Author Topic: Anybody know about this new Muslim rapper down wit Kanye- Lupo Fiasco(?)  (Read 844 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Lupe Fiasco is real nice. Represents a whole notha side of the streets that never gets tocuhed on.

I just got his lil love song last nite....got some creative lines.
http://download.yousendit.com/C50F14220042E28A

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KURUPTION-81

u can get a mixtape of his from www.hiphopwest.com

here is a recent interview from him also http://www.allhiphop.com/features/?ID=1416

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Throwback

i hooked him up btw a few weeks ago. use the search function.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Lupe Fiasco is real nice. Represents a whole notha side of the streets that never gets tocuhed on.

I just got his lil love song last nite....got some creative lines.
http://download.yousendit.com/C50F14220042E28A

DAMN......... this is ill, this dude is the real deal!!!!!!!  In the XXL interview he described himself as a rapper for the people who feel like hip-hop died, that's me!  He's got lyrics.  I don't like this particular track that much, but I can tell he's got skillz.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 11:44:18 AM by Hajj Ibrahim Abdul-Infinite Iz Active Islam Abu Muhammad Uthman »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

West Coast Veteran

you'll love his remake of jesus walks.. its called muhammad walks..

and this kid is one of my favorite up n comers.. his flow n lyrics are sickness

WestCoasta

sounds INCREDIBLE

herpes

I heard the album though is pretty disapointing, I dunno how true that is b/c i havnt heard the album yet

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

What?  He has a song called Muhammad walks?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

PLANT

Kick, Push = Best track out right now

Don Seer

hes been out for a minute now and his single kick push is getting buzz.  His album leaked about 3 weeks ago.  But hes really into skateboarding which is something popular among the white devils so I dont know how much you will like him.

There's nothing wrong with skateboarding, or being white.  I'm white (although I never skateboarded).

This forum is owned by a white skateboarder.

Word to Everything

hes been out for a minute now and his single kick push is getting buzz.  His album leaked about 3 weeks ago.  But hes really into skateboarding which is something popular among the white devils so I dont know how much you will like him.

There's nothing wrong with skateboarding, or being white.  I'm white (although I never skateboarded).

You pick up your dates on a skateboard?  :D

Don Seer

Uhh.. no. I keep my skateboard in the boot (americans read 'trunk') of my car. :P

MANBEARPIG.

Uhh.. no. I keep my skateboard in the boot (americans read 'trunk') of my car. :P

hahah the boot.

I didnt know Lupe was Muslim though, makes sense now that I think about it.

-KIDRENEGADE-

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
homie u dont know about ya boy fiasco.............homie the kid got crazy skills, he got crazy potentail, he against the grain still, religion has no impact on me as to whether i like a cat or not but since the cat is a muslim and everyone is hating on that religion right about now its good for the cat, since he knows he gotta step up to get noticed and liked and not only that, its brings back the essence of hiphop, going against the grain...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Someone post up "Muhammad Walks"...