Author Topic: Has the U.S. government ever lied to start a war?  (Read 613 times)

herpes

Re: Has the U.S. government ever lied to start a war?
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2006, 05:19:46 AM »
it's funny how the stereotype is that 100% of American citizens love and trust the government, lol

bush was re-elected. how are europeans supposed to think you guys dont suck when it comes to judge governments?
when each of election was split 50/50 it should say something. But I guess that says europeans are just like americans in the aspect there too lazy to look into something and rather just look at the headline.

i know that, it was embarrassing for your ppl still. bush got more votes than any president before. embarrassing.
With the electoral college, a candidate doesn't even have to have the popular vote majority to win.
which is what happened in 2000... so is safe to say 7 is just as lazy as us americans

How come you are so fast at assuming I don't know basics? Of course I know about the electoral college, I was making many posts about how much it sucks 2 years ago. I also predicted OHIO to be the important state that decides the election, and I was right. Check my posts around Nov. 2004 if you don't believe me.

wow you predicted ohio would be an important state.... just like everyone else. They dont call it a swing state for nothing

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 06:52:38 AM »
it's funny how the stereotype is that 100% of American citizens love and trust the government, lol

bush was re-elected. how are europeans supposed to think you guys dont suck when it comes to judge governments?
when each of election was split 50/50 it should say something. But I guess that says europeans are just like americans in the aspect there too lazy to look into something and rather just look at the headline.

i know that, it was embarrassing for your ppl still. bush got more votes than any president before. embarrassing.
With the electoral college, a candidate doesn't even have to have the popular vote majority to win.
which is what happened in 2000... so is safe to say 7 is just as lazy as us americans

How come you are so fast at assuming I don't know basics? Of course I know about the electoral college, I was making many posts about how much it sucks 2 years ago. I also predicted OHIO to be the important state that decides the election, and I was right. Check my posts around Nov. 2004 if you don't believe me.

wow you predicted ohio would be an important state.... just like everyone else. They dont call it a swing state for nothing

Just to prove I knew about the system, nothing else
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 10:05:42 AM »

Just to prove I knew about the system, nothing else

even people in america that dont know the system knew that

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 10:34:33 AM »
How would that make any sense if it was decided by popular vote? LOL. You're going in circles man.
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 01:02:41 PM »
How would that make any sense if it was decided by popular vote? LOL. You're going in circles man.
how am I going in circles ?  You stated the painfully obvious that ohio was a swing state and im telling you that everyone and there mother knew that.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 02:01:37 PM »
how am I going in circles ?  You stated the painfully obvious that ohio was a swing state and im telling you that everyone and there mother knew that.

You're implying I don't know how the voting system works and I prove you wrong, then you tell me that everyone knows that swing state stuff which is completely irrelevant to the topic that has been discussed initially. Matter of fact from the very start of the discussion it was like that. I say something COMPLETELY right, you add something irrelevant to it, implying that I didn't know that irrelevant stuff you just added in order to take my credibility away. I prove that I knew what you just added and how it doesn't matter, and you yet again state something that is besides the point. LOL.
It's like me telling you that grass is green, then you reply saying green is a color you can get form mixing yellow with blue, then I prove how that's besides the point and how I already was aware of that matter, then you continue saying that every American already knew that yellow and blue make green and how that proves that Im "just as lazy". Seriously man, what the fuck are you doing?
No, it's not a sin

herpes

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 02:09:58 PM »

You're implying I don't know how the voting system works and I prove you wrong, then you tell me that everyone knows that swing state stuff which is completely irrelevant to the topic that has been discussed initially. Matter of fact from the very start of the discussion it was like that. I say something COMPLETELY right, you add something irrelevant to it, implying that I didn't know that irrelevant stuff you just added in order to take my credibility away. I prove that I knew what you just added and how it doesn't matter, and you yet again state something that is besides the point. LOL.
It's like me telling you that grass is green, then you reply saying green is a color you can get form mixing yellow with blue, then I prove how that's besides the point and how I already was aware of that matter, then you continue saying that every American already knew that yellow and blue make green and how that proves that Im "just as lazy". Seriously man, what the fuck are you doing?
I never implied you dont know how the system works. So you didnt prove me wrong.  I dont think anyone here implied that.  The only thing i said was your too lazy to look at how close the elections actually were rather then lump all americans into one group.   The thing said was if you got vote for vote in both elections is was more or less split 50/50.  But your the one the implies every american voted for bush in both elections.  But Jrome drops knowledge on you about how even though bush had the highest tally ever, Kerry is also up there due to the fact that the population is so big now.  Then you go to the swing state shit to try cover up the fact someone dropped some knowledge on you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 02:26:47 PM »
Listen man. The only knowledge dropped here that was necessary was my one-liner post here.

bush was re-elected. how are europeans supposed to think you guys dont suck when it comes to judgeing governments?

You people shouldn't be suprised when non-americans are sceptical towards americans and their ability to be critical and sceptical towards their government.

Tech's post summed it up perfectly.

it doesnt matter how you twist it

from an outside perspective, and the euros can co sign this 100%, the fact that a candidate like Bush was not LAUGHED OUT of the fukin arena the first time he tried to debate has forever condemned Americans to be retards

now naturally of course not all Americans are retards. but its COMPLETELY inexcusable and fuckin mind boggling that Bush is your president for 2 terms

this fact will never escape the consciousness of the non american

No matter how you slice it, close to 50/50 or not, growing voter turn-out due to growing population or not, whatever you say, really. The undisputed fact remains that non-americans have every right to assume that your ability to judge and criticize your own government is limited. Of course there are people who know about politics in america, that's not the question. The question is about the population as a whole. And, with re-electing George W. Bush you just can't expect non-americans to take you serious. You can NOT.
No, it's not a sin