Author Topic: Are asians the new white people?  (Read 649 times)

Eihtball

Re: Are asians the new white people?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 04:59:06 PM »
Agreed Don, everyone at my school who comes from someplace else is always striving 10x harder.

Don't you think that's an indication that maybe the white kids really aren't such hard workers after all?  Would they really be working at all if they hadn't had their lives basically handed to them by their parents?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 05:03:05 PM by Tha Spirt Ov Allah Clarence 13Xtra Tha Fatha (Iz Active) »

J Bananas

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 07:47:37 PM »
^u would know, right whitey?

Eihtball

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 07:49:26 PM »
^u would know, right whitey?

Who are you calling whitey?  I'm a God, and Allah told me so.

Professor P

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 08:59:36 PM »
No, I bet the ratios of poor asians to poor whit epeople is very close.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 02:56:10 AM »
they still need a pamela anderson, eddie van halen, and a larry bird

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

coola

« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 08:12:11 AM »
if it means more damn good chinese food, then i hope so.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2006, 07:47:22 AM »

Don't you think that's an indication that maybe the white kids really aren't such hard workers after all?  Would they really be working at all if they hadn't had their lives basically handed to them by their parents?

Yes because every white kid in America has everything handed to them. Eightball are you really this stupid? The scary thing is that you claim to teach college courses. Actually, youre extreme views fit right in with every college professor I have ever met, so nevermind.

Back to the topic, the fact that Asians in America are better educated and earn more money on average than white people is very troubling for all the race baiters. Remember, blacks and Hispanics qualify for racial preferences in college admissions, jobs, etc but Asians do not. Does that make any sense? Do white people discriminate against Hispanics but not Asians? Obviously there have to be some other factors, but leftists don't want to talk about those things.

Once again, the success of Asians and also Arabs in the US proves that in America, the ultimate factors that determine a peron's success is their work ethic and commitment to education. Not the color of their skin. Period. The US is the closest you can get to a a meritocracy in the world, that is why millions of people of every color are trying to move here.

God bless America.....

« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 08:03:54 AM by Real American Iz Active »

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2006, 08:28:32 AM »
Yes because every white kid in America has everything handed to them. Eightball are you really this stupid? The scary thing is that you claim to teach college courses. Actually, youre extreme views fit right in with every college professor I have ever met, so nevermind.

And are you so stupid as to believe that every black kid in America who's poor and can't go to college is really just lazy?  Is that what you believe is true of blacks in general?  Nobody ever said every white kid has had everything handed to them...just that maybe you should recognize there's different types of black people like there's different types of white people.

I'm an assistant professor only right now.  And if college professors are such extremists, why did you even bother going to college at all?  Also, you need to stop calling everyone extremists...maybe it's just that YOU are the extremist.  Wanting to improve America's standard-of-living for all races (especially in a country that denied certain races important rights up until 40 years ago) is not an extremist goal at all; it's a basic principle of living in a democracy.  The black nationalists, on the other hand, they're the left-wing extremists, and you best recognize that they'll always exist until people like you stop being so stubborn and calling everyone lazy when things don't fit into your view of America as a utopia.

Back to the topic, the fact that Asians in America are better educated and earn more money on average than white people is very troubling for all the race baiters. Remember, blacks and Hispanics qualify for racial preferences in college admissions, jobs, etc but Asians do not. Does that make any sense? Do white people discriminate against Hispanics but not Asians? Obviously there have to be some other factors, but leftists don't want to talk about those things.

Once again, the success of Asians and also Arabs in the US proves that in America, the ultimate factors that determine a peron's success is their work ethic and commitment to education. Not the color of their skin. Period. The US is the closest you can get to a a meritocracy in the world, that is why millions of people of every color are trying to move here.

I don't suppose segregation comes into play?  Or the fact that many Asians are recent (last 30-40 years) immigrants of countries that are wealthy as fuck thanks entirely to U.S. aid?

Of course, if you moved to L.A., you'd probably think less of Asians after you encountered the Vietnamese areas.

God bless America.....

Of course, that's what it always comes down to.  Open your eyes, young blood...you've lived an extremely sheltered life and yet you have the nerve to lecture everyone else about opportunity.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 08:35:06 AM by Tha Spirt Ov Allah Clarence 13Xtra Tha Fatha (Iz Active) »