Author Topic: Americans, you guys are being SPIED ON  (Read 1180 times)

J Bananas

Re: Americans, you guys are being SPIED ON
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2006, 06:13:39 PM »
hey, we're all wiggers here whether were brown or asian or white, why not?

Eihtball

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »
hey, we're all wiggers here whether were brown or asian or white, why not?

Aiight then.  But I prefer to be called a God...which is what Allah told me I am.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2006, 08:35:52 PM »
So you need/have the right to be racist?

I'm not racist.  Afrocentrism is about love for blacks, not hatred of whites.

This militant civil war black revolutionary gimmick is pretty childish for an academic who's pushing 30. Get rid of i

Most poignant shit I've read in a while.  Props

You're just pissed cause I've put your punk ass in place more than a few times now.  I'm still rolling my eyes at that comment you made on the Dixie Chicks.

Whatever makes you feel better blood. :D

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2006, 10:17:06 PM »
half of the population is outraged and actually scared.  Even though they may not be spied but the fact that if they can do it now to anyone.  Its only a matter of time before they can spy on me just because.  Then you have the other half that say well it stops terroism or im not doing anything wrong so why should I worry.  Even though it shits on the consititution

Get a clue.  The government has been spying on people since the beginning of the government.  Check out what the Kennedy's did to Martin Luther King Jr.  It's just conveinant of you to blame it on Bush, so you'll feel better about him basically owning shit for 8 years.     

westkoastanostra

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2006, 10:14:32 AM »
^^ why did the kennedy's kill MLK jr.?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »
anyone seen that movie "conspiracy theory" about mel gibson knowing too much so the gov. was out to get him...

dexter

« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2006, 11:38:06 AM »
here all telepthone lines go through GCHQ listening divices, if certain words are said the tapes start recording, i believe the NSA do exactly the same thing.

My old office was a cold war listening station, the building was totally bomb proof and had a maze of secret passages and rooms in the basement, all the telephone lines for the south west of England go through that building or they used too, the company i used to work for sold the building to SSMG who manage our nuclear sub marines, they were already renting half of the site but they wanted to operate in a more secure enviroment with an armed gaurd on the gate etc.
Right. Code Words and Phrases

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2006, 11:46:35 AM »
i hate these NIGGA imitators

herpes

« Reply #38 on: May 15, 2006, 11:54:30 AM »
half of the population is outraged and actually scared.  Even though they may not be spied but the fact that if they can do it now to anyone.  Its only a matter of time before they can spy on me just because.  Then you have the other half that say well it stops terroism or im not doing anything wrong so why should I worry.  Even though it shits on the consititution

Get a clue.  The government has been spying on people since the beginning of the government.  Check out what the Kennedy's did to Martin Luther King Jr.  It's just conveinant of you to blame it on Bush, so you'll feel better about him basically owning shit for 8 years.     

get a clue trauma, I never said where I stood on it.  And also i would hardly call only having half the country support you from day one running shit.

Eihtball

« Reply #39 on: May 15, 2006, 12:18:35 PM »

Simple truth, homie.  And don't address me as "Blood"; my allegiance is to Southside Village hood in Pomona.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2006, 04:22:32 PM »

Simple truth, homie.  And don't address me as "Blood"; my allegiance is to Southside Village hood in Pomona.

How about I just call you Clarence.

Eihtball

« Reply #41 on: May 15, 2006, 04:37:38 PM »

Clarence 13X is Allah, the Father.  I am not Allah.  Therefore, that is not appropriate.  But as his divine will is manifested in all black men (Gods), it isn't inappropriate to say I represent his spirit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: May 15, 2006, 04:51:27 PM »

Clarence 13X is Allah, the Father.  I am not Allah.  Therefore, that is not appropriate.  But as his divine will is manifested in all black men (Gods), it isn't inappropriate to say I represent his spirit.

Allah, God, Clarence, RBX, PICK A NAME NIGGA!

Eihtball

« Reply #43 on: May 15, 2006, 05:07:49 PM »
I am the Spirit of Clarence.

dexter