Author Topic: THA NEXT EPISODE CDQ!  (Read 2598 times)

SAINTX111

• 'G'
Re: THA NEXT EPISODE CDQ!
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »
Hook that song up...Ive been lookin for good quality of  Tha Next Episode for YEARS

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2009, 04:45:46 PM »
lol god damn old threads
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

EFFeX

« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2009, 05:15:20 PM »
Mad old thread, but if someone needs to rip vinyl from their turntable to their computer it's very simple. Just hook up the red/white cables that come out of the mixer or turntable to a y-connector and run it straight into their computer's line in, even microphone input would work. Use Adobe Audition to record and experiment with the levels to avoid clipping. Then just export as MP3, it's effortless.

kuruptlon

« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2009, 05:45:13 PM »
damn every post in this bitch is edited. some sort of conspiracy going on.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2009, 05:58:11 PM »
Mad old thread, but if someone needs to rip vinyl from their turntable to their computer it's very simple. Just hook up the red/white cables that come out of the mixer or turntable to a y-connector and run it straight into their computer's line in, even microphone input would work. Use Adobe Audition to record and experiment with the levels to avoid clipping. Then just export as MP3, it's effortless.

next episode OG was never released from what ive read...it was printed on the back but not on it
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Mietek23

« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2009, 11:58:45 PM »
Anyone got that bad Q rip but I don't think the CDQ exist and if it does - only a few people got it and they ain't gonna upload it for free so fuck that shit...

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2009, 05:34:11 AM »
Anyone got that bad Q rip but I don't think the CDQ exist and if it does - only a few people got it and they ain't gonna upload it for free so fuck that shit...

they're messing up my "Doggystyle" mix cd with leftover songs! :(