Author Topic: Democrat politician in Alabama denies the Holocaust, wants "white awareness"  (Read 325 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Personally, I could care less about this guy, but if he had been a Republican Ant would have posted this story and made a big deal about it. But I can't say that I am suprised that a Democrat would do something like this. Remember, this is the same Democratic party that has a former Klansmen in the Senate. And the same Democratic party that refuses to put people of color in prominent government positions such as the Supreme Court, Attorney General, Secretary of state, etc. The same Democratic party that ran a man for president who referred to New York City as "Hymie town". Just sad.

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060513/NEWS02/605130365&SearchID=73244627604496

Candidate: Holocaust didn't happen

By Jay Reeves
The Associated Press

BIRMINGHAM -- A Democratic candidate for attorney general denies the Holocaust occurred and said Friday he will speak this weekend to a "pro-white" organization that is widely viewed as being racist.

Larry Darby concedes his views are radical, but he said they should help him win wide support among Alabama voters as he tries to "reawaken white racial awareness" with his campaign against Mobile County District Attorney John Tyson.

The state Democratic chairman, Joe Turnham, said the party became aware of some of Darby's views only days ago and was considering what to do about his candidacy.

"Any type of hatred toward groups of people, especially for political gain, is completely unacceptable in the Alabama Democratic Party," said Turnham.

Speaking in an interview with The Associated Press, Darby said he believes no more than 140,000 Jewish people died in Europe during World War II, and most of them succumbed to ty phus.

Historians say about 6 mil lion Jews were slaughtered by the Nazis, but Darby said the figure is a false claim of the "Holocaust industry."

"I am what the propagandists call a Holocaust denier, but I do not deny mass deaths that included some Jews," Darby said. "There was no systematic extermination of Jews. There's no evidence of that at all."

Darby said he will speak today near Newark, N.J., at a meeting of National Vanguard, which bills itself as an advocate for the white race. Some of his campaign materials are posted on the group's Internet site.

"It's time to stop pushing down the white man. We've been discriminated against too long," Darby said in the interview.

A poll published last month indicated the Democratic race for attorney general was up for grabs. The survey showed 21 percent favored Tyson to 12 percent for Darby, but 68 percent of respondents were undecided.

Darby, founder of the Atheist Law Center and a longtime supporter of separation of church and state, said he has no money for campaign advertising and has made only a few campaign speeches.

Tyson said aside from his views on race and the Holocaust, Darby also has publicly advocated legalizing drugs and shooting all illegal immigrants.

"I am astonished as anyone has ever been that anyone is running for public office in Alabama on that platform," said Tyson. "I do not take him as a serious candidate."

Turnham said the party began an investigation last week after hearing about some of Darby's comments in a television interview. While the party supports the free-speech rights of any candidate, Turnham said some of Darby's views appear to be in "a realm of thought that is unacceptable."

"We have Holocaust survivors and families of Holocaust survivors here in Alabama, and many of them are members of the Democratic Party," said Turnham.

The winner of the Democratic primary June 6 will face either Republican Attorney General Troy King or Mark Montiel, who is opposing King in the GOP primary.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 03:12:42 PM by Real American Iz Active »

Sikotic™

Wow, what a homo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

well i agree with one thing he says, we should be proud to be who we are, but thats a general point whether white black asian etc, but yeah the guy just sounds a cent short of a dollar.

Eihtball

Remember, this is the same Democratic party that has a former Klansmen in the Senate. And the same Democratic party that refuses to put people of color in prominent government positions such as the Supreme Court, Attorney General, Secretary of state, etc. The same Democratic party that ran a man for president who referred to New York City as "Hymie town". Just sad.

I would take the Republican Party's endorsement of minority candidates seriously if it wasn't so blatantly obvious that the ONLY reason they do it is to make themselves look better in the eyes of minorities.  But we ain't having it...I'm not, anyway.  You don't automatically get a rep as a pro-minority rights party just because you take in a couple of house negroes to work for you.  If the Nation of Islam hired a white dude (or a Jew, for that matter) as their public speaker, would you say they're suddenly an integrationist group?

It's not like I care, though, because I'm not a Democrat, and I have not voted Democrat in a very long time.  As far as this dude goes, let him speak, I give a mad-ass fuck what he wants to say provided he doesn't spout the kind of bigotry you spout.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 04:12:03 PM by Tha Spirt Ov Allah Clarence 13Xtra Tha Fatha (Iz Active) »

jeromechickenbone

Remember, this is the same Democratic party that has a former Klansmen in the Senate. And the same Democratic party that refuses to put people of color in prominent government positions such as the Supreme Court, Attorney General, Secretary of state, etc. The same Democratic party that ran a man for president who referred to New York City as "Hymie town". Just sad.

I would take the Republican Party's endorsement of minority candidates seriously if it wasn't so blatantly obvious that the ONLY reason they do it is to make themselves look better in the eyes of minorities.  But we ain't having it...I'm not, anyway.  You don't automatically get a rep as a pro-minority rights party just because you take in a couple of house negroes to work for you.  If the Nation of Islam hired a white dude (or a Jew, for that matter) as their public speaker, would you say they're suddenly an integrationist group?

It's not like I care, though, because I'm not a Democrat, and I have not voted Democrat in a very long time.  As far as this dude goes, let him speak, I give a mad-ass fuck what he wants to say provided he doesn't spout the kind of bigotry you spout.

Don't tell me you're a black republican?  I'm assuming you're party to neither?

Eihtball

Don't tell me you're a black republican?  I'm assuming you're party to neither?

Why would I be a Republican when I just criticized them?

Yes, I am neither.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Why would I be a Republican when I just criticized them?

Yes, I am neither.

Quit your lying. You are black.....we all know you vote Democrat.

And as long as black folks continue to vote democrat neither party will have to take their interests seriously.....

Eihtball

Quit your lying. You are black.....we all know you vote Democrat.

And as long as black folks continue to vote democrat neither party will have to take their interests seriously.....

In a rare occurance, I actually semi-agree with you on the last part.  Which is why I did NOT vote Democrat in the past 2 elections.

Sikotic™

Quit your lying. You are black.....we all know you vote Democrat

And you're white....we all know you kiss your dog on the lips.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Word to Everything

* 5.1–6.0 million Jews, including 3.0–3.5 million Polish Jews
    * 1.8 –1.9 million non-Jewish Poles (includes all those killed in executions or those that died in prisons, labor, and concentration camps, as     
       well as civilians killed in the 1939 invasion and the 1944 Warsaw Uprising)
    * 500,000–1.2 million Serbs killed by Croat Nazis
    * 200,000–800,000 Roma & Sinti
    * 200,000–300,000 people with disabilities  ;D
    * 80,000–200,000 Freemasons
    * 100,000 Communists
    * 10,000–25,000 homosexual men  ;D
    * 2,000 Jehovah's Witnesses  :laugh:

Wasn't only the Jews  :-X

The following groups of people were also killed by the Nazi regime, but there is little evidence that the Nazis planned to systematically target them for genocide as was the case for the groups above.

* 3.5–6 million other Slavic civilians
    * 2.5–4 million Soviet POWs
    * 1–1.5 million political dissidents

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 06:50:29 PM by The Narcissist »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I would say this is the dumbest shit you've ever posted... but then again, you've said some pretty retarded shit in the past, and I can't exactly say where this ranks.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker