Author Topic: Anybody know about this new Muslim rapper down wit Kanye- Lupo Fiasco(?)  (Read 735 times)

Word to Everything

hes been out for a minute now and his single kick push is getting buzz.  His album leaked about 3 weeks ago.  But hes really into skateboarding which is something popular among the white devils so I dont know how much you will like him.

There's nothing wrong with skateboarding, or being white.  I'm white (although I never skateboarded).

This forum is owned by a white skateboarder.

You pick up your dates on a skateboard?  :D

Don Seer

hes been out for a minute now and his single kick push is getting buzz.  His album leaked about 3 weeks ago.  But hes really into skateboarding which is something popular among the white devils so I dont know how much you will like him.

There's nothing wrong with skateboarding, or being white.  I'm white (although I never skateboarded).

Uhh.. no. I keep my skateboard in the boot (americans read 'trunk') of my car. :P

MANBEARPIG.

• Habitual Line-Stepper
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Uhh.. no. I keep my skateboard in the boot (americans read 'trunk') of my car. :P

hahah the boot.

I didnt know Lupe was Muslim though, makes sense now that I think about it.

-KIDRENEGADE-

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
homie u dont know about ya boy fiasco.............homie the kid got crazy skills, he got crazy potentail, he against the grain still, religion has no impact on me as to whether i like a cat or not but since the cat is a muslim and everyone is hating on that religion right about now its good for the cat, since he knows he gotta step up to get noticed and liked and not only that, its brings back the essence of hiphop, going against the grain...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Someone post up "Muhammad Walks"...

Throwback

jesus christ. go download the mixtapes i posted a while back

oh and muhammed walks

Now_Im_Not_Banned

jesus christ. go download the mixtapes i posted a while back

oh and muhammed walks

Good looks...