Author Topic: Ahmadinajad ethers Bush...Complete Letter Iran's President Sent To George Bush  (Read 496 times)

Eihtball

sadly another stereotypical american dumbass, you are either the fakest real american or you are one of the dumbest, lets face it if you were a real american you would feel a deep sense in anger over the constitution being burned and spat on by those that run the president i mean run the country. However in reality you either don't consciously realise this or that you simply don't care because "I heard them say that the constitution was a danger to our safety".

That's because conservatives are the most repressive, anti-freedom people in America, in spite of how much they claim to be defending the constitution.  And Real American is typical of this.  Conservatives are all about "freedom" (freedom to bear arms, freedom of private enterprise, etc.), and yet they'll gladly sit back and allow restrictions to be passed on anything that makes them uncomfortable.

All conservatives are also closet fascists, racists, homophobes, patriarchs, and bigots in general.  America must be pure, white male hetero, and anyone who isn't like that, they will gladly clamp down on that person's freedom.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 06:58:55 AM by Tha Spirt Ov Allah Clarence 13Xtra Tha Fatha (Iz Active) »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Only on a message board filled with weirdos like Train of Thought would the president of a repressive, religious extremist, terrorism funding undemocratic country like Iran be heaped on with tons of praise and affection. And when you guys do that you only make yourselves look foolish.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 07:35:54 AM by Real American Iz Active »

coola

Only on a message board filled with weirdos like Train of Thought would the president of a repressive, religious extremist, terrorism funding undemocratic country like Iran be heaped on with tons of praise and affection. And when you guys do that you only make yourselves look foolish.

what the fuck was wrong with that letter ? have you read the letter ?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Why don't you consider who it is coming from?

coola

Why don't you consider who it is coming from?

the message in that letter is alot more assuring than bush's policies. yeah dude may be insane, but he has a point. the only thing i disagree with in the speech, is his subtle reference to the holocoust and israel.

the funding used for the war could have been used to help Africa, people in Africa are dying of malaria, a virus thats been cured for years. maybe build a pipe-line or two with clean water..

i wonder how many billions have gone into the war already ?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 08:02:16 AM by Chief »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

yeah dude may be insane

Please explain to me what makes him insane?  Or is that just something you heard somewhere in the media and you just started saying it without even knowing why you are saying it?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite to try and clarify what was meant when referring to the president of Iran as insane. I think it refers to the defiant stance he is making in respect of not abandoning nuclear intentions and he is seen as being insane because of all the hell that the U.S and co will unfortunately rain down on this country because of his stance. People are asking themselves why would a person of sane mind and body be goading the international community into taking action (that is the way it is perceived). Also you have to remember that the president has called for Israel to be wiped off the face of this map, to this day I still do not know whether he meant eradicate all the jews in Israel or simply that the state of Israel should be gone people undeniably saw this as the former and again panic sets into their mind that this man is advocating the annhilation of another country.

Equally as damaging is the stance he has taken over the holocaust, now from what I understand and have read on this there is no debating that millions of jews died. However the 6 million figure would indeed seem to be a lie, to put this into context even the BBC documentary programme Panorama indicated that the figures were exagerrated to allow the holocaust foundation in New York to pocket millions and millions. However it's fine for me to say this but this is still little known evidence and aside from that one programme and in the current climate no one would dare do something similar. So when he goes one step further and questions whether there was ever a holocaust well.....we were always taught and had it drummed into us about the holocaust as kids and by putting himself in this position he is disgusting many europeans. The media is of course playing on this and in turn it is feeding the frenzy for a war.

Then of course there are his threats to attack Israel with all of Iran's might should an attack fall on Iran of any sort. However we know that these are simply words because Israel is so well protected with all routes besides one heavily fortified with u.s troops and the other by turkish troops. This again makes people see this as somewhat of a crackpot because he will make these bold statements which in the cold light of day be quite ludicrous.

These are some of the main reasons why people question the man's sanity, I myself I am afraid am very cynical and I ask myself because he is playing into the hands of the new world order so easily whether he is in fact a new world order stooge. It's possible, america and co do have a great influence in the middle east. Egypt, Iraq Jordan Saudi Arabia, Qatar to name but a few. However I thankyou for the post and well what can you say about the letter itself it's all true and since the media were never going to publish the contents, the mainstream media that is, then it is a good thing that you did bring it to our attention, particularly after some of the crap I read about it having nothing of any substance nothing that will allow for progress.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 04:59:57 PM by virtuoso »

coola

^ you brought forward some good points.

the main reason i think he is insane is for denying the holocaust.