Author Topic: Americans, you guys are being SPIED ON  (Read 1182 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Americans, you guys are being SPIED ON
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 09:30:06 AM »
This militant civil war black revolutionary gimmick is pretty childish for an academic who's pushing 30. Get rid of it.

No thanks.  I'm black and I'm proud, so I'll say it loud.

Suit yourself.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2006, 02:10:10 PM »
This militant civil war black revolutionary gimmick is pretty childish for an academic who's pushing 30. Get rid of it.

No thanks.  I'm black and I'm proud, so I'll say it loud.

So you need/have the right to be racist?

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2006, 02:13:48 PM »
haha nothing I hate more then some dude who despises certain races  :D

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2006, 02:18:41 PM »
This militant civil war black revolutionary gimmick is pretty childish for an academic who's pushing 30. Get rid of i

Most poignant shit I've read in a while.  Props

Eihtball

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2006, 02:35:21 PM »
So you need/have the right to be racist?

I'm not racist.  Afrocentrism is about love for blacks, not hatred of whites.

This militant civil war black revolutionary gimmick is pretty childish for an academic who's pushing 30. Get rid of i

Most poignant shit I've read in a while.  Props

You're just pissed cause I've put your punk ass in place more than a few times now.  I'm still rolling my eyes at that comment you made on the Dixie Chicks.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2006, 04:49:47 PM »
^^^dude youre so full of shit man same with every black militant who thinks everyones out to get him. most ADULTS will come to realize that pretty much EVERYONE gets shafted; the evils in America aren't solely oriented towards blacks and if there is a "revolution" by black people they are gonna lose. The only way a revolution will successfully take place is if the entire lower to middle class (including every race) actually takes a stand and forms a political movement (NOT a bunch of niggers in black with shotguns spitting paranoid bullshit). you remind me of that laffy taffy joint, stupid as hell but feelin itself enough to make it annoyingly awesome. whats worse tho is ur probably some napolean dynamite lookin mutherfucker sitting behind that screen, shame on you  :grumpy:

Eihtball

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 05:19:07 PM »
^^^dude youre so full of shit man same with every black militant who thinks everyones out to get him. most ADULTS will come to realize that pretty much EVERYONE gets shafted; the evils in America aren't solely oriented towards blacks and if there is a "revolution" by black people they are gonna lose. The only way a revolution will successfully take place is if the entire lower to middle class (including every race) actually takes a stand and forms a political movement (NOT a bunch of niggers in black with shotguns spitting paranoid bullshit). you remind me of that laffy taffy joint, stupid as hell but feelin itself enough to make it annoyingly awesome. whats worse tho is ur probably some napolean dynamite lookin mutherfucker sitting behind that screen, shame on you  :grumpy:

Haha...JBananas, you're falling into my trap.  It was actually meant for someone else, but I'm glad you think that I'm really a black nationalist who hates all white folks.  Although I do believe that if all of the blacks, eses, and Asians banded together (which could happen), you would sorely regret the words you have spoken.

And no, I'm not white, even though you've repeatedly made that accusation on here.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 05:26:35 PM »
i wasnt responding to a post, i was responding to your entire laughable outlook on life. lol @ trap, dude u just need to delete ur account and come back as yourself after youve done some thinking.and u obviously hate white ppl cuz you were raised in a white neighborhood but were always to square to make any friends so u grew up hating everything around u. youre so deep, why doesnt anyone understand u but the black panthers boo hoo  :'(  (oh and im sure if u ever did have an encounter with some black militants theyd stick u on a desk writing papers so ur sorry raggedy ass wouldnt fuck up their rep)

Eihtball

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2006, 05:56:25 PM »
i wasnt responding to a post, i was responding to your entire laughable outlook on life. lol @ trap, dude u just need to delete ur account and come back as yourself after youve done some thinking.and u obviously hate white ppl cuz you were raised in a white neighborhood but were always to square to make any friends so u grew up hating everything around u. youre so deep, why doesnt anyone understand u but the black panthers boo hoo  :'(  (oh and im sure if u ever did have an encounter with some black militants theyd stick u on a desk writing papers so ur sorry raggedy ass wouldnt fuck up their rep)

Again, I'm really happy to see that you take my posts (and my signature) so seriously.  It says a lot more about you than it says about me.

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2006, 06:00:13 PM »

Again, I'm really happy to see that you take my posts (and my signature) so seriously.  It says a lot more about you than it says about me.

are you kidding? you had to tell us repeatedly you dont like white people, i dont have to take you serious ur transparent

Eihtball

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 06:02:07 PM »
are you kidding? you had to tell us repeatedly you dont like white people, i dont have to take you serious ur transparent

Oh, but you do take me seriously, mayne.

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2006, 06:03:18 PM »
aint that why ur here? why else would u have so much serious shit in ur sig? lol, unless its a joke

Eihtball

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2006, 06:04:40 PM »
aint that why ur here? why else would u have so much serious shit in ur sig? lol, unless its a joke

You just answered your own question.

If you think the way I speak is how black millitants really speak, you're playin yourself.

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2006, 06:08:25 PM »

You just answered your own question.

If you think the way I speak is how black millitants really speak, you're playin yourself.

so it is all a joke? LOL..... my nigga

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2006, 06:11:06 PM »
so it is all a joke? LOL..... my nigga

A few minutes ago I wasn't a nigga?