Author Topic: Americans, you guys are being SPIED ON  (Read 1179 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Americans, you guys are being SPIED ON
« on: May 13, 2006, 06:03:21 PM »
What are your reactions on slowly becoming North Korea?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Americans, you guys are being SPIED ON
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2006, 06:06:22 PM »

Big Brother Was Listening In A Long Time Ago
Does anyone remember Echelon?

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | May 12 2006

We really do hate to keep having to repeat ourselves and with the NSA story it's a total bore. This time I am going to put it in large capital letters to try and get the point across.

THE NSA HAS BEEN RECORDING PHONE CONVERSATIONS FOR OVER A DECADE. THE PROGRAM IS CALLED ECHELON. THE USA TODAY STORY ABOUT THE NSA STORING PHONE NUMBERS IS NOT NEWS.

Why should it worry you unless you have something to hide?

These were the arguments sampled by the Associated Press, who told us once again that the nation was "split" on NSA record collecting. This is another example of 'forced balance' in journalism, to the point where it misses out the truth completely. A Computer World survey found that 71% of respondents said that government wiretaps were "never acceptable" and 76% believed that anonymity is important and that surveillance methods should not store any personal information.

The early morning Fox and Friends show, always first to run defense for the government on whatever scandal is breaking that particular day, assured us that the NSA only keeps records of phone numbers, not details of conversations.

The Echelon program, run by the NSA, has been recording phone calls and storing numbers for over two decades.

The joint NSA / Government Communications Head Quarters of England (GCHQ) Project Echelon was first exposed in the mid nineties and then again most prominently by author James Bamford in his 1999 book Body of Secrets. Bamford comments, "The cooperation between the Echelon countries is worrying. For decades, these organizations have worked closely together, monitoring communications and sharing the information gathered. Now, through Echelon, they are pooling their resources and targets, maximizing the collection and analysis of intercepted information."

In the greatest surveillance effort ever established, the NSA global spy system captures and analyzes virtually every phone call, fax, email and telex message sent anywhere in the world. Quite obviously they cannot listen to everyone anywhere ALL the time, but they have the capability to choose when to listen and who to listen to, wherever they may be.

James Bamford famously recalled how the NSA successfully intercepted satellite calls from Osama Bin Laden in the late nineties as he was talking to his mother.

"I don't want to see this country ever go across the bridge. I know the capacity that is there to make tyranny total in America, and we must see to it that this agency and all agencies that possess this technology operate within the law and under proper supervision, so that we never cross over that abyss. That is the abyss from which there is no return." - Senator Frank Church, quoted in ECHELON: America's Secret Global Surveillance Network

Under the Clinton Administration Echelon certainly turned its attention to citizens of countries everywhere and monitored millions of calls and other communications.

Echelon expert Mike Frost, who spent 20 years as a spy for the Canadian equivalent of the National Security Agency, told CBS's "60 Minutes" that the agency was monitoring "everything from data transfers to cell phones to portable phones to baby monitors to ATMs."

Domestic spying is nothing new, there has been at least half a century of such activity in America. The naïveté of the public is at an all time high as they would rather switch off than engage in the mess that is modern day politics in America. The general public will believe that government spying on them is new, and secondly, they will just accept it because they are being told in a very unsophisticated fashion, that it is keeping them safe.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2006, 06:52:52 PM »
ive always considered the possibility that I will have to go to war with the government in the streets one day. thats why i support gun ownership for the general public.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2006, 11:45:10 PM »
half of the population is outraged and actually scared.  Even though they may not be spied but the fact that if they can do it now to anyone.  Its only a matter of time before they can spy on me just because.  Then you have the other half that say well it stops terroism or im not doing anything wrong so why should I worry.  Even though it shits on the consititution

coola

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2006, 12:10:46 AM »
ive always considered the possibility that I will have to go to war with the government in the streets one day. thats why i support gun ownership for the general public.

my friend told me the same thing... he admires how the U.S govt. trusts its citizens enough to allow gun ownership... i guess the citizens would have a chance, but are there enough guns and ammo available to take on the military ?

and the U.S public has been spied on for years. i cant see what the big deal is, youre worried the govt will hear you tell your girlfriend to hang up first ?

the only scary thing is, the NSA could seriously fuck some shit up, they could become too powerful with this technology. but at the same time, this isn't new technology.. so who knows.

even here in australia people are being busted for dealing drugs, because cops listened in on the plaintiff's 500 mobile phone calls.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2006, 12:22:02 AM »
^hey, if a bunch of poorly trained malnourished vietnamese could fight the army off, so could Americas citizens. we will always have the advantage of knowing our neighborhood and the people in it, or atleast we should if we're responsible Americans, so we like the vietnamese could find the easiest way to disable military forces with little or no casualties. think Red Dawn

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2006, 04:51:22 AM »
here all telepthone lines go through GCHQ listening divices, if certain words are said the tapes start recording, i believe the NSA do exactly the same thing.

My old office was a cold war listening station, the building was totally bomb proof and had a maze of secret passages and rooms in the basement, all the telephone lines for the south west of England go through that building or they used too, the company i used to work for sold the building to SSMG who manage our nuclear sub marines, they were already renting half of the site but they wanted to operate in a more secure enviroment with an armed gaurd on the gate etc.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2006, 07:03:17 AM »

Exactly, and gun control laws are intended to deprive minorities of the right to bear arms.  Niggas with guns make Uncle Sam nervous...just look at how he treated the Black Panthers.  I think it's really great that whitey thinks we're all criminals, yet he makes guns so easy to acquire.  It'll make the revolution considerably easier (when the time comes).

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2006, 08:27:55 AM »

Exactly, and gun control laws are intended to deprive minorities of the right to bear arms.  Niggas with guns make Uncle Sam nervous...just look at how he treated the Black Panthers.  I think it's really great that whitey thinks we're all criminals, yet he makes guns so easy to acquire.  It'll make the revolution considerably easier (when the time comes).
u got it twisted its easy for niggaz to get guns so they can kill eash other, they ain't organised enough to start a revolution

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 08:32:55 AM »
u got it twisted its easy for niggaz to get guns so they can kill eash other, they ain't organised enough to start a revolution

Oh, but they can be, once they get pissed off enough.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2006, 08:42:24 AM »

if it came down to it uncle sam would shit all over them

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2006, 09:05:41 AM »

maybe Sam is just waiting for that, to reduce their 12 percent to like 4 percent

Sam might be a mofo, but not a moron
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2006, 09:12:34 AM »

Nah.  Besides, if that's true, why do white people want guns so much?  Don't they know Uncle Sam could do the same to them?

Also keep in mind that it would likely be blacks, eses, and probably a lot of Asians when the time came for revolution.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2006, 09:18:58 AM »

Nah.  Besides, if that's true, why do white people want guns so much?  Don't they know Uncle Sam could do the same to them?

Also keep in mind that it would likely be blacks, eses, and probably a lot of Asians when the time came for revolution.

This militant civil war black revolutionary gimmick is pretty childish for an academic who's pushing 30. Get rid of it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2006, 09:24:18 AM »
This militant civil war black revolutionary gimmick is pretty childish for an academic who's pushing 30. Get rid of it.

No thanks.  I'm black and I'm proud, so I'll say it loud.