Author Topic: What the fuck is up with Lauryn Hill???  (Read 1115 times)

Trauma-san

Re: What the fuck is up with Lauryn Hill???
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2006, 06:03:21 AM »
"what the fuck is up with Lauryn Hill" I explain how she has severe mental issues, and nobody can quite grasp, how someone with severe mental Trauma might not make good music anymore.  Hmm, lesse who else this has happened to.

Brian Wilson
Michael Jackson
Dude from Pink Floyd
Dr. Dre's Aftermath album

lol

your state of mind when you make music of course directly reflects the outcome of the music.  She feels like shit.  She makes shitty music.  I don't see a big jump there... of course I"m twice as intelligent as anyone who's posted on this thread so maybe my mind is my curse. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2006, 06:07:06 AM »
"what the fuck is up with Lauryn Hill" I explain how she has severe mental issues, and nobody can quite grasp, how someone with severe mental Trauma might not make good music anymore.  Hmm, lesse who else this has happened to.

Brian Wilson
Michael Jackson
Dude from Pink Floyd
Dr. Dre's Aftermath album

lol

your state of mind when you make music of course directly reflects the outcome of the music.  She feels like shit.  She makes shitty music.  I don't see a big jump there... of course I"m twice as intelligent as anyone who's posted on this thread so maybe my mind is my curse. 

Eminem "felt like shit" wanted to kill himself, kill his wife, kill his mom, etc...  The result was the Slim Shady EP which led to the Slim Shady LP which led to Eminem becoming the greatest musical artist since 2pac (speaking of 2pac, 2pac said that his "Me Against The World" album was a result of depression and suicidal thoughts, same thing with Biggie's "Ready To Die").  Anyway, back to Eminem, now that he's happy he's finally begun to fall off.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2006, 05:11:42 PM »
She went insane, basically.  The small piece of missing info about her is that when the Fugees got big, she was dating Wyclef.  Most people don't know that, I didn't either until I found it in an interview.  Wyclef broke up with her, and she took it really hard.  When she did "The Miseducation" she was trying to make the point that she could do big without Clef, and all the 'disses' on the album are geared towards him.  She even went so far as to claim she produced the whole album, when in reality a few others worked on it and sued her over it.  People say she needed to prove that she could produce without him and got greedy.  When all that was over, she was left depressed and bitter and turned towards religion (and a strange one, at that) to heal her wounds, most people consider the religion she joined a cult.  So years later, she's totally messed up.  Add onto all that trouble the fame and money that has ran through her life, and she's a disaster. 

she's not the first great thing wyclef fucked up.

he's a piece of shit.

J Bananas

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2006, 12:16:07 AM »
just heard word on the streets is lauryn hill about to do a joint with paris hilton, its supposed to be fire