Author Topic: haha yesterday was a weird day for me, ying yang twins, murs ice cream truck.  (Read 163 times)

We Fly High

haha so yesterday our company held some Hip Hop Gaming League finals thing at some club in Hollywood. So all the talent is there, and Ying Yang Twins is scheduled to perform, but Kaine was being hella stupid and not coming out from the hotel to meet up with the rest of the camp. so they sent me, of all people to go to the hotel to convince Kaine to come and perform. So i go to this 5 Star hotel , the absolute best hotel you can get in Los angeles The Four Seasons Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel, trying to find Kaine of the Ying Yang Twins. and ended up after a half hour of convincing, he gets into my car, which is like thw eirdest motherfucking thing ever. So im driving for like 20 or so minutes through Beverly Hills area, with Kaine in t he back seat of my car jibber jabbering about his life, and all that, hella drunk and high, he was smoking a joint in my car the whole time. hes like making those HAA noises and asking me why people dont take his music seriously.. and so yeah that part was weird, and then our company also manages Murs, so we have this fat Murs Ice Cream truck promo wrapped vehicle. so later on in the night, we're going to meet Fred Wreck and B Real back at the Four Seasons hotel, and there just so happens to be some sort of Black Tie event at the four seasons, so in the outside area where theres like 200 old white people in nice ass suits and gowns waiting for the valet to bring their rolls royces, bentles, benzes and what not to them, we come rolling up in the Murs  Ice Cream truck with the ice cream music bumpin hella loud, and the valets were like rushing to our car like getting on their phones and headsets trying to get our car outta the area, and trying to kick us out. but we were like bitch, we got talent and celebrites here that are richer than all you faggots combined.

jeromechickenbone

So im driving for like 20 or so minutes through Beverly Hills area, with Kaine in t he back seat of my car jibber jabbering about his life, and all that, hella drunk and high, he was smoking a joint in my car the whole time. hes like making those HAA noises and asking me why people dont take his music seriously..

LMFAO!  I'm not a Ying Yang fan, but every time I've seen that dude on TV i'm crackin up.  He needs his own reality show.
Your 9-5 sounds more interesting then mine. 

WestCoasta

and ended up after a half hour of convincing, he gets into my car, which is like thw eirdest motherfucking thing ever. So im driving for like 20 or so minutes through Beverly Hills area, with Kaine in t he back seat of my car jibber jabbering about his life, and all that, hella drunk and high, he was smoking a joint in my car the whole time. hes like making those HAA noises and asking me why people dont take his music seriously..
haha shit had me laughin, sounds like a trip, that guy must be a nut

J Bananas

dude thats like the craziest shit i ever heard, like sir smoke alot lol bitchin about life

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
LOL that shit sounds like a hell of a night man  :D