me that she's hypocritical

These kind of women,well inserted in the society n shit they hate gangsta rap i mean they can love in da club lol bcoz they can dance on it but im pretty sure she doesn't like other 50 cent's tracks(neither i do but for other reasons...) & as for luda his tendency to consider the female genda as bitch or hoe can't help him lol but like 99% of cases u cant take this music stuff seriously

I think we are in front of a typical situation where a suposed ''evolved'' person try to dictate to us what's good for the '' community/society'' & what's not lol

Luda should do a trial that would be HELLA funny bcoz if he win that bitch will shut the fuck off
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 08:46:06 AM »
somebody needs to skin oprah's face and use it as a new doo rag.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2006, 09:14:10 AM »
How dare you guys diss Opera. Don't any of you watch Futurama? Oprahism will be a mainstream religion in the year 3000.