Author Topic: Not so Red America.  (Read 253 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Not so Red America.
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:57:22 PM »
Remember the idiots on this site that used to post photos about "Red America."  This is the current snapshot of our countries political leanings by state and county:

Based on the latest collection of local surveys.

http://www.surveyusa.com/50State2006/50StatePres060515Net.htm

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Not so Red America.
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:25:36 PM »
LMAO at you using facts to prove your point!  What a joke, remember who has control of the Congress and the Presidency?  OMG WE OWNING SHIT!!!!   ::)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 08:30:58 PM »
That's because the republicans haven't been lobbing for money, campiagning, and slandering there opponet (basically, what they do best). 2008 election results will look nothing like this.

LMAO at you using facts to prove your point!  What a joke, remember who has control of the Congress and the Presidency?  OMG WE OWNING SHIT!!!!   ::)
Times are changing by prudent friend.

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 09:50:06 PM »
THANKS ANT, that was an eye opening piece of work you fetched for us.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2006, 03:11:01 AM »
Remember the idiots on this site that used to post photos about "Red America."  This is the current snapshot of our countries political leanings by state and county:

hmm those maps don't match up......

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2006, 06:22:29 AM »

hmm those maps don't match up......

one is by counties... so it's a smaller area. In Nebraska for example, the majority of the people are not liking Bush, but since lots of Nebraska i huge farms, the 3 people in Hicksville county are supporting Bush. But, the majority of the people live in Lincoln, and they dissapprove of Bush. So the 3 people in Hicksville county take up more space on the map, but the 100,000 plus in Lincoln are the majority. (I honestly don't know the pop of Lincoln, but it's larger than most of Nebraska combined.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2006, 04:46:50 PM »
That map is the biggets joke I have ever seen and only shows how unintelligent Ant really is. The idea that states like Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, etc would ever vote democratic is laughable.

WestCoasta

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2006, 06:45:28 PM »
The idea that states like Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, etc would ever vote democratic is laughable.
those kinda states are the only reason Bush won the elections, many ignorant people voting in those areas

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2006, 07:13:14 PM »
That map is the biggets joke I have ever seen and only shows how unintelligent Ant really is. The idea that states like Texas, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, etc would ever vote democratic is laughable.

and right now they are not liking Bush, and his approval rating is not so hot. Remember, the states you listed have histories with Hurricanes, and you know Bush's track record with those. *cough*Katrina*cough* The old saying is, people will vote with who makes them feel safe. Ask Texans if they feel safe now if a Hurricane hits them.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2006, 09:35:55 PM »

Your comment shows how stupid you are.  I'm mocking your stupidity.  Of course I think silly images like this are worthless, but you and your homo buds got off on posting these maps when the country was leaning right.

And congrats on securing intellectual powerhouses like Texas Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia.  You should be proud.