Do you believe in UFOs?

Yes
13 (59.1%)
No
6 (27.3%)
Undecided
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Do you believe in UFOs?  (Read 786 times)

Word to Everything

Re: Do you believe in UFOs?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2006, 12:05:10 PM »
Only three of Adam's children (Cain, Abel, and Seth) are explicitly named in Genesis, although it does state that there were other sons and daughters as well (Genesis 5:4). In Jubilees, two daughters are named - Azűrâ being the first, and Awân, who was born after Seth, Cain, Abel, nine other sons, and Azűrâ. Jubilees goes on to state that Cain later married Awân and Seth married Azűrâ, thus, accounting for their descendants. However, according to Genesis Rabba and other later sources, either Cain had a twin sister, and Abel had two twin sisters, or Cain had a twin sister named Lebuda, and Abel a twin sister named Qelimath. In the Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan, Cain's twin sister is named Luluwa, and Abel's twin sister is named Aklia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_eve

The girls get the Middle Eastern names  ;D

« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 12:07:57 PM by The Narcissist »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2006, 01:02:35 PM »
There has to be a supeior being. No way, the ENTIRE univerrse which is infinite just evolved from the big bang explosion. Where the big bang come from?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 01:53:52 PM »
There has to be a supeior being. No way, the ENTIRE univerrse which is infinite just evolved from the big bang explosion. Where the big bang come from?

Where the superior being come from?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2006, 04:16:07 PM »

Where the superior being come from?

the supreme creator self-exists by it's own will.  the supreme creator is the energy associated with existence.  without the supreme creator, there is nothing.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam