Author Topic: WHICH ONE?  (Read 267 times)

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
WHICH ONE?
« on: May 13, 2006, 01:09:57 AM »
IMMA GET A NEW CELL PRETTY SOON BUT I CANT DECIDE ON WHICH ONE OF THESE TO GET...

W810i                                                                                                                            W900i

Which one would you get??

J Bananas

Re: WHICH ONE?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 01:11:22 AM »
the white way is the right way. and just so happens to be on the right

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 01:11:44 AM »
W810i 

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 01:14:31 AM »

i've got the w800i and cant really fault it.. and i hate phones that arent in that format.. flip/slide etc etc blah blah!!! so the w900i wouldnt get a second look

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2006, 01:16:44 AM »
the white way is the right way. and just so happens to be on the right
YEA I WAS FEELIN DAT ONE MORE....

The W900i is a versatile swivel-action Sony Ericsson 3G Walkman® phone. It has everything you need to enjoy your music on the move, and it supports the latest and most advanced 3G network services. An impressive large screen makes mobile video viewing pure pleasure, and the audio quality is what you would expect from an advanced digital music player.

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2006, 01:21:52 AM »

i've got the w800i and cant really fault it.. and i hate phones that arent in that format.. flip/slide etc etc blah blah!!! so the w900i wouldnt get a second look

that one is cool...i need a flip/slide phone thou..cuz before i had the old school nokias n shit...i would forget to put it on lock...and one day i forgot and threw it in my pocket....and lets just say it dialed my girlfriend.....i was wit some other broad at the time...flirting and macking n shit... n my lady..or should i say ex-lady heard everything...not a pretty ending :'(

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 07:17:48 AM »
The white one. W900i

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2006, 07:11:57 PM »

that one is cool...i need a flip/slide phone thou..cuz before i had the old school nokias n shit...i would forget to put it on lock...and one day i forgot and threw it in my pocket....and lets just say it dialed my girlfriend.....i was wit some other broad at the time...flirting and macking n shit... n my lady..or should i say ex-lady heard everything...not a pretty ending :'(

you think we gonna believe that bs?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 07:19:50 PM »

lol that's a good story though
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2006, 08:49:09 PM »

AM I ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE ME???.....UHHH NO...DO I GIVE A FUCK??....FUCK NO...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2006, 10:16:15 PM »
whitey

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2006, 10:37:06 PM »
hey for the w900i....(white one)..which service providers carry it???

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 12:00:05 AM »
hey for the w900i....(white one)..which service providers carry it???

Right now....none in the U.S....but u can buy it online or check local cellular shops...works with any gsm service provider....like cingular or t-mobile n stuff...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 12:13:44 AM »
that white phone is  :o
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 05:56:02 PM »

AM I ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE ME???.....UHHH NO...DO I GIVE A FUCK??....FUCK NO...

well you look pretty upset at me not believing you so i wonder..