Author Topic: George Bush Is God  (Read 498 times)

Trauma-san

George Bush Is God
« on: May 15, 2006, 06:50:40 AM »
George Bush is the greatest president we've ever had.  I'm proud to call him a personal friend.

BTW, Everybody check out my myspace account, search under "GEORGEBUSH'S BUDDY", and tell me what you think of my new album available for download there for 9.99. 

Thank you,

George Bush's Buddy. 

Eihtball

Re: George Bush Is God
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 06:56:04 AM »
Well, I'm happy to see that you're dedicated to a cause and choose to express your respect for a man whom you admire.  And provided you don't express your respect for George Bush by threatening anyone with death, as quite a few of your fellow conservatives have done, I see no reason why you should be ashamed to have that opinion.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 06:57:19 AM »
Send me 10 dollars. 

Eihtball

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 07:01:17 AM »
Send me 10 dollars. 

What kind of music is it?  Does your music have artistic merit beyond just praising Dubya?  Do you sing well, play instruments well, etc.?

I don't have anything against conservative musicians...I kinda like Merle Haggard, and I've been a longtime Metallica listener (a lotta those cats have become conservatives as of late).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 07:01:57 AM »
What exactly has Bush done to improve your life?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 07:26:02 AM »
Nothing? That's what I thought.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 10:18:42 AM »
i thot Vince McMahon was God when he formed McMahonism...so confused  ???

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 10:50:37 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 11:34:02 AM »
^^ HAHAHA

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 01:24:28 PM »
Send me 10 dollars. 

What kind of music is it?  Does your music have artistic merit beyond just praising Dubya?  Do you sing well, play instruments well, etc.?

I don't have anything against conservative musicians...I kinda like Merle Haggard, and I've been a longtime Metallica listener (a lotta those cats have become conservatives as of late).

Yeah, it's really great music about how great George Bush is.  It has a lot of artistic merit; one song's called "Kerry had to die" it's kind of about how pleased I was that John Kerry lost his bid for re-election and how liberals are misguided.  Send me 10 dollars, I'll send you a CD. 

Eihtball

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 04:03:14 PM »
Send me 10 dollars. 

Yeah, it's really great music about how great George Bush is.  It has a lot of artistic merit; one song's called "Kerry had to die" it's kind of about how pleased I was that John Kerry lost his bid for re-election and how liberals are misguided.  Send me 10 dollars, I'll send you a CD. 

Can you post some tracks for download first?  Or streaming, if you can do that.  I'd like to hear it and judge for myself before I buy.

dexter

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 08:18:45 AM »
What exactly has Bush done to improve your life?
Bush is related to King Charlemagne

herpes

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 01:35:53 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 03:37:52 PM »
Trauma smokes crack.